Okay, first thing's first. If you're reading this, and you're not a part of the main roleplay, then you probably want to head over there first. This isn't really an open RP to just join up as future generations of characters. Most of the future gen children have already been pre-planned in the main roleplay, and we decided we wanted to make a separate board to house them as well.
Set several years after the end of the second robot wars, life is finally beginning to return to normal. The children of the famed Starship Rangers and allies who helped saved the Universe from the wrath of Evil Doctor Space-Claw are now facing a new challenge - Normality. For most of them, living on a Starship is all they have really known, so how will they adjust to normal civilian life, and the troubles that will arise to face them there?
1. No God-modding or power-playing, you know the drill by now
2. Please use proper grammar and spelling to the best of your ability, at least.
3. If you have questions, please ask myself or the other mods.
4. All posts please be rated T or under. Swearing is allowed, but don't curse all the time.
5. Keep most of your OOC chat in the chat rooms rather than the roleplay itself.
6. Post in the third-person/past tense.
7. Don't be rude or disrespectful to other members.5/12/2012 #1
|Forum Moderators: Faye-The-BookWolf raptoregg64, StarkidDreamer, DaydreamsOfMyOwn|
|Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member|