The Academy
A place of swords and magic, you are to be a warrior... but you must graduate to first class. Welcome to our beautiful school!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Star The Dog Whisperer

Every classroom is huge, to accomidate hundreds of students, some of the rooms have animals in them, and weird chemical experiments... beware anything dangerous.

8/15/2012 #1
Star The Dog Whisperer

Belle walked into the class and sat down, setting every piece of work she needed down. She and Leo were early and Belle pulled out a parenting book and read about discipline and feeding.

8/15/2012 #2
The Pooka Prince
Leo sat down and rather then take down notes or sort he pulled out a handheld console and began playing it
8/15/2012 #3
Star The Dog Whisperer

The homeroom teahcer walked into the room and said they were to learn about plant magic and dark energy.

8/15/2012 #4
The Pooka Prince
Leo slowly placed the console down. Still keeping it on but looking at the teacher ready to learn having a liking to these biological sciences
8/15/2012 #5
Star The Dog Whisperer

The teacher told them to flip to page 1,145 ib their books and study the plant magic.

8/15/2012 #6
The Pooka Prince
Leo turned to the said page and quickly began learning everything he could to make better potions and ones with the same effect just with different ingredients
8/15/2012 #7
Star The Dog Whisperer

Belle read about the chant magic, where she excelled and learned that if a child under 17 was killed, could be revived hours after and not have side effects, regenerating arms,legs, and other parts of the body.

8/16/2012 #8
The Pooka Prince
Leo looked over to Belle and softly smiled before looking back at his desk. He looked as pale as a sheet scared that there was going to be another him that was growing inside Belle and that he was just do scared of it all.... He needed out... Now (I was thinking Leo and Belle have this massive argument and stuff? The go separate ways blah blah blah the usual thing before Leo comes back realises that he needs and wants to be with her... Cus Leo once again isn't the brightest of people sense wise like that and would rather be hated and called the loner and weirdo then think he's ruining something or undeserved x3)
8/17/2012 #9
Star The Dog Whisperer

(Shall we?) Belle smiled at Leo and went back to her book, as the teacher stood "Students, you are permitted to visit neighbors for the rest of class, I am needed for assistance- please get that chapter summarized and write down the chants, potions, and charms down. Thank you, be sure to get to all of your classes, and Belle? Here is your new schedule." she said handing Belle a new schedule saying that until the child was born she could not excercise, train, or do other strenous activities on school grounds. That would be a problem, as Belle excersised to release stress. She frowned at Leo and walked over with a slight frown. and pulled up her seat "Greaat, now I cant work out..."

8/17/2012 #10
The Pooka Prince
(Yep...And I already have a way he'll try to win her back...With music....LEO STYLE! xD) Leo looked to her and smiled somewhat blankly "Well...You....You can always find something else?" He suggested
8/17/2012 #11
Star The Dog Whisperer

"Leo, I've been doing it since I was 12, I'm almost addicted to it... now I can't... and with the little hellion in me, thats not possible... because of the school's liability policy!" she raised her voice to a yell-whisper.

8/17/2012 #12
The Pooka Prince
Leo sighed and shrugged "They...Just don't want you or...The...Baby....To be hurt" he replied having some difficulty saying she was pregnant
8/17/2012 #13
Star The Dog Whisperer

"I know. But you can't even say I'm pregnant? What the hell... your the father, are you ashamed or something?" she had a red face from her worry and anger.

8/17/2012 #14
The Pooka Prince
Leo shook his head as his hands were trembling. The right, metal one, jingling and chattering loudly from the clanking metal
8/17/2012 #15
Star The Dog Whisperer

(is he getting mad?)

Belle just walked off in her anger and brusquely sat in her chair. Too angry to speak again.

8/17/2012 #16
The Pooka Prince
(Nervous actually xD) Leo let out a sigh of relief before turning to face away. He couldn't do this... How could he be a father...Especially with the only "Father figure" he had being Albion who wanted to kill him
8/17/2012 #17
Star The Dog Whisperer

Belle on the other hand walked out of the classroom at that point, where she passed several places and ran into the girls bathroom where some extremely skinny young ladies were whispering and they immediately stopped and left, as Belle sobbed alone and washed her face off.

8/17/2012 #18
The Pooka Prince
(That sounded rather posh when you said extremely skinny young ladies...Or at least it did in my head xD) Leo then sacked his head off the desk unable to think properly knowing how bad he would be being a father...And that he needed to push Belle away from him so she wouldst want him to be there asap
8/17/2012 #19
Star The Dog Whisperer

Belle came back to class and sat there glumly, giving Leo a text

I don't want to see you again, don't come to my dorm, you obviously don't want me...
8/17/2012 #20
The Pooka Prince
Leo just sent a reply of "ok" as he sat there feeling not relief but something else that he couldn't put his finger on
8/17/2012 #21
Star The Dog Whisperer

(haha, if that happened to me I wouldve done what belle is goin to do right now XD)

Belle read that and threw her phone on the ground, making it fall apart. The bell rang, because it was like college, things were mailed to the students. Belle got up and left her seat and opened her locker to see that somebody had written horrible things all inside of it. She ran off, slamming it closed (bad things are coming your way Leo.)

8/17/2012 #22
The Pooka Prince
(Awwwwww poor Belle! xD) Leo sighed as he grudgingly got up...Still not quite what this feeling he had was as he slowly walked out the classroom to his locker opening it up not realising what had just gone on with Belle
8/17/2012 #23
Star The Dog Whisperer

(I know right?)

8/17/2012 #24
The Pooka Prince
(Methinks that Belle though is going to get very even against Leo...Or at least try to xD) Leo sighed as he walked into the dorms quickly walking by Belle's as he went to his, leaving his door ajar, and lay on the bed thinking of things
8/18/2012 #25
Star The Dog Whisperer

(no... she gonna do some stuff that could endanger her XD and the baby.. oh noes! Not smoking, nor drinking...)

8/18/2012 #26
Star The Dog Whisperer

Belle entered the room, recieving a few people suprised at the sudden disappearance of the baby, as it'd been so long they'd seen her stomach bulge it was a familiar sight. The professor nodded "Today, we will be talking about life potions, they can change blood types, regenerate arms and other organs, limbs, and ETC. or you may go to the lab and keep working on the mice, remember, genetic mutations can give you mottled mice or deaf mice. Breed them wisely."

9/24/2012 #27
The Pooka Prince
Leo walked in afterwards "Life potions....That sounds pretty sweet" He said as he sat next to Belle
9/24/2012 #28
Star The Dog Whisperer

"Yeah, I perfected them last year.. But I suppose I could work with mice." she nodded

9/24/2012 #29
The Pooka Prince
Leo shrugged "Well I've done these before....Life savers I called them....Very useful...Quite painful though" He said with a smirk
9/24/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Star The Dog Whisperer The Pooka Prince
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member