The Academy
A place of swords and magic, you are to be a warrior... but you must graduate to first class. Welcome to our beautiful school!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25
The Pooka Prince
Albion kissed her cheek "Yes...We probably should after we get dressed" He said with a slight chuckle as he got from under the sheets
2/15/2013 #721
Star The Dog Whisperer

"That'd be fine." Panthera agreed softly and slowly made her way off of the bed and gasped as she saw the whole damage to the metal bedposts from their lovemaking. "Dear GOD! Did we really...?" she trailed off, looking to Albion.

2/15/2013 #722
The Pooka Prince
Albion laughed loud as he looked at her "Did you nor realise my dear?" He asked with a chuckle
2/15/2013 #723
Star The Dog Whisperer

"I knew we had damaged it... just... not that much." Panthera said sheepishly, her whole face going red with embarassment.

2/15/2013 #724
The Pooka Prince
Albion smirked "Yes...I think its beyond repair" He chuckled as he slowly slipped his clothes on
2/15/2013 #725
Star The Dog Whisperer

"I definitely need a stronger bed..." Panthera murmured as she slipped on her clothes as well. "Either that or we could go against the wall like we did that one time." she teased softly.

2/15/2013 #726
The Pooka Prince
Albion smirked softly "Oh you would like that wouldn't you?" He asked with a devious grin as he crept up behind her and nibbled at her neck
2/15/2013 #727
Star The Dog Whisperer

"Y-Yes... just not now." Panthera said, resisting Albion. "We've got to go get the triplets." she chuckled, turning around to slowly nibble down his jawline.

2/15/2013 #728
The Pooka Prince
Albion sighed softly "Very well then...But I expect it later" He replied with a chuckle
2/15/2013 #729
Star The Dog Whisperer

"You'll get it when I damn well want it." Panthera teased, smacking her thigh and letting go of Albion. "Now, let's go see if our babysitter has gone completely insane." she giggled.

2/15/2013 #730
The Pooka Prince
Albion laughed loudly "Oh that's for definite...No softy Pantheran babysitter could not of gone insane from them...They're so dastardly like thier father" He replied as he took her hand and slowly walked with her to the babies room
2/15/2013 #731
Star The Dog Whisperer

Panthera chuckled as they walked down the halls. "Crying out whenever you're hungry is barely dastardly." She teased softly, before opening the door to find Terra and Tundra happily playing in their bouncers and Aquis quietly rocking in the chair with the teenage Pantheran girl who they'd left the three with.

"Impressive, Sophie." Panthera chuckled softly.

2/15/2013 #732
The Pooka Prince
Albion looked to her in shock "B-But...How....Say what?" He questioned amazed as the sitter from Albion's realm had home completely bat shit crazy after 10 minutes with the triple
2/15/2013 #733
Star The Dog Whisperer

"Well... Albion, I guess that teaching your people how to take care of kids early on has its quirks, huh?" Panthera chuckled, truthfully, she had only acted when she said they'd send her people insane. Slowly going and picking up Terra, she smirked back to Albion.

2/15/2013 #734
The Pooka Prince
Albion looked at them and then to the Pantheran girl "....You win this round Panthera" He said grudgingly
2/16/2013 #735
Star The Dog Whisperer

Panthera smiled triumphantly, carefully keeping Terra on her hip before picking up Tundra on her other. "It's nothing new, my dear." She drawled.

2/16/2013 #736
The Pooka Prince
Albion growled "I've won plenty of things against you!" He declared though....Now that he thought about it....It was more Panthera
2/16/2013 #737
Star The Dog Whisperer

"Do you really want to test that?" Panthera giggled softly as the other woman picked up Aquis and took her silently over to Albion.

2/16/2013 #738
The Pooka Prince
Albion took Aquis and gently growled at Panthera before sitting down on a chair grumbling to himself as he held Aquis and slightly rocked her
2/17/2013 #739
Star The Dog Whisperer

"Don't be that way..." Panthera muttered softly, before going and sitting in the chair next to him "It's not like you've never won anything against me, Albion."

2/17/2013 #740
The Pooka Prince
Albion looked to her smiling mischievously "And looks like I won that in making you think I was in a mood" He chuckled sticking his tongue out
2/17/2013 #741
Star The Dog Whisperer

"Catch," Was all the warning Panthera gave him before blowing and air kiss. "I'll have to attend to that when we get back to your castle... hm?" she whispered softly, winking so only he'd catch it.

2/17/2013 #742
The Pooka Prince
Albion smirked catching the kiss and then looked to Aquis, Tundra and Terra "They're getting so big now Panthera" He said in a rather fatherly tone
2/17/2013 #743
Star The Dog Whisperer

"Which is suprising... It seems like only yesterday they looked like three tiny pink caterpillars in their blankets." Panthera mused, kissing both Terra and Tundra's head. "Especially Terra, she really grew, and it's not really shocking- she ate at least twice as much as her siblings!"

2/17/2013 #744
The Pooka Prince
Albion laughed a little "Yes...She has been a little piggy with her food hasn't she?" he tittered softly as he gently rubbed his daughters cheek
2/17/2013 #745
Star The Dog Whisperer

"And Aquis certainly loves the bedtime stories I read sometimes... I swear she'll be reading by age two at this rate!" Panthera exclaimed proudly about her daughter.

2/17/2013 #746
The Pooka Prince
Albion laughed "Yes....And I'm sure little Tundra will be speaking back to you in only short while the stubborn little girl" He exclaimed
2/17/2013 #747
Star The Dog Whisperer

"I don't disagree with that one, she certainly takes after Mom in that aspect, don't you sweetie?" Panthera cooed to Tundra, who gurgled a response in her baby talk. "How cute." Panthera gushed lovingly smiling down at Tundra before Terra began to whimper and cry out in jealousy.

2/17/2013 #748
« Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25
Forum Moderators: Star The Dog Whisperer The Pooka Prince
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member