Certifiably Insane
Walter, Leo, Willa, Isabel. The Finder team. How does such a funny and entertaining show not have a forum yet? All topics welcome!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
sunthorn
Anybody else itching to see more gypsies on the show? I find Timo extremely interesting. There's a lot they could do with his character. Uncle Shad is kind of a bastard, but come on. Eric Roberts?? I love him anyways.
4/30/2012 #1
wishyouknew222
First of all, thank you so much for making a forum. I'm writing from my phone so I wasn't able so i've been hoping someone would. i'm very interested to see more gypsies. Maybe Cosmo? Timo has mentioned him a few times and i'm planning to use him for a few of my stories. I love timo and his relationship with willa. I'm always happy to see more of him. I'm rooting for them to get together and this last episode gave me a bit of hope. I was kind of surprised they cast eric roberts but it kinda worked. I would like to see a nicer side to him.
4/30/2012 #2
TheWritingHeart

I totally agree, I would really like to see some more gypsys! But I defiantly think that Uncle Shad has a good side to him, it just might be down there a bit. And I really hope that Willa and Timo get together, it is so obvious that Willa loves him! And there was a quiestion someone I know asked; isn't it interesting that when asked if they love each other, Willa always answers for Timo and visa-versa? I think that he loves her too, he just doesn't totally get it yet. I was bummed with the last episode though, no Timo! Hopefully they have more of him soon!

5/7/2012 #3
wishyouknew222

I definitely noticed that they answer for each other. The end of The Inheritance gave me some hope that Timo is starting to see Willa in a different light and it's already obvious she's in love with him. Well this week is the season finally where they're supposed to get married.

5/8/2012 #4
wishyouknew222

Btw WritingHeart I tried to respond to your reviews on my stories but you had private messaging disabled :(

5/8/2012 #5
TheWritingHeart

Sorry about that, I don't know how it became disabled. But its enabled again!

5/8/2012 #6
TheWritingHeart

Their supposed to get married in this next episode? I hadn't heard about that, but that would be awesome! Where'd you hear that? Yeah, I have some hope for Timo too. I really don't like Magdelena, I mean, it is half of Timo's fault for loving Mag, but she defiantly shouldn't be playing around with him when he's already engaged to someone else, that just isn't right! I hope that he see's that soon.

5/8/2012 #7
wishyouknew222

I whole heartedly agree! I have Comcast so I just skipped ahead to that episode and read the summary

5/8/2012 #8
wishyouknew222

http://bit[dot]ly/IVrAX5 watch the fourth video

5/8/2012 . Edited 5/8/2012 #9
TheWritingHeart

I have comcast too, but I had never thought about skipping ahead to see what the episode was going to be like! lol, thanks for saying it. I'm so bummed its the season finale though! I don't know what I'll do without it, lol, all of my favourite shows are having season finales, its so sad. I just hope its an extra special episode, but with Timo and Willa getting married, how can it not be?

5/8/2012 #10
TheWritingHeart

I can't see this link, what is it about?

5/8/2012 #11
wishyouknew222

There's a clip of Shadrack giving her a copy of her wedding invitation

5/9/2012 #12
TheWritingHeart

Oh my gosh, I searched around and found it. I can't believe it! I hope that they actually get married, and don't try and get out of it. But man, does Timo seem bummed or what? And poor Willa, she seemed totally shocked, it has to be hard on her, loving him but having to hide it from everyone. Poor girl.

5/10/2012 #13
wishyouknew222

I could see Willa being at the wedding and Timo not showing up or something

5/10/2012 #14
Forum Moderators: sunthorn
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member