Clash of Six
A crossover RP idea I had the idea for. Newcomers welcome. Submit any character from any series, uncover the mystery and fight for your team!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
adrogoz
I decided to put in an Out Of Character topic, for when you have something important to say outside of the general flow of the story... game... thing.
6/20/2012 #1
WereWolfPrincess1215

Dude. ((Because Lourd has been in the rafters the whole time... :/)) Does anyone else notice that Silver Team compliments both Blue and Gold? Lmao. Cus ah... Argath was talking about some elf named Slaine, right? Adn there's now a half-elf named Slaine. There's a giant guy with a frickin large sword on my team that uses dragon-ish powers, there's a giant guy on Silver team that has a frickin large sword that uses dragon-ish powers. 8D

I mean, I for one love it. 8D

6/20/2012 #2
MatteusAndronic

Hurrrr. Well, I am Allen's friend in reality. We played DnD together xD Hence he knew about Slaine and I figured she (and Percy) could be my kinda crazy teams tacticians (maybeh). Josh has an awesome back story too, he was a dragon slayer on his home world, and got infected with 'dragons blood' thus he has access to powers a normal (he was normal once! I swear!) giant guy would have :P

6/20/2012 #3
WereWolfPrincess1215

Lmao. I know. You mentioned it. He's really awesome to roleplay with. Lol. Aahhhh...I one time played DnD. I had this beserker character named Kenpachi (yeah, yeah. I wen't there) and he kept smashing head-first into walls and large icicles kept falling on his face. but he still had 117 hitpoints, so he was okay. And then he acidentally fell down a pit and when his friend tried to throw a rope down, he pulled too hard and the friend fell down too. XD Ah, what a loose cannon he was... DnD is FUN.

Lol. Auron has a horrific childhood. 8D You'll find out later. But he, too was surrounded by Dragon Slayers. and *snicker* Blood. Lmao. I smell a potential fight between two dragon-powered, giant-sword-weilding giant men. 8D

Love the Aang Troll face, btw.

6/20/2012 #4
MatteusAndronic

Hehe. I can see a potential fight too, but it probably won't happen for a while yet.

And thank you, took a while to find a Aang troll face actually xD I knew they had to exist some where though!

6/20/2012 #5
WereWolfPrincess1215

Yeah, yeah. But here's a hint: don't bleed. ;P

Lmao. EVERYTHING exists somewhere....

6/20/2012 #6
MatteusAndronic

Here's a hint for you, don't let yourself get wet - I kind of 'upped' a certain son of Poseidon so he wouldn't be without his uses in the game :D

And yes... Everything does exist...

6/21/2012 #7
WereWolfPrincess1215

Lmao. Yeah, I know. I saws. Good thing I don't have any water bender, eh? Enkai? Lmao. She's my water-jutsu'd kunoichi. And she's not here.

Evverything exists...

6/21/2012 #8
MatteusAndronic

That would be an epic fight. Percy Jackson from my world versus a water bender? ohemgee. I would die all over the place, just from sheer bliss of the epic battle. Might have to draw that now. Korra versus a god's child! buwahahahah

6/21/2012 #9
WereWolfPrincess1215

Dude...You're SO wierd...

6/21/2012 #10
MatteusAndronic

._. I know. But everyone is weird in their own little ways

6/21/2012 #11
WereWolfPrincess1215

Aye, true that. However....I'm worried about you and your water-bender fettish...

6/21/2012 #12
MatteusAndronic

Blergh. I am more for the Earth Kingdom tbh. At least in the original Avatar series .'' Haven't caught up with LoK yet.

6/21/2012 #13
WereWolfPrincess1215

Lmao. And? You just like....Had a waterfight ecstacy-seizure like...two posts ago. Bleh. LoK. Haven't seen it, but I've heard of it.

6/21/2012 #14
MatteusAndronic

Legend of Korra is supposed to be more intense.... And yes, yes I did.

Because I like water. (Sometimes.) And Percy is a beast. And Korra can use Avatar state whenever she wants basically! :D It would be a very wonderful battle I think, considering water heals Percy just by touching it.

6/21/2012 #15
WereWolfPrincess1215

... *shakes head, laughing* Whaaatever, man. I just can't take you seriously with your Aang Troll face.

6/21/2012 #16
MatteusAndronic

;.; no one can

6/21/2012 #17
MatteusAndronic

You really shouldn't grab that sword either ;_;

It's like Tsubaki's brother, only a lot worse. (Not sure if you've seen Soul Eater, but basically it takes over the will/soul of whoever wields it)

6/21/2012 #18
WereWolfPrincess1215

Eh. Akri's half-demon. Spawned by Sebastian Michaelis (Black Butler) and Yoruichi Shihoin. Both are tough cookies. Plus he's got Cheshire (Pandora Hearts) in there as well.

Bleh. Only the first two episodes. Enough to see Black Star acting like a total anti-ninja idiot and Death screaming about "unsymmetry" or whatever.

6/21/2012 . Edited 6/21/2012 #19
MatteusAndronic

'' If you say so... It's a bit scarier than the Demon Blade/Kishin that was Tsubaki's brother... But I guess I'll tell allen since he is sitting right next to me in real life anyway

6/21/2012 #20
WereWolfPrincess1215

Fun. I don't watch Soul Eater. Lol. Punch him for me, kay? Tell him WWP loves him. XD

6/21/2012 #21
Allen Bedillion Trahurn

0.o

6/21/2012 #22
WereWolfPrincess1215

WWP luves yew!

6/21/2012 #23
MatteusAndronic

Allen asks, what do luves have to do with a tree?

6/21/2012 #24
WereWolfPrincess1215

And I say: Because that damn birch cheated on me.

6/21/2012 #25
MatteusAndronic

He approves o.o

6/21/2012 #26
WereWolfPrincess1215

And I throw a stick in his direction.

6/21/2012 #27
MatteusAndronic

MUR. He dodges it. And continues playing GoW2.

6/21/2012 #28
WereWolfPrincess1215

GoW? Gods of War?

6/21/2012 #29
MatteusAndronic

Gears of War :P

And also, I will be doing the swords... 'dialog' form now on. Allen and I discussed it, and it seemed like a better idea since I came up with the story behind the sword and all that stoff. Plus, it gives more options dialog wise for everyone that has come into contact WITH said sword.

6/21/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: adrogoz
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member