The Academy
A place of swords and magic, you are to be a warrior... but you must graduate to first class. Welcome to our beautiful school!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Star The Dog Whisperer

A few centipe demons await you... but for panthera to tell your future and how to change it? You must do some tasks first... in this wondrous yet dark residence, there are 6 stories and many bedrooms.

7/3/2012 . Edited 2/9/2014 #1
The Pooka Prince
Albion pouted "...Such a beautiful woman...Fine so be it I'll wait til then" He said smirking as he held her hand softly "Did I mention the dopplegangers in the maze?" Albion asked
7/3/2012 #2
Star The Dog Whisperer

Panthera smiled "I don't believe you did...and besides, dont be so unhappy, I have standards- and I say that we marry before we do anything rash."

7/3/2012 #3
The Pooka Prince
Albion smiled "Yes...Very high standards indeed...I'm lucky to even have you here Panthera" He said with a slight purr "And well...If they don't except how they really feel...With having the other two seeing their most darkest thoughts its highly unlikely....The emotions manifest into a look alike being that will attack them til they accept the feelings...Or get killed by the doppleganger demon" Albion stated darkly
7/3/2012 #4
Star The Dog Whisperer

"Physical attacks or mental.. as in dreams" Panthera questioned.

7/3/2012 #5
The Pooka Prince
"Physically...But also mentally" He said with a evil smile "I mean...How often will you see yourself standing in front of you telling you your darkest thoughts...The part you always hate and try to hide away...It's an assault on the mind before the dopplegangers attack them physically from being refused as there true feelings" Albion stated
7/3/2012 #6
Star The Dog Whisperer

"Sounds nice..." Panthera smiled darkly "Though I have to admit I have a shred of remorse for Belle, she is my descendent and not many are like her."

7/3/2012 #7
The Pooka Prince
Albion looked at her "Oh...How so is she special?" He asked softly
7/3/2012 #8
Star The Dog Whisperer

Panthera chuckled "She has the potential, like Leo has, to destroy everything... she has all of my powers, but almost all others take one or two powers from my... blessing. This makes her powerful enough to actually overthrow leaders of all countrys, provinces, and other places."

7/3/2012 #9
The Pooka Prince
Albion smirked "She just doesn't have your beauty or the power of seduction it seems" He said flattering Panthera with a smile "Oh Leo surely is a protegé...I bet you wonder why he looks so alike?" Albion asked
7/3/2012 #10
Star The Dog Whisperer

"Well, Belle gave that one away when the android asked what relation I am to her." she said, "And that was very sweet of you, my dear." She smiled softly.

7/3/2012 #11
The Pooka Prince
Albion smiled "I maybe his god father...But I had never met the family til he was born...His mother was on an altar giving birth...A crazy cult devoted to me wanted me to give my powers to the infant...And so for a laugh...I did...In the transference it also infused him with part of my soul" He explained
7/3/2012 #12
Star The Dog Whisperer

"Belle's mother decided that her daughter was ready for power in their religion, and that really infuriated me... so what I did, was give the mother what she wanted... her daughter to have the looks of a model, the charm of the devil- and the pure- untamed power, which I gave... she asked for it, but while there I told her the deal, when she refused- I attacked."

7/3/2012 #13
The Pooka Prince
"Interesting....Leo at 5 realized why the other kids were treating him different...That his mother had been sacrificed to give him unholy power....everyone within a 5 mile radius was dead...by his hand in bloodcrazed rage" Albion told enjoying the sharing of the two children's past stories
7/3/2012 #14
Star The Dog Whisperer

Panthera nodded "What exactly will those three experience on that journey?"

7/3/2012 #15
The Pooka Prince
Albion smiled "Well...There's the canyon of the sirens...Banshee's also like to take residence there...Belle and Leo will really have to learn more of their power...Or they'll end up dying at the sirens mercy...However...The Android girl would be immune to the sirens song and the banshee...So...She's there best shot of getting through alive" He stated "But that's just the first location"
7/3/2012 #16
Star The Dog Whisperer

Panthera smiled "Belle is tough, she will fight through..."

7/3/2012 #17
The Pooka Prince
Albion smiled "Are you also rooting for her cus you want that rock on your finger?" He asked with a small chuckle
7/3/2012 #18
Star The Dog Whisperer

"Well, thats very little of the reason." Panthera chuckled "Hey, she carries my genes- I do not live forever."

7/4/2012 #19
The Pooka Prince
Albion looked to her "How long do you think you'll live for?" He asked "And this may be ungentlemanly...But how old are you my love?" Albion added
7/6/2012 #20
Star The Dog Whisperer

"I've spent no more than 67 years on earth, but I have the flexibility of any 17 year old, such as the Hinata you had sent back."

She paused and thought over her approximate life "Well, 700 years is nothing to sneeze at my dear, but if we have children, my life shortens about 30 years.

7/7/2012 #21
The Pooka Prince
Albion nodded "Hmmm....Well the ring will definitely be handy then" He said with a nod
7/7/2012 #22
Star The Dog Whisperer

Panthera looked at him, how so?

7/7/2012 #23
The Pooka Prince
"Well first things first...What exactly causes you to change from 700 year lifespan to 30 just because of a child? Is it some kind of internal mechanism or something?" Albion asked quizzically folding his arms
7/7/2012 #24
Star The Dog Whisperer

"Stress. And it only shortens it 30 years I'd still have 670 years, but if I use the same magic, I can keep on forever." Panthera chuckled.

7/7/2012 #25
The Pooka Prince
Albion smiled "Sounds perfect...Just what I'd expect from someone as talented as yourself" He said with a slight smirk
7/7/2012 #26
Star The Dog Whisperer

"And for one as wise and ripe with age, to be so handsome. I am suprised." Panthera chuckled.

7/7/2012 #27
The Pooka Prince
Albion smirked before looking at her confused "Well...Wait what are you implying?" He asked
7/7/2012 #28
Star The Dog Whisperer

"I am implying you are handsome" Panthera said softly "Don't worry, I don't provoke unless threatened."

7/8/2012 #29
The Pooka Prince
"Oh...Then never mind my sweet...I thought you were saying something else my dear Panthera...Pardon my foolishness" Albion said with a nod of his head as he stood up
7/8/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Star The Dog Whisperer The Pooka Prince
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member