The Academy
A place of swords and magic, you are to be a warrior... but you must graduate to first class. Welcome to our beautiful school!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
The Pooka Prince
The Gym is full of equipment such as weights, running machines and other useful things to help keep the students healthy. Sparring and friendly fights can also take part here to test the students abilities
5/2/2012 #1
Star The Dog Whisperer

Marina was running on her treadmill, easily keeping up the pace as she watched Charlotte, who was beside her.

2/15/2013 #2
Foxy Goddess Scotchy
Charlotte was slowly jogging...Not really the athletic type but she wanted to keep trim...Especially with the gorgeous beauty that was Marina "What'd you think of this new school Marina?"
2/15/2013 #3
Star The Dog Whisperer

"Not even close to being exciting... especially with us leaving Mandy and Dahvie." Marina replied with a huff. They'd actually been transferred after they had thrown a rowdy party and got some guy mortally wounded afterwards... it was a complicated story, but they'd at least ended up here.

2/15/2013 #4
Foxy Goddess Scotchy
Charlotte nodded softly as she watched Marina "Well...This place is a lot clearer and laid out much better ...Even though it looks a lot older"
2/15/2013 #5
Star The Dog Whisperer

"Apparently Narrowbridge was just where they held on to the 'bad kids' and reformed magic skills." Marina chuckled, trying not to let her eyes trail to Charlotte's breasts as she was just as bad as any straight male teen.

2/15/2013 #6
Foxy Goddess Scotchy
"I guess so...This place doesn't feel any different though to Narrowbridge academy...Just more used really...Though I think its only had really two people here for the majority of it" Charlotte replied as she slowly increased the speed and began running a litter faster, her breasts jiggling more as she did
2/15/2013 #7
Star The Dog Whisperer

"When did you go and meet our neighbors?" Marina asked incredulously as she watched Charlotte's breasts jiggle before tripping over her own feet and falling on the treadmill, sending her off of it in a matter of seconds.

2/15/2013 #8
Foxy Goddess Scotchy
Charlotte eeped turning off her machine and running over to Marina "Marina! You ok?" She questioned looking over her and touching her cheek softly
2/15/2013 #9
Star The Dog Whisperer

Marina groaned and slowly opened her scrunched eyes to look at Charlotte. "Yeah... do you think you could go swimming with me?" she mumbled softly.

2/15/2013 #10
Foxy Goddess Scotchy
Charlotte began blushing furiously, something she only did with Marina now "S-S-Swimming...B-But I don't have a suimsuit" She muttered with a stutter. Another trait that belonged to Marina's ears only
2/15/2013 #11
Star The Dog Whisperer

"Then why don't you just use the one I got you?" Marina asked cheekily, brushing herself off and getting up off of the floor to turn off the treadmill.

2/15/2013 #12
Foxy Goddess Scotchy
Charlotte blushed "But...Th-thats a bikini...And a sk-skimpy one at th-that Marina" She stuttered blushing harder
2/15/2013 #13
Star The Dog Whisperer

"Thus why it's even better!" Marina exclaimed, "And to be honest, it's not like I've not seen you in anything skimpy before." she giggled mischiviously.

2/15/2013 #14
Foxy Goddess Scotchy
Charlotte slowly nodded "O-Ok then...As long as its just me and you in the p-pool Marina" She stammered with a small smile
2/15/2013 #15
Star The Dog Whisperer

"Charlotte." Marina rolled her eyes with an exasperated sigh. "Of course... nobody ever uses the indoor gym anyways."

2/15/2013 #16
Foxy Goddess Scotchy
Charlotte hugged Marina tight "Well I only want to dress like that for you" She giggled softly pecking her lips "...Still have to run and get it....Unless you have it on you and planned this all along"
2/15/2013 #17
Star The Dog Whisperer

"Oh my little angel... you know me so well." Marina giggled, pride gushing in her heart as Charlotte kissed her. "It's in my gym locker right now if I recall."

2/15/2013 #18
Foxy Goddess Scotchy
"That's fallen angel 'cus of you...Though I don't regret it in the slightest" Charlotte purred softly with a smile as she took her hand and dragged her to the lockers
2/15/2013 #19
Star The Dog Whisperer

"I have no regrets on that either..." Marina murmured and eeped as Charlotte dragged her along for about the first five feet before her feet began to work in her favor and made her way to the lockers, pulling a key out of her track pants and sticking it in the lock, twisting it and pulling harshly before the rusty lock squealed open. "Jeez! One would think they'd oil and maintain this shit." Marina growled in distaste.

2/15/2013 #20
Foxy Goddess Scotchy
Charlotte opened her locker relatively easily "...I think yours is just bad" She giggled as she took out her bag awaiting the skimpy bikini from Marina's locker
2/15/2013 #21
Star The Dog Whisperer

Marina rolled her eyes. "Of course." She muttered, pulling out the skimpy bikini from her locker... it covered just enough to be considered appropriate, but gave the odd illusion of not covering very much.

(VISUAL AID! )

2/15/2013 #22
Foxy Goddess Scotchy
Charlotte went pink all over but took it off her "...And what will you be wearing?" She questioned softly

(Ooh nice XD)

2/15/2013 #23
Star The Dog Whisperer

(Thanks! xD)

"I decided to give myself a little treat as well..." Marina replied musefully as she pulled out her bikini.

( 01aa.jpg )

2/15/2013 #24
Foxy Goddess Scotchy

(Your visual aids are incredibly helpful Dtar for when you have lack of imagination at half 2 in the morning XD)

Charlotte looked at the outfit with a smile "Well....I c-can certainly see that you'll look sexy in that..." She murmured as she looked around the empty changing room and slowly got changed into the purple bikini

"H-How'd I look?" Charlotte questioned burning red all over from embarrassment biting her index finger cutely

2/15/2013 #25
Star The Dog Whisperer

"Fucking amazing," Marina chuckled darkly, slipping into her own bikini before inspecting Charlotte's backside. "Looks good on your ass, like I even have to say it." she smirked, wrapping her arms around Charlotte.

2/15/2013 #26
Foxy Goddess Scotchy
Charlotte was a bright burgundy as she kissed Marina longingly "I'm glad I look that good to you" She purred softly
2/15/2013 #27
Star The Dog Whisperer

"Promise me that one day you'll skinnydip with me?" Marina murmured against Charlotte's lips, reconnecting them sweetly.

2/15/2013 #28
Foxy Goddess Scotchy
Charlotte nodded almost immediately as she kept kissing Marina "Why'd you even ask...You know I will Marina...I'm your plaything Mistress" She purred letting her sensual side slip out, loving the warmth of her skin against her own
2/15/2013 #29
Star The Dog Whisperer

Marina growled playfully, rubbing her hand down Charlotte's stomach. "Of course... but one day you'll be more than just that." she whispered softly, pecking her lips quickly before pulling back.

2/15/2013 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Star The Dog Whisperer The Pooka Prince
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member