The Academy
A place of swords and magic, you are to be a warrior... but you must graduate to first class. Welcome to our beautiful school!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Star The Dog Whisperer

Welcome to Miss Megan's office. But be prepared to listen to her scolding if you did something stupid!

5/1/2012 #1
Star The Dog Whisperer

The fat german turned around "Ves? Whvat is wrong mister Duncan?"

5/2/2012 #2
Star The Dog Whisperer

(hey, there aint nothing wrong with being chubby, I am 189 lbs, you should see my thighs..

5/2/2012 #3
Star The Dog Whisperer

(meh, give or take a few on my weight,)

Miss Megan tenderly wrapped the wound, applying a sealing ointment "Keep it on, don't get it wet. Dont take it off for 3 weeks." she directed him out.

5/2/2012 #4
Star The Dog Whisperer

"Turn over." the nurse directed Belle, the child was being checked, Belle was fine, but the child was writhing around rapidly from the mother's rapid heartbeat.

8/22/2012 #5
The Pooka Prince
Leo got back in his human finally on.control again as slowly walked in sitting on a chair not looking up from the floor
8/22/2012 #6
Star The Dog Whisperer

Belle was put in another room with the main nurse, and Leo was given a heavily pregnant woman, no older than 24 it looked "Leo McCoy.. you have impregnigated a lady and attemt to kill her and your child.. do you know how close that baby was to dying? So close you would've been able to smell it." she frowned "You need to hike your skirt up, stay of alcohol, and redeem youself, if that baby had died, Belle could have gone too... you could've lost both important people in your life."

8/22/2012 #7
The Pooka Prince
Leo sighed "Alright nurse" He muttered as he was still under the effects of the drink as the killer headache of the hangover began gnawing at his head
8/22/2012 #8
Star The Dog Whisperer

The nurse nodded "Take this, it will clear your mind. Alcohol clearant 462-382383."

8/22/2012 #9
The Pooka Prince
Leo took the bottle and just gulped down about half of it not reading how much he should've actually took
8/22/2012 #10
Star The Dog Whisperer

It was actually the whole bottle he needed to drink. "Drink the rest." the hangover was numbed but his mind still a little fuzzy."

8/22/2012 #11
The Pooka Prince
Leo downed the rest of the bottle letting out a small sigh of relief as it had began to numb
8/22/2012 #12
Star The Dog Whisperer

"Now, you go in there and apoligize, whatever the hell she did to anger you is probably killing her inside." She said using eye contact.

8/22/2012 #13
The Pooka Prince
Leo looked away. The thing that angered him was himself.... He slowly got up and walked to the other room. Gently opening the door he looked inside
8/22/2012 #14
Star The Dog Whisperer

Belle sat up, the monitor showed the baby's heart was still beating a little faster than normal. "What Leo..." she wasn't nasty, or anything.

8/22/2012 #15
The Pooka Prince
"Sorry for....Nearly harming you and stuff" He said meekly looking at the floor not at her
8/22/2012 #16
Star The Dog Whisperer

"I'm sorry I was such a bi*ch.. but Leo, how could you even look at me... you said you didn't even like me the slightest." her lip quievered a little.

8/22/2012 #17
The Pooka Prince
Leo walked a little closer and sat on a chair "That's.....That's not true Belle" He muttered as a few tears pattered onto the floor
8/22/2012 #18
Star The Dog Whisperer

Belle shed a few tears "Then why the hell would you say that... don't you have everything you want? You have a lady who loves you, We've even got a little girl..." she sobbed "Leo, this could've hurt the baby..."

8/22/2012 #19
The Pooka Prince
Leo sighed wiping his eyes as he was still shedding tears "I...I pushed you away so you wouldn't get and nothing like this would happen...But...I'm just an idiot and by doing that...I could've killed you back there if he hadn't of stopped me"
8/22/2012 #20
Star The Dog Whisperer

Belle stood up and hugged him "Leo.. it's a girl, they needed an ultrasound, and its a little girl!" she smiled and sniffled, still a little stuffed from crying.

8/23/2012 #21
The Pooka Prince
Leo held her back "Belle....I'm so sorry...Please...I'm just an idiot...I need you" He said still crying quite a fair bit
8/23/2012 #22
Star The Dog Whisperer

"Leo... I-I love you..." she sniffed and blew her nose with a tissue. "I'll get back with you.."

8/23/2012 #23
The Pooka Prince
Leo sniffed and held her tightly, any tighter and her chest would probably explode "Belle....I promise you....This will never ever happen again" He whispered not wanting to let her go
8/24/2012 #24
Star The Dog Whisperer

Belle nodded, too caught up to speak... how could she love this boy who- man who had almost killed her and their unborn child? "Okay.." Belle managed as she let go "Do-do we go to my room.. I think the headmistress adressed the situation on the spot this time?"

8/24/2012 #25
The Pooka Prince
Leo looked puzzled "Umm...I'm not sure if she did..She only told me to come here" Leo said looking at her wiping his misty eyes
8/25/2012 #26
Star The Dog Whisperer

"Well. I suppose since the baby is okay, then we can go to my dorm?" Belle asked softly.

8/25/2012 #27
The Pooka Prince
Leo nodded looking a little ashamed still of what he had nearly done "If you want me too" He said with a bit of a cracking voice sniffing up
8/25/2012 #28
Star The Dog Whisperer

Belle was oblivious and kissed his cheek "Yeah... Let's go to my dorm." she opened the door and walked into the front nurse office and out, heading for the dorms.

8/25/2012 #29
Forum Moderators: Star The Dog Whisperer The Pooka Prince
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member