Clash of Six
A crossover RP idea I had the idea for. Newcomers welcome. Submit any character from any series, uncover the mystery and fight for your team!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
adrogoz
So here's how this will work. There will be six teams, which for now we'll call Red, Blue, Gold, Silver, Black and White. Anyone can submit a member for any of these teams, and the first who does so for each team will be its leader. You can submit up to four characters each, but they must be on the same team. The characters submitted must follow these rules: 1. No gods or godlike entities. 2. No real-life people That's pretty much the only restriction on characters The individual base topics will represent the headquarters of the teams, and will be used for general out-of-combat RPing and discussing strategies. No-one from another team should look at the base conversations of another team (unless the team in question chooses to accept betrayers of their original team. That's right, I'm allowing team-swapping and such. And spies acting as if they're swapping team only to relay information to teammates) Also, new team members sign in here. New topics will be afford every now and again for any battles that occur. For fairness sake, you may write when your character launches an attack, but not the effect they have on impact. A team is defeated if the core of their base is destroyed. Everyone clear on the rules?
5/27/2012 #1
adrogoz
Oh yeah, also, no playing as someone else's character, even if they're on your team, unless they say it's OK first
5/27/2012 #2
Mata Nui
By god like figures does that include transformers like Optimus prime.
5/30/2012 #3
adrogoz
No, Optimus should be OK. Basically, beings who can just "vworp" people out of existance, people with unbeatable powers, people who could blow up the moon in a single attack, that sort of character isn't allowed. The actual limit is a little vague
5/30/2012 #4
Mata Nui

so nothing like um......... unicron

5/30/2012 #5
adrogoz
No, Unicron would be out of bounds. Besides, he's way too big
5/30/2012 #6
Mata Nui

There we go that's the limit then. That or how about Omega Supreme.

5/30/2012 #7
adrogoz
Omega Supreme... He'd be about the maximum I'd allow. Anything stronger than him probably wouldn't be allowed
5/31/2012 #8
A.Fox

Alright, I'll take the Red Team, I'll pick my team out later though.

5/31/2012 #9
Allen Bedillion Trahurn

Sounds interesting. Now, by any character does that mean even OC's? If so, what about my character Erik Altezio in his most current form?

6/2/2012 #10
Mata Nui
So comrade when we going to start this thing.
6/2/2012 #11
adrogoz
To ABT: Yes, OC's are allowed To Mata Nui. We'll start when at least 4 teams have leaders. In other words, after 1 more person joins
6/5/2012 #12
WereWolfPrincess1215

Lmao. Just to add, no Hidans or Peins. I will find you, I will hunt you down, I will murder you where you stand. I know where you liiiiiiiiiive..... *hisses*

6/6/2012 #13
adrogoz
No, Hidan and Pain wouldn't be allowed either. Actually, Pain was the very person I had in mind when I wrote that rule
6/7/2012 #14
adrogoz
Pain was actually the very character I was thinking of when this rule was put in place!
6/7/2012 #15
adrogoz
Sorry, I appear to have accidently said that twice :
6/7/2012 #16
adrogoz
And now the game has officially begun! Take a look at the "Mysterious artifact sighted" topic
6/8/2012 #17
adrogoz
Sorry, "ancient crest", not "mysterious artifact"
6/8/2012 #18
Mata Nui

Question would Metroplex be okay or is he too powerful.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGoCbeiIabg

6/8/2012 #19
adrogoz
Metroplex shood be fine :)
6/8/2012 #20
adrogoz
Except if he's still full of other autobots to deploy, in which case he breaks the "Four characters each" rule. (I don't know how strong he is in War for Cybertron, he may be too powerful in that. I'm judging from my G1 knowledge
6/9/2012 #21
Mata Nui

Na the way I thought of using him is that he is the white team base itself.

6/9/2012 #22
adrogoz
I see. Then is it OK if he, for example, notices his robot form being slightly different from normal since he arrived here (because he now encorporates all the little planned extras people will end up finding in these bases)?
6/9/2012 #23
Mata Nui

Eh it metroplex I foist he really cares as long as he can still transform and fight I think he happy. Also I'll be gone today as it my birthday and I'm going to universal studios Kay.

6/9/2012 #24
adrogoz
I guess so. Have fun!
6/9/2012 #25
Mata Nui

Wo! Also thanks.

6/9/2012 #26
WereWolfPrincess1215

Hey, so can people have like....Intelligent "pets"/companions? Like Pakkun is to Kakashi and Happy is to Natsu?

6/9/2012 #27
Allen Bedillion Trahurn

I actually had a similar concern regarding Argath's familiar. Seeing as how a familiar gets more intelligent because of the magic they possess.

6/9/2012 #28
adrogoz
Yeah, sure. That should be fine.
6/10/2012 #29
Mata Nui

Yo adrogoz can I bring in the rest of the dinobots and have then be a branch of white team. The remaining dinobots are slug, slag, snarl, and swoop.

6/10/2012 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: adrogoz
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member