The Academy
A place of swords and magic, you are to be a warrior... but you must graduate to first class. Welcome to our beautiful school!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
The Pooka Prince

Well what if Leo never met Belle? Albion never wed Panthera? Welcome to the alternate universe where anything can happen....

Maybe Albion weds Belle and she gets subdued unto darkness? Leo pulls on Panthera's heart strings and she becomes good? Hinata and Aigis become a crim fighting detective detective team?...Only time will tell x3

11/27/2012 #1
Star The Dog Whisperer

Belle was once again stuck in the alternate land of hell, sent here to retrieve dangerous items... but what if the terrible ruler Albion found her?

11/28/2012 #2
The Pooka Prince
A couple of demon shot out the ground near Belle. They were small creatures around 3ft and were blood red in colour "Get her!" They cried shopping fireball at Belle
11/28/2012 #3
Star The Dog Whisperer

Belle, caught off guard, was hit with the fireball, singing her shoulder, she screamed out in pain, blood slowly trickling out of the wound "Damn it.." she cursed her breath before trying to transfrom, but failing, she was in to much pain and couldn't quite focus... if she couldn't transform, she was very vunerable.

11/28/2012 #4
The Pooka Prince

The imps were about to attack again when there was a howl from the canyon above. There stood a black wolf with blood red eyes and a sickly black aura coming of it

The wolf jumped down from the rocky outcrop and stood in front of Belle growling at the imps. Belle may not of known who the wolf was as he was only seen in texts abd statues as his human self. But the imps did and they scurried away before Albion had a chance to kill them

11/28/2012 #5
Star The Dog Whisperer

Belle shied away, trying to figure out how she'd excape this dark wolf, she was stuck in between the canyon, and her options were slim to none but dying. "Pl-please... have mercy!" she begged, as a last resort. Death was iminent. There was no escape... or was there?

11/28/2012 #6
The Pooka Prince
The wolf smiled and went up to Belle "Relax....I'm not going to harm you my dear" The wolf chuckled as he looked to her wound "...Please bend down so I can heal it"
11/28/2012 #7
Star The Dog Whisperer

"W-what?" she asked, a little confused, but oddly found herself following his directions and shivered, thinking she was good as gone.

11/28/2012 #8
The Pooka Prince
The wolf blew onto the wound and it began to heal rather quickly "Relax...I said was going to heal it" The wolf chuckled
11/28/2012 #9
Star The Dog Whisperer

Belle watched in awe as her skin began to come together again "But who are you?"

11/28/2012 #10
The Pooka Prince
The wolf smiled "That isn't important right now....What is important...Is why a mortal is here in Hell?" He asked
11/28/2012 #11
Star The Dog Whisperer

"I was sent here to retrive these items..." Belle explained, pulling out a list.

11/29/2012 #12
The Pooka Prince
The wolf looked over the list "....Half of these items are in king Albion's possession....Why would need then that badly?" The wolf asked
11/29/2012 #13
Star The Dog Whisperer

"Because, they don't sell these items on earth and I was told I must do something in return, and I was thinking over what I would give him and so the imps caught me off guard..." Belle cursed mentally, how foolish could she be?

11/29/2012 #14
The Pooka Prince
The wolf looked up to her "And what makes you so sure he would do such a thing?...He's renowned for his treachery" The wolf replied
11/29/2012 #15
Star The Dog Whisperer

"I was only told that he was dangerous and to keep an eye out. I wasn't given that much knowledge on him." Belle muttered.

11/29/2012 #16
The Pooka Prince
The wolf nodded "Follow me...We have quite a lot of ground to cover" He growled and beckoned her to follow after him
11/29/2012 #17
Star The Dog Whisperer

Belle nodded, throwing her hair out of her face, revealing the rather attractive young woman she was, and stood up, grabbing her backpack and stuffing her book of beginners chants, charms, and potions back in her pants, following the wolf cautiously.

11/29/2012 #18
The Pooka Prince
The wolf slowly led her along "So do you have a name?" He asked as he looked back quite surprised at her beauty
11/29/2012 #19
Star The Dog Whisperer

"Anabelle Yeaman... but I prefer my nickname, Belle." Belle spoke softly, looking around for any signs of danger.

11/30/2012 #20
The Pooka Prince
The wolf carried on walking ahead "Riiigghhhttt....now...Albion's castle is on ahead...But I should warn you...It will have a lot more demons then just those Imps you were struggling against...Bigger and stronger" He replied
11/30/2012 #21
Star The Dog Whisperer

"That's fine, I've dealt with a lot of demons before..." Belle quickly pulled out her dagger, just for any small attacks tried, her sword woud be used for others.

11/30/2012 #22
The Pooka Prince
The wolf looked to her "And what about king Albion?" He asked "He can't die...And if you go facing, cutting everyone up...He won't have mercy on you"
11/30/2012 #23
Star The Dog Whisperer

"I'll only let them get the first hit... I don't start fights, I end them...Albion... what does it matter, I'll die from his clutches anyway, no pain comes to you when dead." Belle seemed to not be bothered with the concept of her own death.

11/30/2012 #24
The Pooka Prince

The wolf looked to her "Not afraid of your own death..." He mumbled as he slowly started to change, growing taller and getting on two feet. The black fur shedding as he shuddered before being in his human appearance

With his left metal hand glowing a little, as he looked to Belle with a small smirk "Not even if you're standing in front of king Albion himself?"

11/30/2012 #25
Star The Dog Whisperer

Belle's emerald eyes widened and her face took on a look of some shock "What... how..?" she was flabbergasted that Albion was the real portrayer of the wolf she was just having a conversation with.

12/1/2012 #26
The Pooka Prince
Albion smirked "Well Ms Yeaman...Are you prepared to say your last words?" He asked walking up to her
12/1/2012 #27
Star The Dog Whisperer

"Ready since I was born, life was all hell for me, why not enjoy paradise for eternity?" Belle smirked defiantly.

12/1/2012 #28
The Pooka Prince
Albion put his hand to her shoulder "...You're a very tortured soul...But...I would not hurt such a delicate and beautiful flower...I didn't save you for nothing my dear"
12/1/2012 #29
Star The Dog Whisperer

"Dear...?" Belle choked out "Albion, what makes you call me... dear?" she asked, suspicious of him, still.

12/1/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Star The Dog Whisperer The Pooka Prince
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member