The Academy
A place of swords and magic, you are to be a warrior... but you must graduate to first class. Welcome to our beautiful school!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Star The Dog Whisperer

Hey! Don't run in the halls!

5/4/2012 #1
The Pooka Prince
Leo slowly walked down the corridor of doors "Now...She mumbled something about a party or other...Just stay calm and don't get nervous Leo...She just invited you to a party" He said to himself shaking a little
5/4/2012 #2
Star The Dog Whisperer

Many teens were walking into a hot room full of body heat and air conditioner, her waist was as if it was a lava lamp, shaped by the sparkling grey dress

5/4/2012 #3
The Pooka Prince
Leo looked at the teens flowing into the room. Most of them glammed up as Leo was there in a scruffy leather jacket with his electric guitar strapped on the back. A black t-shirt and dark blue jeans "Talk about under dressed" He grumbled before slowly walking into the room glancing around for Belle who had captivated him earlier
5/4/2012 #4
Star The Dog Whisperer

Belle walked up to the boy she met earlier "Oh! Hey.. Lee? Lane? Leo! Hey Leo!"

5/4/2012 #5
The Pooka Prince
Leo looked at his feet blushing "H-H-Hey....Hey there" He stuttered once again his voice going high before back to his normal sounding voice
5/4/2012 #6
Star The Dog Whisperer

Belle smiled "Enjoying the party?

5/4/2012 #7
The Pooka Prince
"Well... I only just got here so its hard to say" Leo said rubbing his left arm nervously . The shiny clawed fingers of his right, metal arm visible against the leather jacket
5/4/2012 #8
Chickweed001
Kenji sighed as music vibrated through the walls of his room. "Of all the places to throw a party..." He said with a sigh. Changing out of his Kimono, back into casual clothes, he strapped on his katana to his belt. "If they don't turn down the music...I'll end this party by force."
5/5/2012 #9
The Pooka Prince
Leo just smiled back at Belle unsure what to say or do when he paused and looked round "Perhaps it should be a little quieter here?" He asked
5/5/2012 #10
Chickweed001

(On my phone so responses will be slow)

Kenji walked towards the sounds of the disturbance which was preventing him from studying. Eventually, he came into the room, to see several people enjoying themselves and having fun.

5/5/2012 . Edited 5/5/2012 #11
The Pooka Prince
Leo looked around noticing Kenji with a Katana strapped to his belt. He looked to Belle saying excuse me for a second before walking over "...I don't think you need a sword to a party" He said. The metal fingers of his right hand shining whilst his normal human left hand was up in the air stretching
5/5/2012 #12
Chickweed001

(As I said...very slow responses on this "smart"phone)

Kenji decided to go with the polite attempt to get them to turn down the music first before whipping out the sword. "Sorry about that...it's force of habit you know." He replied. This wasn't far from the truth since he did tend to wear his katana everywhere, or if not, at least carry the short sword. "Well I'm not exactly here for the party anyways. you see, I'm trying to study for a test I have tomorrow but your music is kind of interfering with that. Would you mind just turning it down just a little bit?"

5/5/2012 #13
The Pooka Prince
Leo pointed to the electric guitar strapped to.his leather jacket on his back "Not my music...Only just got here...I just saw the flash of your steel and thought you were gonna start summet" Leo said as all of his right palm was showing the dark metallic grey of clawed gauntlet like fingers (That's fine I just fell asleep so xD and Fyi most people arent gonna react kindly to Leo due to them thinking he's a demon with his odd metal hand :P )
5/5/2012 #14
Chickweed001
"It's fine but..." Kenji said before trailing off mid sentence, noticing the odd metal hand while his own immediately flew to his sword, drawing it. "What the hell do you think you are doing here...demon?" He asked angrily. His sword school was dedicated to keeping people from any threat, one of them being demons.
5/5/2012 #15
The Pooka Prince
Leo looked at him "This isn't what you..." Leo began to say waving his hands before stopping "Ahh f*ck it!" He grunted as he grabbed the sword with his metal hand and kicked Kenji in the stomach to knock him back
5/5/2012 #16
Chickweed001
Kenji quickly scrambled back up and reached down to his his shoes. Just above his ankles, he carried a small knife in case of situations like this and now had it in his hands. "Taking away my weapon and then catching me with a surprise attack....wouldn't have expected a demon like you fight with honor." Kenji replied with a smirk on his fight. By now, the music had stopped and several of the other partygoers were watching them.
5/5/2012 . Edited 5/5/2012 #17
The Pooka Prince
Leo looked at him with a bit of a growl before looking at the katana and put it on the floor kicking it over to him "Without your weapons you're useless" Leo snarled as he held put his metal hand and air began to flow forming a ball of energy within the grasp of his hand "...Let's get this started!" Leo yelled as he crushed the orb sending a gust of air to Kenji
5/5/2012 #18
Chickweed001

"We'll see about that..." Kenji replied, quickly dodging out of the way. While he wasn't the strongest person around, he made up for it by being extremely agile and cunning in battle.

5/5/2012 #19
The Pooka Prince
Leo smirked "Very well" He chimed as he closed his eyes and by either side wind began to flow. At first forming two feet slowly rising up til two exact clones had been made of Leo and they all began collecting a orb of wind energy in their hands "You really shouldn't of just assumed by my hand and attacked....You don't know who you're messing with!" He roared as all 3 crushed the wind orbs and 3 arcs of wind energy were heading to Kenji
5/5/2012 #20
Chickweed001
"Well actually, I didn't attack, I had only drawn out my sword. You were the one who attacked first." Kenji replied, attempting to dodge the gust of wind, successful with two before being hit by the last one. Slowly getting back up, Kenji began running at Leo at full speed.
5/5/2012 #21
The Pooka Prince
"You were going to though....I could see the bloodthirsty look in your eye that wouldn't listen to reason!" Leo roared as he sent the wind clones to tackle Kenji as the real Leo focused the wind round him forming a ball in the metal hand that was greenish blue in colour and swirling rapidly in all directions
5/5/2012 #22
Chickweed001

Kenji barely cleared the clones as he front-flipped over them, landing just short of the real Leo. "Yes, I may have had a bloodthirsty look, but it violates my code of honor to attack my opponent without announcing my full intentions. Striking you without telling you is a cowardly tactic."

5/5/2012 #23
The Pooka Prince
Leo swiftly thrust his arm. The orb at Kenji's chest as it pounded into him and knocked him back "Are you going to strike this "demon" down?" He asked sarcastically stressing demon "Or are you going to realize that I'm a pupil here too....And you're going to have work alongside me whether you like it or not?" Leo questioned
5/5/2012 #24
Chickweed001

"If you're willing to put this aside...then I suppose I am too...but don't think I won't keep an eye on you. Not until you gain my trust at least." Kenji replied, getting off the ground yet another time, brushing himself off.

5/5/2012 #25
The Pooka Prince
Leo looked over "Very well" He said as he slowly walked past "Don't think you're the first to try and kill me because of this....Or the last....I didn't ask to be cursed with this hand" He growled before heading to his room. Which was the room the other side of Kenji's. He got inside and locked the door before doing what he did best as he hooked his guitar up to the amp in his room and turned it on and began to play softly....for about 5 seconds before working up to a frenzy, playing loud and fast to vent his anger
5/5/2012 #26
Chickweed001

Kenji didn't reply, instead, collecting his sword and going to his room and resuming his studies as if nothing had happened. He wasn't one to let things bother him.

5/5/2012 #27
The Pooka Prince
Leo cranked the amp up all the way to 11 and hooked a mic up . The hum of the amp an mic was loud as Leo smirked before singing in a hardcore voice shredding the guitar like a madman. He "HELPLESS! my eyes are bleeding from the fear that's inside you sealed your demise when you TOOK WHAT WAS MINE Don't try and stop me from avenging this world no voice to be heard!" He roared. His angry hate filled music was now probably twice that of what Belle's party was by himself
5/5/2012 #28
Chickweed001

Kenji let out a frustrated groan as music came out even louder from the room across from his. He didn't know who it belonged to but this had to end now. Getting up, he walked over and knocked on the door.

5/5/2012 #29
The Pooka Prince
Leo didn't stop at the knock. He knew exactly who it was... He just got louder "Waking the demon...where'd ya run to?! Walking in shadows, watch the blood flow...There's not much longer so don't try fight, your bodies weakening walk to the light, Those painful times so alone so ashamed...I'm not coming back THERE'S NOTHING TO GAIN!" He roared (Leo pretty much is an ass due to his troubled history...So you're gonna have to deal with Kenji and him clashing for a while chickweed XD)
5/5/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Star The Dog Whisperer The Pooka Prince
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member