The Academy
A place of swords and magic, you are to be a warrior... but you must graduate to first class. Welcome to our beautiful school!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Star The Dog Whisperer

Crap. What did you do to get in trouble? Unless you're getting an award, you better be able to pay for damage or parties you've thrown!

5/7/2012 #1
Star The Dog Whisperer

The headmistress waited expectantly for the pupil known as Leo Mccoy to arrive (gtg)

5/7/2012 #2
The Pooka Prince
Leo slowly walked in the room "You're looking as angry as ever with me" He said bluntly in ragged breaths still some pain over his body from what had happened
5/7/2012 #3
Star The Dog Whisperer

Belle stood beside him, as ordered as the headmistress spoke "Leo Mccoy, as headmistress of the school you do realize things must be kept in somewhat order and that if one is pushed too far they may simply, I say, snap? You are to be with miss Yeaman from here on, she will track each time you show rage or get close and we will be keeping a very close eye on you. Understood?"

5/7/2012 #4
The Pooka Prince
"Miss yeaman?" Leo asked looking with a scowl "I don't need an old hag of a babysitter Headmistress...I can keep myself under control!" He yelled (I'm gonna put that Leo doesn't realise the head means Belle and when he does he's gonna immediately stop complaining XD)
5/7/2012 #5
Star The Dog Whisperer

The headmistress looked at him "Mister Mccoy, the young lady next to you is Anabelle Yeaman." Belle tapped Leo on the shoulder, "Yeah, I'm your old hag, Leo." she rolled her eyes.

5/7/2012 #6
The Pooka Prince
Leo's jaw dropped "I'm so sorry Belle I didn't mean it I didn't know it was you I'd never say that about you please don't hurt me!" He hastily yelled waving his hands defensively in front of him
5/7/2012 #7
Star The Dog Whisperer

(BRB, going to go to tanning salon)

5/7/2012 #8
Star The Dog Whisperer

"Leo, why would I hurt you?" Belle smiled "Really, I'm not a jerk. Let's get back to my dorm."

5/7/2012 #9
The Pooka Prince
Leo rubbed the back of his head "Oh...I was just expecting a punch or something since I accidently said you were an old hag" He said nervously still expecting something to be honest as he followed Belle to the dorms (To the dorms I guess XD)
5/7/2012 #10
Star The Dog Whisperer

The headmistress sat in her chair, very obviously unpleased to say the least. The damage was almost as bad as Leo's little uproar.

7/27/2012 #11
The Pooka Prince
Leo slowly walked in the office rubbing the back of his head "Hiya miss?" He said nervously
7/27/2012 #12
Star The Dog Whisperer

Belle looked around guiltily while the headmistress spoke "I understand that there has been a catlike young lady here?" Belle nodded "Let me write down everything that happened... its going to be long story."

7/27/2012 #13
The Pooka Prince
Leo nodded "A very long story...Which i didn't damage anything....Cept a cabinet on accident when we got back from Hell" He muttered
7/27/2012 #14
Star The Dog Whisperer

The headmistress gave him a funny look while Belle wrote quickly, taking up about two pages and handed it to her. The headmistress started to read this "It seems 'tis has been a preilous week for you three." (aigis being third XD)

7/27/2012 #15
The Pooka Prince
(The head should be really relieved as Butter said she was supposed to of arrived a long time ago I think? xP).Leo nodded "Yeah...We really did have a hectic time...Thank heavens we managed to scrape by king Albion"
7/27/2012 #16
Star The Dog Whisperer

"I thought Aigis stepped out on us, she wasnt registered yet. I will let you go, but Belle. Paying me back is no problem. I used magic."

Belle gave a relieved breath "It's break, so lets get to those parties Leo."

7/27/2012 #17
The Pooka Prince
Leo did a small wave to The headmistress before high tailing it with Belle out the office
7/27/2012 #18
Star The Dog Whisperer

(dorms)

7/27/2012 #19
Foxy Goddess Scotchy
Aigis slowly walked into the room "Excuse me...You were expecting me...I'm Aigis" She said flicking her left hand that was still a flamthrower back to her normal hand
7/28/2012 #20
Star The Dog Whisperer

The headmistress yawned "Yes, It is spring break. If you would sign in here, you are enrolled. You are in dorm 2H." (next to belle and leos.)

7/28/2012 #21
Foxy Goddess Scotchy
Aigis looked to her "I hope this will be satisfactory" She said said as she got a pen and with masterly calligraphy prowess wrote her name "I am a bit rusty....Pardon the pun"
7/28/2012 #22
Star The Dog Whisperer

"Its just fine, you have amazing calligraphy skills... and that was a nice one. Have fun, You are next to Leo and Belle, I'm sure you wouldn't mind visiting them." She smiled warmly and sent her out of her office.

7/28/2012 #23
Foxy Goddess Scotchy
Aigis curtsyed "I will do my best headmistress" She said before walking out and going to the dorms
7/28/2012 #24
Forum Moderators: Star The Dog Whisperer The Pooka Prince
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member