The Academy
A place of swords and magic, you are to be a warrior... but you must graduate to first class. Welcome to our beautiful school!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
The Pooka Prince
The gardens are filled with many wild plants and shrubs which can be used for medicinal and other uses. It also has many vegetables and fruits and home to the school goat too.
5/2/2012 #1
The Pooka Prince
Leo was sitting by a oak tree. A black with crimson red swirled 'Flying V' shaped electric guitar in his hand connected to mini Amp attached to his belt. He started to play a melodic soft sounding tune "You turn me off at the push of a button, and you pretend that I don't mean nothing, I'm not a saint that's easy to tell, but guess what honey you ain't no angel" Leo softly sang as he was playing the tune. He was better than average at singing but his ace in the hole was the guitar playing which seemed to bend to his will
5/2/2012 #2
Star The Dog Whisperer

Belle listened closely and walked by singing the same thing, in a lighter tone, of course.. her hips swayed to the beat of the guitar and was fighting the urge to play "Finger Drums" on her thigh

5/2/2012 #3
The Pooka Prince
Leo stopped playing and thought for a minute. Then began to play a much more faster metal sounding guitar riff and began to sing. A lot harsher then during his last song "My redemption, is knowing this will be over, my aggression, I fear I've lost control.... Who is this man I stare?, mirror reflects a stranger, fist shatters the despair, awake the pain to Anger!" Leo sang the last line with a bit of a roar
5/2/2012 #4
Star The Dog Whisperer

Belle jumped at the roar-like quality the last line had "Whoa... Nice song, but speed it up, man." Belle smiled as she gave suggestions to his song

5/3/2012 #5
The Pooka Prince
Leo didn't realise Belle was there and jumped, falling backwards to the floor with a thud "...Owww" He grunted
5/3/2012 #6
Star The Dog Whisperer

Belle rushed to him rambling on her sorrys and here, let me helps, Belle grabbed his metal arm and pulled hard on him to get him up "Sorry, I'm so clumsy like that" Her red hair was like a flame on her head, the green eyes setting a beautiful face to look at, the smooth olive skin practically going cloudy white

5/4/2012 #7
The Pooka Prince
"I-It's alright" He said the first bit rather high on the stutter before going to his normal somewhat harsh sounding voice. He pulled the sleeve of his leather jacket to cover his metal arm up so only the tips of the metal fingers could be seen. "I......" He began to say before he finally looked at Belle and blushed getting lost in her beauty
5/4/2012 #8
Star The Dog Whisperer

Belle nodded and hurried off, her voice trailing something about a party, her house, and hoping to see him there... Belle settled down and softly caressed the flowers, picking a purple orchid

5/4/2012 #9
The Pooka Prince
Leo looked at his feet scratching the back of his head "....Way to go....You're really pushing the boat out with a squeaky stutter" He grumbled about himself as he slowly walked along sliding the guitar into a holder strapped onto his back
5/4/2012 #10
Star The Dog Whisperer

(lets get a dorm topic)

5/4/2012 #11
The Pooka Prince
(You making it or shall i? ^^)
5/4/2012 #12
Star The Dog Whisperer

(made it!)

5/4/2012 #13
The Pooka Prince
Leo had another orb forming in his metal hand much larger then any he had created before "Damn that stupid Kenji!" He growled loudly
5/6/2012 #14
Star The Dog Whisperer

Belle had ran outside before Leo could throw it and tackled him, practically flying onto him "Leo, Leo, cool off!" her face was streaked with flower pollen

5/6/2012 #15
The Pooka Prince
Leo growled looking at Belle. His eyes shinning a demonic blood red "N-N.....NEVER!" He roared shaking Belle off as metal began to cover all over Leo -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hinata ran with Kenji "I can detect life and vitals...If Leo doesn't calm down he's going to loose control of himself...He isn't fully stable!" Hinata yelled worried
5/6/2012 #16
Chickweed001

"I see...well in that case, we better hurry then!" Kenji shouted, increasing his pace.

5/6/2012 #17
Star The Dog Whisperer

Belle shook with fear, trembling as the roaring boy in front of her was being engulfed in metal

5/6/2012 #18
The Pooka Prince
Hinata ran to Belle "Belle-Chan!" She yelled helping her up and healing the slight wounds she had got from being thrown. Leo glared at all 3 people. His arms tripled in size, the hands now becoming paws as they stomped into the earth "You...YOU ALL SHALL DIE!!!!" He roared as the last bit of his humanity went. He was now fully covered in dark grey/ black metal, his face now warped into that of a demonic wolf with shinning copper teeth as it let out a bellowing roar. Leo now a 15 ft metal coated demonic wolf
5/6/2012 #19
Star The Dog Whisperer

Belle shook in fear, the adrenaline rushing to her head at what she saw of Leo and stood shakily "Oh my god.. this- I've never seen something like this.." Belle stuttered almost as much as Hinata did as she ran to cover

5/6/2012 #20
The Pooka Prince
Hinata grabbed Kenji's shoulders "Get out the way Kenji kun!" Hinata yelled as Leo stomped a paw into the ground. Chunks of earth knocking into Hinata, Kenji and the cover Belle was hiding behind
5/6/2012 #21
Star The Dog Whisperer

The noise drew the attention of the headmistress "Leo Mccoy.." she had a stern look upon her face, her thighs as if sausage.. she- being an extreme athlete used to compete worldwide in track and was experienced with magic, with that she surrounded Leo in a ball that was unbreakable by his current form and would last long enough for him to cool down

5/6/2012 #22
Chickweed001

Kenji peeked out from behind cover as soon as it was safe. He had one hand on his sword and the other...protectively wrapped around Hinata. He quickly removed it, blushing profusely. "S-s-s-sorry about that..." He said quickly, stuttering with embarassment.

5/6/2012 #23
The Pooka Prince
"This...This magic.... It's the headmistress" Hinata said with a chime as Leo kept bashing into the giant sphere around him. His shimmering blood red eyes staring at the 3 in front of him....If only they were closer and this barrier was weaker
5/6/2012 #24
Star The Dog Whisperer

Belle decided to try and calm him, get up shakily and steadying her voice, she cleared it and cleared her mind and got deep down her heart and let out a voice soft as the angels, and meaningful in tone "Leo, look at me... Leo, calm down. Stop thrashing, and look to my eyes." Her emerald eye seemed to glow softly, the atmosphere around her becoming a sense of peace and tranquility.

5/7/2012 #25
The Pooka Prince
Leo looked into her eyes. The beast snarled trying to smash out of the sphere but slowly got less severe. Not because of getting tired. But the power Belle's eyes had over the beast, reaching to the human side as he collapsed slowly transforming back to normal. Hinata looked in awe. She was jealous of what Belle had just achieved. Hinata slowly walked up closer to Leo "H-He's breathing slowly and his pulse is a little j-Jagged but as soon as the headmistress' aura f-f-fades around Leo I can heal him back to normal" Hinata shyly stuttered
5/7/2012 #26
Star The Dog Whisperer

Belle smiled "Okay. Headmistress?" the large woman uttered some words that even a man could possibly get dirty looks for and ceased the aura to a small orb, putting it back into her pocket "Leo Mccoy, when you get fixed, bring Belle with you... A talk in my office" her voice was menacing and serious.

5/7/2012 #27
The Pooka Prince
Hinata walked and knelt down next to Leo holding his arm as a white aura surrounded her as she looked at Belle then the headmistress "H-He'll be o-ok in a m-minute" She shyly said
5/7/2012 #28
Star The Dog Whisperer

The headmistress nodded "Fine with me"

5/7/2012 #29
The Pooka Prince
Leo looked at Hinata coughing and spluttering "....Thanks Hinata" He coughed weakly gently tapping her cheek with his metal hand before getting up and following The headmistress to her office. (You gonna start it in Head's office star?) Hinata then walked back to Kenji "Umm...W-We should head to our r-rooms...S-Shall I ch-check you over f-for any injuries?" Hinata almost silently asked
5/7/2012 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Star The Dog Whisperer The Pooka Prince
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member