A Very Starship Roleplay AU Future Gen
A new spin-off board to A Very Starship Roleplay. The children of main characters have *mostly* already been planned out, so if you're interested in joining the roleplay in general, go to the board first.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »
StarkidDreamer

"Misty lost an older brother and a younger sister in that war. We don't talk about it. Nobody does." he said with a frown. "And no, we didn't try to use our powers as much as possible but you are right. We know nothing about you. I am surprised you managed to learn all about all of us in the span of six hours though. That's sixteen years of seven peoples lives. More or less." he said and turned his back on her. He was so angry, not just at her but at everything.

5/28/2012 . Edited 5/28/2012 #691
Faye-The-BookWolf

"Well here's something about us you probably don't know. I had a little sister who was murdered by one of the villains. Emma, little Emma, she's lost her legs. She was trapped in a fire set by one of the villains and her legs were so badly burned, they were amputated. I went into your world, and I saw uncle Jamie. He's been dead for four years here. Every day, we face the threat of elimination, every day is a battle for our lives. But we make the most of it. We don't descend into bitterness. We just do what is right, and we fight on, because there is little else to do. So dont you dare presume to come into my home, and act as if the loss of life is meaningless to me. Any deaths that occur youll pin on me? Go ahead, I'm the leader of this damn team, I have hundreds of lives resting on my every day, and I've lost so many of them." Aeona's voice was deadly calm.

--

Emma nodded slowly.

"Okay.."

5/28/2012 #692
StarkidDreamer

"I never said life was meaningless to you, and don't worry. I'm not going to be in your home anymore. I'm taking Misty and we are leaving." he shook his head. "And anyone else willing to go. Get her out of that damn machine." he said and stepped over to it.

"Brian. You can't do this. You could get her hurt!"

"Shut it Jessie. Just being here with has gotten her hurt."

5/28/2012 #693
raptoregg64

Junior grinned widely, his eyes closed.

"Tired yet?" he murmured. He was, admittedly, start to feel it a little bit. Not much. Just a little. Which in itself showed how... active... they had been.

5/28/2012 #694
DaydreamsOfMyOwn

(Oh my god that's how Emma lost her legs sakjgbkjlsa no)

Al moved in front of Emma and bent down.

"Get on, sis," he said. "And hold on."

5/28/2012 #695
Faye-The-BookWolf

"You cant open it until the healing process is complete, it's physically impossible." Aeona said dryly. "And where are you going to go? Your only chance of going back to your dimension is stood right in front of you, so for once, why don't you think. Now isn't the time to let your emotions rule your body, youre in this situation, so deal with it."

--

Emma climbed on.

--

"Only slightly," Sarriva said breezily, tracing patterns onto his chest.

5/28/2012 #696
DaydreamsOfMyOwn

Al slowly stood up straight, making sure Emma was on securely. Her robotic legs felt very strange and different, but he tried his best not to show it, not wanting to upset her. He took off, and they were at the top of the stairs a second later.

5/28/2012 #697
StarkidDreamer

"Look, you don't tell me what to do. As soon as she's healed we are leaving. I don't care where, I don't care for how long. As soon as we can go back we will, until then I would prefer you stop talking to me like I'm an idiot and start treating me like a person. Maybe, if this conversation had gone different, like, oh say, you at least pretending to be concerned about us, then maybe I would feel that my family is safe in your hands but I do not trust you. Not one bit. I don't trust you, I don't like you, and I am not putting their lives in your hands." he said and left the room.

"Shit." Jessie sighed.

(It will be really fun when he finds out Misty doesn't wanna go with him.)

5/28/2012 . Edited 5/28/2012 #698
Faye-The-BookWolf

"All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring isn't an advantage." Aeona said flatly. She gave a dry smile. "And he's in love with other me, well then, he really doesn't know her as well as he thinks he does. If he doesn't like me, he'll learn to despise her."

--

Emma hugged him tightly.

5/28/2012 #699
DaydreamsOfMyOwn

Al smiled and walked at a normal pace the rest of the way to Emma's room, moving to stand by the bed so she could drop down.

5/28/2012 #700
StarkidDreamer

"Caring is what makes you human." Jessie snapped. That comment changed her whole opinion on the conversation. She thought, at first, that Brian was being a little over the top but now she seemed to understand. "Caring is what separated us from the robots. Caring is what makes people people." she said as she looked at Aeona with disgust. "Sure, we know hearts are broken and lives end. We probably know this more than anyone in our home town. That has never once made us stop caring. Caring is an advantage. Always." she said and stormed out as well.

5/28/2012 #701
Faye-The-BookWolf

Aeona moved in frotn of here, looking angry.

"You dont know for one SECOND what caring has done to us. You wanna know why hardly none of us can bring ourselves to really care? we fight, but we detatch ourselves, because every DAMN death is like a pain in our hearts. We are CONNECTED to every FUCKING PERSON IN THIS CITY EMOTIONALLY!" She bellowed, her eyes ablaze. "YOU HAVE NO DAMN IDEA HOW MUCH IT PHYSICALLY HURTS TO LOSE SOMEONE IN THIS UNIVERSE!"

She was breathing heavily.

"Oh sure, it hurts emotionally to lose someone where you come from, but here, we heroes are cursed to physically feel the pain that our people go through. The only way to heal ourselves is to detatch ourselves. You don't understand for a damn fucking second what its like to live here full time. Caring isn't an advantage. What good does it do? I still fight, I sitll save lives, and I am every bit as damn human as the rest of them, Im a sixteen year old girl. Every day I fight, and I fight and for the longest time I did care, I used to cry every night becuase it hurt so bad. I don't want to hurt. I don't want to feel pain."

5/28/2012 #702
Faye-The-BookWolf

Emma stumbled and sighed.

5/28/2012 #703
StarkidDreamer

"Pain reminds me I'm still alive. I blame the war on myself. Every life lost. Every planet destroyed. Every family killed. I blame myself for it all. So yes, I know what that can feel like. That's what you do when your mother worked directly for the man causing the war. I never, NEVER, stopped caring." she said with a dark under tone and flew past her. She found the closest room and locked herself in it, grabbing somingthing sharp and stabbing herself in the arm with it. Tears leaked down her face for a moment but she stabbed again and again, watching as her blood leaked out onto the floor with a grim smile on her face. She closed her eye's lightly. "I just want to feel." she whispered. "Just want to feel."

5/28/2012 #704
DaydreamsOfMyOwn

Al offered an encouraging smile and sat down on the bed.

5/28/2012 #705
Faye-The-BookWolf

Aeona let out a frustrated scream, heading to the training room. She was silent for a moment before letting out a blood-curdling scream that shook the entire house, gripping her hands into her hair, hot tears streaming down her face.

They had no idea. They had no idea that sending them home would literally kill her.

Yet she was still going to do it.

--

"I give up," Emma muttered.

5/28/2012 . Edited 5/28/2012 #706
StarkidDreamer

As the ground shook the blade slipped deeper than she intended. She frowned and slid the blade deep over her to her wrist. Afterwards she scooted into a corner and held herself close. She rested her head on her knee's and closed her eye's as the world went black around her.

Brian sighed and shook his head. That had gotten way too out of hand. He was going to go apologize when the floor shook. He sighed and started opening door's looking for Aeona. He opened the door and let out a shout. "HELP! SOMEONE HELP!" he screamed and rushed into the room, he grabbed Jessie and checked for a pulse but there was so much blood his fingers were so slick he couldn't find one any where. "Jessie, Jessie? JESSIE!"he shook her and her head flopped to the side. "JEZAMINA ANN!"

5/28/2012 #707
raptoregg64

Junior grinned slightly.

"Up to a few more rounds, then? One of our toasts was to sex all night..."

5/28/2012 #708
DaydreamsOfMyOwn

"Hey, come on, Em," Al said. "Don't be sad. Please. Why don't you come up with an idea for our musical?"

5/28/2012 #709
Faye-The-BookWolf

Aeona stuck her head out, and her voice was flat.

"Tkae her to the med-bay. Third bed you see. Put her in that and she'll be perfectly fine. The bed will do the rest of the work." her voice was eerirely calm. She was good at not panicking in stressful situations... usually at least.

--

"I'm not sad," she groaned.

--

Sarriva grinned.

"Thought you'd never ask."

5/28/2012 #710
raptoregg64

(( TSing again? XD ))

Junior grinned, kissing her slowly on the lips.

"Excellent..."

5/28/2012 #711
DaydreamsOfMyOwn

"Sorry, sorry," Al muttered.

5/28/2012 #712
StarkidDreamer

He picked her up and her head flopped to the side. "I can't get a pulse." he said as he hurried to the beds. He placed her on it and wiped the blood on his hands onto his jeans.

5/28/2012 #713
Faye-The-BookWolf

(Yes XD jesus. when theyre drunk they really go all for it. how do they not have like a boatload of kids?)

Sarriva blew some of her headfur out of her face slowly.

--

Emma sighed.

"It's okay."

--

"The bed will do it's job." Aeona said simply. "Trust me."

5/28/2012 #714
DaydreamsOfMyOwn

Al also sighed and looked down, playing with one of the blankets.

5/28/2012 #715
StarkidDreamer

He nodded and frowned. "If she's dead the bed wont do anything." he mumbled. "Look, I want to apologize for earlier. I know I was way out of line. I'm just...scared. Not for me. I'm that person that should not be alive. I'm not too concerned about my safety but Misty has lost enough and Jessie is already on a very....slippery slope as you can see." he sighed. "I know you guys have the same, more, amount of stuff to deal with but we aren't supposed to be here. Not together. If one of us dies here it will mess everything up."

5/28/2012 #716
Faye-The-BookWolf

"Sorry.." Emma said quietly.

--

"Shes not dead, because the universe would be fucked up if she did." Aeona explained patiently. "It's impossible for her to die here, because your bodies dont work the same here. You can go to the brink of death, but no actually die. Your other selves, the real ones who belong her can die, but not you."

5/28/2012 #717
raptoregg64

(( I have absolutely no idea. XD ))

Junior was finally feeling rather sore.

"... I think we broke our last record," he murmured with a grin. "... Not that I'm counting."

5/28/2012 #718
StarkidDreamer

"How do you know this? Is there a book somewhere with the title "How to deal with a Universe Swap."?" He asked with no sarcasm in his tone. "You seem to know a lot about this whloe situation."

5/28/2012 #719
Faye-The-BookWolf

Sarriva laughed.

"Of course you're not," she teased with a smirk.

--

"Brian, I'm a mistress of alternate dimensions and time. Its my job to know." Aeona said tiredly.

5/28/2012 #720
« Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Faye-The-BookWolf raptoregg64, StarkidDreamer, DaydreamsOfMyOwn
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member