The Academy
A place of swords and magic, you are to be a warrior... but you must graduate to first class. Welcome to our beautiful school!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
The Pooka Prince
For importantish characters but who aren't going to be in play other then their little bit in the story :3

Name:

Looks:

History: (Optional)

Other: (Optional)

Add anything else should you want or need it :3

2/21/2013 #1
The Pooka Prince

Name: Lucifer

Looks: (i54.tinypic.com/25649hu.png) His angelic form

(i364.photobucket.com/albums/oo85/xcaptaincanadiax/SMT/751px-KazumaKaneko-Lucifer.jpg) His demonic form

History: Lucifer is the governing body to the deadly sin of Pride, established by his want for the almighty's place but was cast down with a third of the angels. The other six demonic princes were his generals in the rebellion of the kingdom of heaven. How they (Or rather Lucifer) lost to Albion for the crown of demon high king is a mystery that has yet to be seen.... (Yep...There will be flashbacks!)

Other: His champion of Pride will be Rae. He is the only one that is still in angelic form. The others are nearly always in their demon form except when stated

He can use his powers to diminish or strengthen the resolve of any person. He is a brilliant stratagist and the brains behind the whole scheme. As you can guess he is quite cocky and underestimates anyone below him -------------

Name: Asmodeus

Looks: (images.wikia.com/megamitensei/images/8/8e/Narcissus.png) His Angellic form

(www.freewilliamsburg.com/archives/1164919692_DemonAnime.jpg) His Demonic form

History: Asmodeus is the governing body to the deadly sin of Lust. He us the father of Marina whom he has yet to actually meet in the flesh but has always sent her presents, his latest being Marina's rotweiler Amor. He didn't however know of her exchange from Narrowbridge Academy to this one

Other: His Champion of lust is Marina. His powers are being to control a person's carnal desires, being an incredibly smooth talker and can woo any woman...or man!

--------------

Name: Beelzebub

Looks: (static.zerochan.net/Baroque.Syndrome.full.929483.jpg) His Angelic form

( His demonic form

History: Beelzebub is the governing body to the sin of Gluttony. One of Lucifers six generals during the Rebellion of Heaven. He is probably the one who has fallen the most out of the seven cast from heaven due to his... Radical change of appearance

Other: His Champion of gluttony will be...

He can manipulate a huge swarm of flies to do his bidding and gorges himself on food.

2/21/2013 #2
Star The Dog Whisperer

(I like these guys... and hoooooly crap, I think demon form asmoedus is kind of cute. Maybe I have a thing for black hair... ;D)

2/21/2013 #3
Star The Dog Whisperer

(Then again... I expected nothing less than my amazing aspirer, Pooka xD)

2/21/2013 #4
The Pooka Prince
(Thanks you two! :D Hopefully I will have Mammon and Leviathan up soon! xD)
2/21/2013 #5
The Pooka Prince
(Thanks you two! :D Hopefully I will have Mammon and Leviathan up soon! xD)
2/21/2013 #6
The Pooka Prince

Name: Leviathan

Looks: (digital-art-gallery.com/oid/56/640x453_10557_Gwendolyn_2d_fan_art_anime_girl_woman_angel_picture_image_digital_art.jpg) Her Angelic form

(i49.tinypic.com/34i25ae.jpg) Her partial demonic form

(fc08.deviantart.net/fs26/f/2008/159/5/4/Sea_Serpent_Leviathan_by_Grishend.jpg) Her full Demonic form

History: Levithan is the governing body to the Sin of Envy. She was one of Lucifers six generals in the rebellion of heaven. Envious of the higher ups she joined the cause of Lucifer...Only to end being cast down

Other: Her champion of Envy will be Belle. She is the only female of the seven yet never refers to herself as a princess.She can stir up the feelings of jealousy within a person. She's the only one who can seamlessly affect her demonic transformation, though unable to revert to her angelic form

------

Name: Mammon

Looks: (images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110603231450/fairytailfanon/images/9/9a/-Anime-Guy-anime-guys-6863170-592-456.jpg) His Angelic form

(www.wallpaperpimper.com/wallpaper/Art_&_3D/Fantasy/Jeweled-Dragon-1-1024x768.jpg) His Demonic form

History: Mammon is the governing body to the Sin of Greed. He was one of lucifer's generals in the rebellion of heaven. Though Mamnon was more interested in just seeing how much he could get from all that wealth...Bathing and wallowing in all the coins and gems anyone could wish for...Til he was cast down with the rest of the generals to Hell

Other: His champion of Greed will be Sidnee. He can force onto people his feelings of intense greed and make them go mad with cravings of wealth

2/21/2013 #7
The Pooka Prince

Name: Amon

Looks: (lastingworlds.webs.com/Anime_Warrior_by_chaotixwol.jpg) His angelic form (just with the usual angel white wings since I couldn't find one good enough xD)

( His demonic form

History: Amon is the governing body to the deadly sin of pride. He was one of Lucifer's six generals and was regarded to be the best warrior in all of heaven. Like all the rest he was cast down into Hell for his part in the rebellion of heaven

Other: His Champion of Wrath will be Rossa. He is able to invoke and enheighten the feelings of anger and rage in people's minds and hearts

---------

Name: Belphegor

Looks: (3.bp.blogspot.com/--i_wwq3oAh4/TseEkG3lpLI/AAAAAAAAAdU/lT4XKO3wQwk/s1600/AnimeBoy-1.jpg) His Angelic form

( His Demonic form

History: Belphegor is the governing body to the deadly sin of Sloth. He was one if the brightest young minds in heaven but was tired of having to keep his inventions to himself and from the human race so he joined Lucifer's rebellion. He was cast down like all the rest of them

Other: His champion of Sloth will be Aigis. He often manipulate others into making commodities or inventions that do nothing other then make people lazier then they already are.

2/21/2013 #8
Forum Moderators: Star The Dog Whisperer The Pooka Prince
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member