6/5/2012 #2
JuliaOdom is Dauntless

If you want.

6/5/2012 #3
honne

who should i use?

6/5/2012 #4
JuliaOdom is Dauntless

Whoever you want. Or you can make a new person.

6/5/2012 #5
honne

where is everyone else?

Personality: She's sarcastic, opinionated, and determined. She doesn't give up easily and she's stubborn. She can be quiet if she wants to and she's very observant. Still, she's pretty bold and she will make her opinion known. She's cynical with a dry sense of humor. She's a bit reckless and daring and doesn't think her actions through. She's a fast-learner and very intelligent. She doesn't care for rules and she finds it sort of amusing when people are goody-two shoes. She can be nice and caring if she wants to, but her nice side is hidden by a shield of sarcasm and biting remarks until she gets to know the person better. She doesn't trust easily and even if she trusts someone, she still works on her own terms. She's independent and fairly secretive, likes to come off mysterious. She can't go without being around people for too long and she likes to find new people and learn new things, just in her own, sarcastic, cynical way. She doesn't get attached to those she finds because she thinks she's not going to hang around for long and soon enough, she'll find another group. She's sharp-tongued and doesn't come off as nice, definitely.

TLDR: Sarcastic, not that nice, mischievous. She's cynical with a dry wit, intelligent and enigmatic. Daring and rather reckless, likes to try new things. Observant and curious and fairly patient, but gets bored easily.

or

General personality: Kaia is mischievous, feisty and stubborn, she knows how to say no and she doesn't like being wrong. When she's set on something, she's set on it and almost nothing can change that. She's got a sharp tongue and she's sarcastic. Bold, she's not afraid to state her opinion. She often doesn't think before she acts or speaks, impulsive. Rebellious and not a rule-follower. She's very curious, and can sometimes be nosy. Clever and witty. Very good at finding loopholes and she's a good liar, which gets her out of many situations, but sometimes she relies too much on her words. Her sneaky, persuasive ways often lead people to think she's untrustworthy, but she's actually very loyal to those she trusts and will do almost anything to protect them. She's actually a very nice girl. Usually. She has a shield, and she doesn't trust easily because she doesn't want to get hurt again. She can be blunt, and when she's angry or set off, she's very blunt and snappish. Courageous and brave, she's not afraid to try new things or be the first to do something. She's actually good at keeping secrets. She knows she's more than pretty, making her a bit vain, and if the situation calls for it, she will use her looks to her advantage. But she has standards. Can be a flirt, but most of the time it's just her outgoing personality and she's not doing it on purpose.

TLDR: Feisty, mischievous, stubborn. Bold and sarcastic, she's outgoing and has no problem talking to people. Opinionated and impulsive, reckless and doesn't think before she acts. Good liar and actress.

6/5/2012 #6
JuliaOdom is Dauntless

I like the second one.

What do you mean 'is'

6/5/2012 #7
honne

because i think i scared everyone away :(

okay :D my hyper ginger it isss.

6/5/2012 #8
honne

lol i'm really tempted to name her scarlet coz she has red hair

is that weird or

6/5/2012 #9
JuliaOdom is Dauntless

No you didnt.

6/5/2012 #10
JuliaOdom is Dauntless

No its not.

6/5/2012 #11
The-One-Who-Needs-A-Life

Bweeeh

I wanna add Dez and another charrie (New strange different person *woooooooooOOOOOO!* xD But I dunno what ta make yet :/

6/5/2012 #12
honne

DO EET

i will never make an evil person

i suck at evil people

6/5/2012 #13
The-One-Who-Needs-A-Life

I shall doo eeet! Just not quite yet.

I'll add Dez,

But I take forever when I make a charrie xD I'll do it when nobody's on and I'm bored :3

6/5/2012 #14
honne

haha kaia took me like a few mins coz all i had to do was bs her bio xD

I DON'T LIKE USING THE SHIFT BUTTON :D

6/5/2012 #15
The-One-Who-Needs-A-Life

Psht, lucky ducky. All of mine take, like... 20 mins at least xD I'm too thoughtful with my charries xD

OHRLY BECAUSE I DO, MORE THAN THE CAPS BUTTON :D

6/5/2012 #16
honne

lol if i really try making a charrie, they take at least a day.

6/5/2012 #17
The-One-Who-Needs-A-Life

Dayumn.

You're more of a perfectionist than me xD

6/5/2012 #18
honne

xD

and then when i actually write something, it takes freaking foreverrrr.

6/5/2012 #19
TheJumpingShrimp

(/-.-)/ Party over here.

\(-.-\) Party over there.

\(-.-)/ Party Everywhere.

6/9/2012 #20
honne

Hi!

I don't think I'll be going on this forum anymore -- it's not any issues with you guys, I love you all, but I find it hard to keep up and jump in and whatnot. I'll stick to Shrimpy's original forum, I think.

Sorry about this!

So this is bye on this forum. :/

6/10/2012 #21
JuliaOdom is Dauntless

Its fine Blue I still love you!

6/10/2012 #22
TheJumpingShrimp

I DON'T WANT TO SPAM THE RP.

I don't know Poppy. :/

7/20/2012 #23
Kanaya Has a Chainsaw

Lol. Well she is evil......Eh she'll find someone.

7/20/2012 #24
TheJumpingShrimp

Eventually.

Meh.

Bored.

I don't know what to do.

Nobody is on.

Except you.

Long post. ftw.

7/20/2012 #25
Kanaya Has a Chainsaw

You wanna join my rp?

7/20/2012 #26
Kanaya Has a Chainsaw

Shrimpy?

7/20/2012 #27
TheJumpingShrimp

Sure!

Post the link?

7/20/2012 #28
Kanaya Has a Chainsaw

Here ya go! http://www.fanfiction.net/forum/The_Angels_Around_Us/109786/

7/20/2012 #29
TheJumpingShrimp

Sorry!

my computer froze. Had to turn it off.

7/20/2012 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: JuliaOdom is Dauntless
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member