Wolf's Rain RP
This RP is set during the time the main pack Kiba, Toboe, Tsume, and Hige were looking for paradise, but what if they failed? What if it were up to a different pack to find the mysterious Paradise? Do you chose to join them, or be against them?
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »

You a human studying wolves? Or an owner of one? Or are you half wolf and half dog?! Are you the pet of a human? YOU DECIDE!

Please make them unique and origional! No powers and only half dog half wolf ok? No random creatures alright?

Human Submision Form:

Half Breed Submision Form:

Wolf Appearance:

Human Appearance:

Bio (Like why are they in the city and how did they end up there and any life story?):

5/5/2012 . Edited 5/5/2012 #1
Kurisuta -White Rose
Form: Human captour / Name: Kike Leaucou / Gender: Male / Age: 25 / Appearance: He stands at 6'2 with short blonde hair and soft but cold jade green eyes with a tall lean form. He wears business suits and dress shoes. / Personality: Hes treats people how they treat him. Kind, caring and friendly. Cold cruel and vicious. / Bio: Kike was raised like most humans were well feed and reasonable with others. At age 18 he made a Flower maiden named Kali that he still has with him.(tell me what i gota put in orfix)
5/6/2012 #2

5/6/2012 #3
Kurisuta -White Rose
umm the names K i k e idk why its blocking it
5/6/2012 #4

Here, let me try spelling it Kike....

5/6/2012 #5

That's just down right wierd. Um, I'm fine if you put spaces in the name, or you could change it :3

5/6/2012 #6
Kurisuta -White Rose
ill make .... It Shiva and ill make Kali his flower maiden...
5/6/2012 #7

Ok, is the maiden going to be in this city or no? Becaus eif not I need to make one for this city.

5/6/2012 #8
Kurisuta -White Rose
Yes but she never leaves Shivas side. So you can make one for the city if you want
5/6/2012 #9

It's ok, i'll go ahead and make one for the city. :3

5/6/2012 #10

So quick question, there more then one flower maiden? never got to finish watching the series so forgive me if I'm not as well informed as you guys are.

5/6/2012 #11

In the anime there were multiple Honobitos created, but Cheza was the longest lasting. There can be more than one but not many know of them.

No worries it's cool. As long as you know the basic stuff and you like the series. :3

5/6/2012 #12

Ok I got it now, thanks!

5/6/2012 #13
Kurisuta -White Rose
Lol havent seen it since It first came out .. Im going on memory
5/6/2012 #14

I have watched the series for a total of......lets see now *starts counting on fingers* One.....four five six.....Eight times! :D I'm a fanatic......

5/6/2012 #15
Kurisuta -White Rose
When do I post Kali? or are you waitin formoi to post?
5/6/2012 #16

Go ahead and post now if you want. I was waiting for your character to answer the door :3

5/6/2012 #17
Kurisuta -White Rose
srr I kinda got a weird text i had to answer Ill post now
5/6/2012 #18

No worries ^---^

5/6/2012 #19
Sheepy Sheep

Name: Atsuko

Wolf Appearance: She is a European wolf

Human Appearance: She has light brown hair (simular to Toboe's but more brown), with black streaks, she has hazel eyes, she has her tail and ears in her human state.

Personality: tom-boy, crafty, kind, sometimes sarcastic and rude, night-owl, artistic, a little bit out-going, mostly shy, active

Bio: She ran away from her pack as a pup to Freeze City, where she met Toboe but was so scared she ran away, she was then found by Leara, she took her in and raised her.

Likes: The moon, the smell of the rain, Kiba (as a pack leader and friend), Toboe, Cheza

Dislikes: The sun (she can live through it, she just doesn't like it, Tsume's attitude (unless he's making fun of Hige), Hige (he's a womanizer, what more of a reason do you want.)

Companion/Owner: Her owner is Leara, she has a deep loving crush for Toboe.

5/6/2012 #20

Ok, your accepted, but the cannon characters dont exist in the rp so Toboe isnt here but Leara can be in the rp you just have to rp her ok?

5/6/2012 #21

Name: Hiedi

Wolf Appearance: she looks like a very big German Shepherd

Human Appearance: she wears a black mini skirt with black knee-high boots, and she has a navy blueish T-shirt, her hair is black with a brown feather in it, and goes a little higher than her shoulders

Personality: happy and easily pleased, but she does have a slight temper

Bio (Like why are they in the city and how did they end up there and any life story?): her life story is a mystery, all that is known is that she was found by her owner as a puppy and was raised by her (her bio will be discovered later on)

Dislikes: thunder, and people/animals that tick her off

Companion/Owner: An old lady named Jean

5/7/2012 #22

Accepted Pond ^U^ To catch ya up, My character Hoeru and her friend Jordan (not my charrie) Have found two flower maidens: Kali, and Hana, and are now about to leave the city. Better catch 'em before they leave! ^-----^

5/7/2012 #23

((Okay! On to RP!))

5/7/2012 #24
Kanaya Has a Chainsaw

Name: Searia

Wolf Appearance: Black coat with a white mussle, has light blue eyes.

Human appearance: Black hair and a white stripe down the side, blue eyes, pale skin, very tall.

Personality: Very sweet, loves to meet new people, may be overly friendly to people.

Bio (Like why are they in the city and how did they end up there and any life story?): She was abndoned and lelf to live alone and has ever sence.

Dislikes: Her previous owners

Companion/Owner: none

5/7/2012 . Edited 5/7/2012 #25

accepted. Thought I accepted you already sorry '^----^

5/8/2012 #26

Human Submission Form

Name: Zoey

Appearance: Has long light brown hair, blue eyes, and fair skin. Slender, average height, and beautiful. She wears a brown hoodie vest, black shirt, brown skirt, black leggings and brown boots. Zoey also carries pots and pans on her back pack, in case she wants to cook something.

Personality: Sometimes ditzy, but she's mostly kind and soft-spoken. She has respect for anything that is different from her.

Bio: Zoey lived with her parents, Maria and Hughes. Her parents are the ones who taught her to respect life and to protect the ones she cares about. They had a happy life, until one night, they were shot during a robbery in their store. Zoey was ten at the time of her parent's death. Saddened by the event, Zoey lived with her mean uncle named Adrian, who was a priest and hunted wolves. He made her clean up all the time and punished her for loving wolves. Five years passed, and Zoey couldn't take it no more. She ran away and began to train her self in self-defense and create a hideout in the outskirts of the city. Now, Zoey will do all that she can to survive.

Likes: Making new friends, peace, and everyone getting along

Dislikes: Hatred, snobby people, innocent people being hurt, her uncle Adrian

Companions: A female ferret pet/friend named Kiki

Extra: Her weakness is chocolate. She also has a staff that extends to a long length and a dagger. It defends her from harm.

Theme Song: (Sweet Return by Hilary Stagg) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xkGifLTcm-I

5/25/2012 . Edited 9/7/2012 #27

((I have to wait for Bluenight to approve me, huh?))

5/26/2012 . Edited 5/26/2012 #28

ACCEPTED! Sorry, so sorry for the wait ''nn

5/28/2012 #29
Oh no, it's okay! No need to worry. But thanks though! :)
5/28/2012 . Edited 5/28/2012 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: Bluenight2190 Russki
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member