Clash of Six
A crossover RP idea I had the idea for. Newcomers welcome. Submit any character from any series, uncover the mystery and fight for your team!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
adrogoz
Sign in your character(s) on this sheet to join Red Team, the team of DETERMINATION. This is also where Red team can generally chat, discuss strategies, and/or engage in general tomfoolery
5/27/2012 #1
A.Fox

Alright, I'm throwing my hat into the ring, so I henceforth claim Red Team as my team, and here's who I chose for my team.

Grabovsky (Cat City) Morshu (YouTube Poop) Power Girl (DC Comics) and The RED Medic (Team Fortress 2)

I hope this team can do well in the game you've made.

6/8/2012 #2
adrogoz
Good luck!
6/8/2012 #3
adrogoz
In future, write what you do in your base here. You can plan secretly with only me and later Red Team members knowing what you're doing whilst still having it acnowledged as part of the game
6/10/2012 #4
A.Fox

Then it is here I shall post my next move.

My new move is to have Grabovsky take two hundred dollars and use his intelligence to try and get me a fortune in the stock market, though if this fails he'll have to take Morshu and do Subplan B (which is essentially bank robbery.) Power Girl's been given the order to track down T.O. Morrow and steal everything in his lab, then bring it to me.

The Medic is also out of the base for a little while, his job being to gather a crew and head out into the Atlantic ocean to find a monster that was once a man known as Gil Alexander, after whcih Power Girl will be signaled and sent over there to capture the beast and bring him to me. Now, who can guess what I'm up to?

6/11/2012 #5
adrogoz
There's a problem with the Stoke market plan: the base you have found youself in (this entire island in fact) seems to be disconnected from the world you know; possibly in another dimension entirely
6/11/2012 #6
A.Fox

Well in that case, Grabovsky didn't access the Stock Market until after Power Girl raids Morrow's lair...in fact we didn't even need to guess which stocks went up...having a time-televison can come in handy like that (can't use it on the other though due to time working differently on this island.)

6/11/2012 #7
adrogoz
While investigating inside Red team base, one of your team members uncovers an odd metal man. When spoken to, he speaks only to ask who is the leader of Red Team
6/17/2012 #8
A.Fox

That'll be me, what does the man want?

6/17/2012 #9
adrogoz
He informs you he is Red Team's "Guardian", and he is bound to follow your orders.
6/17/2012 #10
A.Fox

Really? Just what can this dude do then? (Something along the lines of this is what I ask him.)

6/17/2012 #11
adrogoz
He explains that all the guardians have their own unique abilities - his is to absorb metal into his body and release it to form weapons, tools and other such objects. He can also hear your instructions from anywhere on the island
6/17/2012 #12
A.Fox

Really? Well in that case I give Power Girl the order to scour the Base (and the surrounding area) to find excess metal and bring it to the Guardian so that he may build me a few more turrets (more of them couldn't hurt.)

6/18/2012 #13
adrogoz
The guardian nods
6/18/2012 #14
adrogoz
Soon, a collection of broken weapons, struts from a collapsed cavern under the base and what appears to be an enormous pickaxe are converted into turrets
6/18/2012 #15
A.Fox

I suddenly have an idea and hand him a sack of metal scraps, then giving him the order to turn them into nanites that could take control of any machine.

6/18/2012 #16
adrogoz
Guardian: Apologies, but I do not know how to make these. If you could provide blueprints, I could convert these scraps into nanites
6/18/2012 #17
A.Fox

Well, Grabovski has some idea of how to make them, and the Medic knows a bit more so they should have the blueprints in a little while...so I tell the Guardian to wait a little bit so the others can get the blueprints ready.

6/18/2012 #18
adrogoz
Ok
6/18/2012 #19
A.Fox

It's done, Grabovski has the blueprints made with the Medic's help, so now I give them and the scraps to the Guardian.

6/18/2012 #20
adrogoz
The guardian converts the metals into seven jars full of nanites
6/19/2012 #21
A.Fox

Good, now my new plan can be activated...later today.

6/19/2012 #22
adrogoz
The guardian recognised the beast as a Behemoth, a beast known for its strength, cunning and durability. Its hide repels most attacks with its low resistance to the cold being one of its only notable weaknesses
6/21/2012 #23
A.Fox

Grabovski: Interesting, how smart are these creatures?

6/21/2012 #24
adrogoz
"They are intelligent enough to set ambushes for their prey, improvise new methods of fighting for tougher opponents and they remember a lot. Where several gather and aren't fighting over food, they can work together and follow orders, so perhaps they could be trained, although no being has every managed it before"
6/21/2012 #25
A.Fox

Good, then as soon as I get the metal I need, I can stop the beasts for good.

6/21/2012 #26
adrogoz
There is a knock on Red Team's door
12/7/2012 #27
adrogoz
The knock on the door is heard again
1/7/2013 #28
adrogoz
Another knock. Whoever is at the door, they are pretty persistant. Maybe someone should answer them, the weather outside sounds terrible...
1/15/2013 #29
A.Fox

Morshu goes to answer the door, intent on scheming to haggle someone out of their rupees.

1/29/2013 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: adrogoz
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member