Mystic Falls: The Vampire Diaries Experience
Experience The Vampire Diaries in a way where you can control the characters. You can decide what they do, who they date, who they're friends with! Chat with other members about the show, or anything else for that matter! You never know what will happen! (ACTIVE) (Get information to join from elenastarkiller, ItsNothingToDoWithYou, or Stunsail)
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Stunsail

VAMPIRE DIARIES FUN

The use of this topic is for talking outside of the roleplay.

All of the same rules apply here as they apply to any other topic.

Please respect every member, treat people how you want to be treated.

Post whatever you want here. Your fanfictions, poems, links, or just chat.

Have fun!

5/18/2012 . Edited 10/21/2013 #1
XxCrimsonRadiancexX

I LOVE BONNIE BENNETT! JUDGEY IS AWESOME!

So there :P

5/18/2012 #2
Stunsail

I don't not like her. I just don't like her as much as other characters.... Although, when I thought she died in Season 2, I was FREAKING out. I was like yelling at the tv "NO SHE CAN'T DIE!"

5/18/2012 #3
stingrayXaffliction

Season three ended here :(

5/19/2012 #4
XxCrimsonRadiancexX

*THIS POST CONTAINS SEASON 3 SPOILERS*

I liked the ending, but now that Elena was turned - is turning - with Damon's blood, I'm worried that it may end up like The Fury - 3rd book in the series - *SPOILERS* where Elena became a vampire when she had more of Damon's than Stefan's blood, and started to love and hang around Damon more than Stefan - she ignored and flinched away from Stefan - so it lasted for a while until she became a bit older vampire. *SPOILERS END*

If that happens on the show - Julie Plec, real good time to act on something that happened in the books! - than I will definitily stop watching TVD, because it really wouldn't be that ORIGINAL. I have more ideas in my little finger than they do in their whole bodies. #NoHate

5/20/2012 . Edited by stingrayXaffliction, 5/20/2012 #5
stingrayXaffliction

Haha I'm all for Delena!!!

*SEASON THREE SPOILERS BELOW*

I'm hoping that she will get her memory back of meeting Damon first and choose him instead. :P

5/20/2012 #6
XxCrimsonRadiancexX

She only met him! And that were BOOK spoilers and NOT TV spoilers. I know why I wrote what I wrote. They never said I love you than or now, so you Delena fans should just give up.

5/21/2012 #7
stingrayXaffliction

*SEASON 3 SPOILERS*

You kinda gave away that Elena is turning so I just wanted to make sure nobody gets angry. In some places it hasn't aired. Anyways but she said "If I had MET you first." (Haha yes it was implied that if she had gotten to know him better :P) I still won't give up hope until the show ends and he finds someone else to be happy :P

5/21/2012 #8
stingrayXaffliction

Reason the finale made me angry

-Elena chose Stefan because "she met him first"

-ELENA ACTUALLY MET DAMON FIRST

-Elena is going to be a vampire.

-Alaric is dead.

-Damon is sad :(

6/22/2012 #9
Kathryne O'Brien

Reasons the finale made ME angry:

-Elena: When I'm with him, it consumes me. Damon: You want a love that's consuming. So I'm like OUDGHOHIIEROGHODEHGOHEDGOIVHSDOGIHOR

-Ric is all dead :(

-What happened to Tyler?!?!?!?!?!?!

-Seeing Klaus get staked-I cried like a baby

-Elijah cried

-Rebekah cried

-MATT ALMOST DIED. WHAT DID HE EVER DO TO DESERVE THAT?!?!?!?!

-I don't agree with Elena and being a vampire.

-AND FINALLY: The look on Damon's face when Ric died.....It was enough to make me cry even more

(another reason: Kol was only MENTIONED. I just can't wait for season 4. He AND Katherine come back!!! :D)

6/22/2012 #10
stingrayXaffliction

Omg ikr. I screamed at my tv when Elena chose Stefan, and then it was revealed she met Damon first :( Everyone loves Stefan more, their father, Katherine, Lexi, The Originals. NO ONE LOVES DAMON. When Damon saw Ric dying it his face was so heartbreaking, I just wanted to jump through the television set and cry with him.

6/22/2012 #11
Kathryne O'Brien

WELL. Now that she's a vampire, that compulsion will most likely break.

And Damon..Oh, I cried so much. But Klaus..I think the thing that got me crying SO much was when Klaus lit on fire. Now, his body wasn't burned to bits...But I still started crying. My family felt bad for me.

But when he came back in Tyler's body...I felt like I had been slapped!!

6/22/2012 #12
stingrayXaffliction

Yeah. Omg I don't think I can wait until October 4th for season four. The producers are saying that Elena might not be a vampire forever, and that Tatia could appear. And that Damon might get a new love interest :(

6/22/2012 #13
Kathryne O'Brien

Huh. Here we have to wait until October 31.....

I think that Tatia appearing would be interesting. And we need season one Damon back for a bit!

Stefan: Always chooses other people before Elena.

Elena: Always chooses Stefan.

Damon: Always chooses Elena.

THIS DOES NOT WORK

6/22/2012 . Edited 6/22/2012 #14
stingrayXaffliction

That sucks! :(

And I know. Stefan had his chance, and he blew it.

It's Damon's turn.

Give Damon a chance Elena!

6/22/2012 #15
Kathryne O'Brien

I just want my baby to come back! With his friend! (my avatar says it all. :D)

it's been the Stefan show for THREE SEASONS.

6/22/2012 #16
stingrayXaffliction

I like how they said season 3 was the season of originals. And you hardly saw the originals.

6/22/2012 #17
Kathryne O'Brien

EXACTLY!!! EXACTLY.

But I think the Originals should just get their own spin off show.

6/22/2012 #18
stingrayXaffliction

LOL that would be awesome. All about there past with Tatia and Henrik.

6/22/2012 #19
Kathryne O'Brien

Yes, and more of my darling Kol.

(You know, what makes me adore Nate Buzolic even more is that he's an Australian who can pull off a slight British accent. Talk about sexy!)

6/22/2012 #20
stingrayXaffliction

Men with Australian/British accents are sexy.

6/22/2012 #21
Kathryne O'Brien

Agreed. And men with the name Nate Buzolic are drop dead gorgeous, especially when holding a puppy.

I've actually seen a picture of him holding a puppy. I ALMOST DIED FROM THE CUTENESS.

6/22/2012 #22
stingrayXaffliction

Hot guys with puppies are attractive.

6/22/2012 #23
Kathryne O'Brien

SO attractive.

6/22/2012 #24
stingrayXaffliction

Agreeeeeed

6/22/2012 #25
Kathryne O'Brien

haha

I should go to sleep. I have to get up early. xD

Night

6/22/2012 #26
BooksMagicDreamsLife

Uh Uh Hi! Im new!

9/8/2012 #27
Pens or Buttons

I have no idea which cannons are available....So I'd like to know that so I could start rping. XD

9/23/2012 #28
KissMyBassSutcliffe
Hollys pic posted as requested stunail :)
10/9/2012 #29
Stunsail

For Jeannie:

I don't know why, but this one made me laugh SO much!

cksmeup_883443_3964293.jpg

10/26/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: stingrayXaffliction ItsNothingToDoWithYou, elenastarkiller, Stunsail
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member