Clash of Six
A crossover RP idea I had the idea for. Newcomers welcome. Submit any character from any series, uncover the mystery and fight for your team!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Allen Bedillion Trahurn

Erik

"Right, then let's go....this way!" he said, strolling past Auron down the hall, admiring the architecture and the statues lining the walls. Honestly, he had no clue where he was going.

"Chipper, aren't we?"

"Yup," he said out loud, almost a spring in each step.

"But why I wonder? Is it your new friend?"

"Could be. Could also be that I don't have to listen to just you, too," Erik laughed.

7/1/2012 #31
MatteusAndronic

Josh/Black Star

Finally releasing the boy, Josh studied the statue. "This is odd," Josh noted out loud, ignoring Black Stars snarling face, "there are also a lot of spears. Can you use soears 'ninja warrior'?" Josh asked sarcastically. He felt awful for treating the boy so, but it couldn't be helped. When the Dragon's Blood boiled underneath his skin, Josh knew how hard he was to tolerate.

"Of course I can! I can use any weapon, Shinigama-Sama had the family who adopted me train me in the basic of all types of combat!" Black Star replied indignantly. He was not enjoying this adventure anymore. He didn't even really want to BE here, and to make it worse he was stuck with Josh, who was getting on his last nerve. "I can use a spear EASY."

The tall man sniffed the air, trying to smell enemies if there were any. The Dragon's Blood allowed him to smell several different people, or creatures, through out the nearby area. One of them... Didn't smell right at all. the scent reminded him of the vampire's lair he had helped wipe off the face of the Marshlands. "Black Star, I really hope you don't intend of letting anyone best you here. I smell the dead, but, I could be mistaken. BUT! I am rarely ever mistaken, especially after the war."

Black Star could almost laugh. Josh obviously underestimated the boys own ability to detect souls. There was definitely a strange pair somewhere out there, both with twisted souls... He couldn't determine where though. Grabbing the heaviest, meanest looking spear he could, Black Star did a few practice jabs with it, bringing it down in a quick swing before deciding he would use it until Tsubaki returned... Where ever she was.

Tsubaki

Wandering about was beginning to worry her. This castle seemed like someone would live here, but she didn't sense like anyone was feeling intruded upon. Several souls appeared suddenly, two on the very floor she was on. Curiosity was about to get the best of her, but both or one of the wavelengths were almost wickedly dark. It was too difficult to say. But without thinking she was homing in on the two, leaping from shadow to shadow until she saw a man with a black duster on almost immediately in front of her.

7/1/2012 #32
WereWolfPrincess1215

Auron

Lightly shrugging, Auron just followed along behind the vampire, the chain "obi" holding his hakama up jingling slightly. Another shiver was sent up his spine, and he fought a brutal memory. One with bells. Eleven tiny bells. Even though there wasn't a clear target, his hereditary instincts instantly directed him towards one certain place, and he just stared at it, never moving, never blinking, just burning holes into one particular spot.

7/1/2012 #33
Allen Bedillion Trahurn

Erik

Erik froze, feeling a presence nearby. No, not just nearby. Right behind him. He smiled wide and, with lightning quick speed, turned on the shadow behind him, relishing in the feel of skin beneath his fingers. He lifted the being up and into the light, looking at the woman with curiosity. She seemed...strangely familiar.

"Stop it!" Erik thought, loosening his grip...though not enough to drop the woman.

"You know you enjoy giving in, boy. The feel of their fear is intoxicating, is it not?"

7/1/2012 #34
MatteusAndronic

Tsubaki

She faintly recognized the man who had grabbed her, though, his face was a mystery. His name came to her as if it had been on her lips for the last three years. "Erik..?" She asked before kicking him in the groin flying back into the shadow and fading from view. She remembered him, there had been reports on him vanishing from Death City. Reports from Maka herself. Tsubaki felt tears whelling up in her eyes, and she followed the trail of Black Star's wavelength until she appeared from a shadow next to him. "Black Star! Erik.... He's here!"

Black Star

A weird feeling came over him as Tsubaki told him the news. He hadn't heard that name in a very long time, and it brought a pain to his chest like he hadn't felt before.... When Maka had told her group of friends that Erik had gone missing, Black Star had almost felt robbed. Erik, who had only been there for a couple years, had gotten Black Star to respect him. Erik, who had given him the new blade form in which Tsubaki could become, had allegedly died. "Where is he?" Black Star asked, his eyes intently staring at Tsubaki. The weapon looked away, tears streaming down her face slowly. "He is upstairs.... He is the cause of the dark wavelength... I don't think he is the same boy we knew back then Black Star..." She replied, throwing herself into Black Stars arms. He didn't feel right anymore, like someone had just dropped the weight of Death City on his very shoulders. "Well, I have got to see him, with my own eyes," Black star said, turning to Josh, "I am going to see him. He was my friend once. You can go with me, or stay here." At that, Black Star took off out the door.

Josh

What the hell is a wavelength? The man thought as the blue haired boy darted out the door. Josh didn't like it when women cried, but but he felt like if he went he was going to intrude on something personal. Tsubaki remained crying in the room. Josh hugged her, feeling her shake against his chest. "It'll be okay." Was all he said.

7/1/2012 #35
WereWolfPrincess1215

Auron

Well, it turned out that what he felt was right, as a woman appeared from the shadows just nanoseconds later, but Erik let her go. unintentionally, of course... But instead of running after her, Auron just gazed sadly at his companion, a queston building behind his eyes. But he probably wouldn't voice it. He just stood, wishing he was in the rafters back home. It was too cold here. Another round of shivers shot up his spine.

7/1/2012 #36
Allen Bedillion Trahurn

Erik

Erik doubled over in pain before Dracula made his move. Something snapped in Erik's soul, and suddenly he wasn't himself. While he was still in control, he looked to Auron for help...assistance of any kind. Then, he was gone, his eyes glowing an evil red before he loosed a mighty roar, windows shattering as his Dark Wavelength saturated the air for a moment before reforming into his wings. Then, he was gone, flying through the hall at breakneck speed as he pursued his target. At the end of the hall he saw a boy that also looked very familiar, but he didn't acknowledge it. For the moment, he was gone.

"RRAAAAGH!" he yelled, cocking an arm back as he closed the gap between himself and Black Star, aiming to deliver a powerful punch.

7/1/2012 #37
MatteusAndronic

Black Star

He saw Erik, but Tsubaki had been correct: It wasn't the same guy he had known all that time ago. Seeing the cocked fist, Black Star jumped into the air, focusing all his power into his fist but keeping the spear in hand. "ERIK ALTEZIO! you were my friend once but you aren't any longer! I Black Star, will put you out of your dark misery with my own tow hands!" Black star bellowed before making impact with Erik's face.

Josh/Tsubaki

Feeling something off out of the blue, Josh looked to the door, which was still ajar and to the stairs. The Dragons Blood was rushing to his limbs. "Tsubaki, we gotta go help that punk." Josh snarled, feeling and smelling the dead up those very stairs. He gently released the girl, and put a hand on Dragon's Fang. He let the blood, that damned blood, take him through the door and up the stairs before Tsubaki could even blink. She could have swore, even after double checking as quickly as she could, and Josh had grown a pair of violently red wings on his soul. Giving quick chase through the shadows, Tsubaki caught the tail end of what she assumed to be a battle of the spirit on the second floor.

7/1/2012 #38
Allen Bedillion Trahurn

((Umm...I should mention now that Erik...well...isn't dead.))

Erik

Seeing the fist flying at him, Erik adjusted his own fist to collide with the boys, hoping to utilize his superior strength to send the boy through the door. Before the boy was sent flying, he spoke.

"Sorry...but I'm afraid this boy...Erik...doesn't know who you are. Lost memories, don't you know!" Dracula called, using Erik's voice. He had to get control back before he did something he regretted.

7/1/2012 #39
MatteusAndronic

((Vampires ARE dead, you silly. Unless Erik is more of a thrall.))

Black Star

He heard the voice, and it didn't even sound like Erik's.... It did but it wasn't the tone Black Star remembered. "Then twice the more reason to end him, whoever you are!" Black Star felt his fist collide with Erik's, and pushed more power through his arm. Anger drove him, more than when Mifune had made him look like an idiot, more than when those idiots in that sticks village had beat him about the head.... Black Star reached forward after impact, and bit Erik hard on the face.

Josh/Tsubaki

Josh saw the man who he assumed to be Erik, and drew his blade. Putting a hand lightly on the keened blade, Josh smiled. This opponent... Who ever it was, was a worthy foe. The first one he had seen in a long time. Leaping into the air, Josh brought his blade down, feeling it bite flesh. His eyes began to glow red, and he felt the dragon begin to hold more sway in this fight. His back and forehead began to hurt, and he knew someone was going to come out severely brutalized; Either Josh himself or whoever got in his way.

Tsubaki saw Erik and Black Star's fists meet, and heard what Erik's body had said. something didn't feel right about this. Before she could stop him, Josh was in the air, and she saw wings faintly appear again on his back, and small horns come to a point on his forehead. "What the hell is this man...?" She thought for a second, turning her hands into hooked hammers. Not quite knowing what to do, she stood back, watching the scene unfold. Power, power was coming off the blade in Josh's hands, and it was a terrifying one at that.

7/1/2012 #40
WereWolfPrincess1215

ooc: Lmao. Gone for an episode of 24, and come back to all this. Lmao. You guys suck.

bic:

Auron

Auron watched in sort of confusion as Erik looked at him for help, before turning into this evil-aura'd thing. As reinforcements came in, the tall teenager withdrew into the shadows, trying to ignore the sound of battle, and the blood-lust that would probably come after. His skin prickled, and hungry eyes were on the globules of scarlet that seemed to hang in the air. His dark half began to surface, looming dangerously under the thin barrier of sanity. Even still, Auron shunk back even farther, body beginning to get covered in cold sweat as he tried to keep his horrible magic from causing his teammates' blood to explode from and drain from his veins.

Please, no more damage. He begged, beginning to silently sob. No more blood.

7/1/2012 #41
MatteusAndronic

ooc: bahaha, we good like that xP

7/1/2012 #42
WereWolfPrincess1215

ooc: Bahaha! Now, if Tsubaki doesn't know what to do, why not have her turn her attention on teh giant blubbering mass in the corner, hey? *snicker*

7/1/2012 #43
Allen Bedillion Trahurn

Erik

Erik noted the blade incoming and went to dodge, pulling his fist from Black Star. The blade barely pierced his skin before he was jettisoned back, one of his wings taking the brunt of the blade's effect, burning the Dark Wavelength that comprised it away. No matter. Erik dismissed his wavelength, turning it into a purple miasma that spread through the room.

"You're a powerful one! It's taking all Erik has to keep from getting cut off completely because of you. I have to say thank you for that, by the way," then, his eyes darkened, "But I can't let you do that again."

7/1/2012 #44
MatteusAndronic

Josh

He felt the enemy, knew where he was. The blood smelled so damned good, despite his blade being knocked back, Josh allowed the dragon to take his sword arm. Pain shot through his back, and he felt the stubs begin to grow. "Really now, you think you can stop the power I wield in this form?" Josh felt himself laugh, and his canines extend painfully, "I beg you to try."

Swinging his blade back, Josh unleashed a powerful roar, which in turn unleashed a lethal burst of dragons flame. Josh felt it scorch up his wind pipe, and tasted smoke. He had to end this quickly. He raised the blade above his head, it's point nearly touching the ceiling of the hallway, and yelled, "Dorogan Ryuuki!" Bringing the blade down in the center of the flame. A tremor shot through the floor, he felt, and it cracked under the power.

Black Star

Jumping back in time for the great blade to cut his chest, Black Star noticed something different in the man he had come with. Josh's eyes weren't the same, there was something else driving the man now, and Black Star was frightened. He had never been more scared for anyone in his life, but at this moment, he was terrified for everyone in this hallway. Landing next to Tsubaki, he looked at her hands. They were in the form Erik had taught them, hooked hammers. "Tsubaki, I want you to turn into a weapon, a weapon that Erik would know.... The clawed gauntlet. We're going to use THAT move on him, and Josh if we have to." Black Star said, his voice shaking. Tsubaki sensed a difference in the boy, and nodded obediently. Without a moments notice, she wrapped her weapon form around Black Stars arm. In her place was a large, black clawed gauntlet. The perfect weapon for a soul ripping technique. "Erik," Black Star muttered, "If this doesn't bring you back, I may allow myself to become a true ninja today..."

7/1/2012 #45
Allen Bedillion Trahurn

Erik

Erik smiled wide and reached down with both hands, stopping the force that was headed his way and containing it before sending it back, its power doubled by the Dark Wavelength. However, upon seeing the gauntlet on Black Stars arm he stopped. But it didn't bring him back.

"An obvious mistake you're making, boy."

7/1/2012 #46
WereWolfPrincess1215

Auron

As the fight continued, Auron had resorted to covering both his nose and mouth with his hand and sinking to the floor. His eyes were wide in a strange expression that was a mix between puzzlement and absolute horror. Was that man using...The Second Head? What was going on? It was like Natsu all over again!

He knew that he should help Erik, but he honestly had no idea how to. And if he got cut...It would be the worse for everybody. I'm sorry I'm so useless...

7/1/2012 #47
MatteusAndronic

Josh

Accepting the blow, feeling what little mana he had restrict itself, Josh shook the damage off. He was grateful for his armor at that point, and the training he had undergone with Ragnol. Nothing at this point could make Josh feel more alive as the debris from the hallway seemed to levitate for a moment around him. The adrenaline... the power. Josh felt his mouth open again, and he lit the carpet beneath his feet on fire. His skin crackled and peeled, and he felt it harden into the scales he felt growing. His back plate broke, and a pair of red wings broke through. Ignoring the pain, ignoring the physical and mental pain he felt, Josh prepared himself to die. If it were to happen, it would be destroying this evil being before him. Running faster than seemed possible, Josh tackled the man through the wall and out the window, and if knowing that the others were in danger. He felt pain, and knew he had internal injuries that would inevitably kill him if left untreated. "A mistake?! You're the mistake! A blemish on every f*cking world, on everyone's mind! I don't care if you WERE the kids friend once! I will END YOU." Josh almost screamed as he lifted a fist to strike the cocky, miserable man before him.

Black Star

As if he knew what was about to unfold, Black Star sank into a shadow, erasing his presence. He traveled outside to the shadow the two men created, and jumped out aiming at both of them. "Soul Ripper." He muttered, reaching out to both souls before him. He felt Erik's in his hands, and then Josh's. He saw the look in Josh's eyes, and the tears streaming to the sides of his face. Pulling away from both of them, Black Star landed on the ground twenty feet away, both souls in his hands. He looked at the two falling, and turned away, still gripping the writhing essences of his friend and companion. He stared into the sky, his face blank. Black Star had actually done it. He had mastered the Soul Ripper that Erik had once taught him.. Probably at the cost of the giant mans life. He had made true to his promise, and felt unhappy with it. "Is this," He looked down at the souls in his hands, "The cost of getting off this island...?"

7/1/2012 #48
adrogoz
"You broke the code", said a deep voice that echoed around the room, as if it came from the air itself. The lines on the figure in the spear-covered room turned red, and it took a step forward, a spear flying to its hand. "Only three enter, and only three leave. That is how it is supposed to go. Only three shall leave this place. As for the rest, they shall be picked off, one by one... And I shall claim their souls"
7/2/2012 #49
MatteusAndronic

(ooc: before stuff hits the fan, i am going to do one more post in thie topic)

Black Star

Hearing the voice from inside as if he were next to who spoke, the boy summoned his remaining strength and lifted Josh with his free arm. "Erik, you'll get your soul back when I am long gone from here." Black Star whispered as he crouched to pick Josh's broken body up as gently as he could without releasing the souls. He stared up into the hole in the wall, where he saw the blubbering figure who hadn't so much as lift a finger. "You probably heard me, so don't worry about Erik. He'll be fine when I am out of range of his detection or tracking ability." Black Star called up to him, his eyes full of sorrow at the seemingly sobbing figure. Black Star felt the same. He had always thought that he wanted to become a ninja, a ninja who did anything he could to bring the bad guy down. But not like this, never like this. He jumped into a tree nimbly, even with Josh heavy over his shoulder. He jumped from tree to tree until he knew Erik wouldn't bother following him, and released the souls. He stared at Erik's for a moment, watching the darkness seethe around it. "You... You really aren't the guy I knew, the guy I looked down on as a friend... I will kill you, one day Erik. Just not today." Black Star said to himself as Josh tried to move.

"No, don't more or you'll worsen your situation. I am getting us back to base, and then you can rest and hopefully someone there can fix you up." The boy said calmly, and Josh stopped moving. Black Star looked back once more, to the place he knew Erik had begun to stir, and faded into the shadows erasing all evidence that he had come this way in the process.

7/2/2012 #50
WereWolfPrincess1215

Auron

As the fight left him, Auron begun to relax and breath, but still doing his best to ignore the blood. His heart seemed to freeze at the voice, and he rose to his feet, looking this way and that. But...Strangely...He didn't worry. Not in the slightest. Life had been making a habit of nearly tearing him from this world, and then bringing him back, time after time. What would cause it to stop now?

No, not really. He wasn't really worried.

And so he began to wander aimlessly around, taking one last look at the scenery before life decided to try and take him.

7/2/2012 . Edited 7/2/2012 #51
Allen Bedillion Trahurn

((Hold on I'm confused. Did you mean that only three people could enter, or teams of three from each base?))

Erik

Everything returned after a brief moment of darkness. Erik was back in control, and Dracula was none to happy about it. Slowly standing, Erik felt something...wrong about the place. He trudged over to the shadow he could feel Auron in faintly, and touched the mans shoulder, using the last of his power to Shadow Walk somewhere...anywhere...safe. Moments later he found himself and Auron back in the forest, and with a smirk he fell, too weak to stay up. For the first time in years, Erik slept.

7/2/2012 #52
WereWolfPrincess1215

I think just three total...

bic:

Auron

Blinking as he was suddenly whisked away somewhere, Auron tilted his head toward the sleeping man. Somehow, but he didn't know how, he was not in the castle, but in the forest. Erik must have rescued him, and now it appeared as if he were out cold. The mage stood around for a few more minutes, trying to decide what to do. Finally, he picked his ally up, bridal style, and carefully made his way back to the Gold Base.

7/2/2012 #53
Allen Bedillion Trahurn

Enderman

Enderman noticed that the castle had changed, and deciding it was time or him (or it) to depart, teleported out of the building the way it had come in.

7/2/2012 #54
A.Fox

(Say, does anyone have a recap of what happened? I forgot to follow this forum.)

10/24/2012 #55
adrogoz
There was a fight between Blue and Silver teams mostly just (Black Star and Erik). The statues guarding the door said only three people are allowed in at a time though.
10/26/2012 #56
A.Fox

Anything else?

10/30/2012 #57
adrogoz
That's all that has happened here so far. They didn't get to explore far though. Out of three doors inside the entrance, they only saw what was behind the first one
10/30/2012 #58
A.Fox
Alright then, may I say that Grabovski's team is back at their base?
10/31/2012 #59
adrogoz
Ok
11/1/2012 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: adrogoz
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member