Summit Manor RP
Welcome to Summit Manner. Here is where masters and mistresses can pick and trade their slaves. Come join! Everyone is welcome! Note: masters/mistresses, keepers, and slaves can be anything but humans are only allowed to be slaves NOW UPDATED WITH SPIN-OFF FUTURE ROLEPLAY!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Master of Courage

INFO:

Summit Manner is a large mansion like home on an isolated island. It has many rooms; a basement used for "other things" *wink wink*, slave trade rooms, cages, and slave markets. It has a forest around the grounds, long beaches, and if you want, as a master you may have a home outside of the manner (you describe it). There is a garden as well out back of the manner that is also connected to a large rose bush maze with a fountain in the center. Not modern times, more dark ages (Like in the movie Van Helsing)

Start any time you want :3

5/28/2012 . Edited 5/28/2012 #1
Master of Courage

Abigail growled as she sat in the cage that hung from the ceiling. She sat cross legged, her arms crossed across her chest as she glared at the masters in front of her. The cages were hung on the perimeter of the large hall that was illuminated with lanterns.

5/28/2012 . Edited 5/28/2012 #2
acidic.wrath

Jason sighed as his hellfire carriage pulled up to the Silent Manor. He grabbed got out and walked up to the door, his bags floating behind him as he knocked on the door. He had been told of this place and the trades that happened here, and was admittedly curious about it.

5/29/2012 #3
Master of Courage

"There's no need to knock." A chilled voice said from behind Jason. Isabella stepped up beside him, giving him a stunning fanged smile. "Just go right in." She pushed open the doors. "You must be new to this."

5/29/2012 #4
The Cat Died Nobly

Elle looked around fascinated by the new place, she hardly left the house, so all this was new to her. "Stop looking like such a child!" Catrina scolded in a hushed voice.

5/29/2012 #5
acidic.wrath

"That's right," Jason nodded sagely, "My name is Jason Wrathe, you are?"

5/29/2012 #6
Master of Courage

"Isabella Countess." Isabella smiled at him. "Pleasure to meet you."

5/29/2012 #7
acidic.wrath

"The pleasure is all mine," Jason took her hand and kissed it, "So would you please explain these events to me?" Jason walked into the manor.

5/29/2012 #8
Master of Courage

Isabella spread her arms wide as they walked in side, in the main hall were the cages, slaves in each one, only a few full. "This is Summit Manner, a place where higher beings such ourselves, may pick slaves, we can alo trade our slaves here and...use them." She grinned darkly and turned, two shirtless men coming in behind her, carrying bags in their hands. "These are two of my slaves. Slave are here to serve us."

5/29/2012 #9
acidic.wrath

"And how does one go about owning a slave?" Jason asked curiously, looking at the caged humans.

5/29/2012 #10
Master of Courage

Isabella shrugged. "If you find one you're interested in then you just take them, simple as that, of course if another master shows interest you have to discuss that with them. A mast can have multiple slaves, obviously, but a slave can have only one master." She eyed several of the werewolf slaves who paced their cages.

5/29/2012 #11
acidic.wrath

(wait any race can be a slave, but humans are the only ones that can't be masters???)

"I see," Jason nodded sagely. He looked around the cages in wonder, but his eyes fell on one cage several times. He began to walk towards the girls cage (Abigail's), looking her over studiously. "Hello, Child. What is your name?"

5/30/2012 #12
Master of Courage

(yes sir :3)

Abigail looked at the man standing in front of her cage and snorted. "Why do you want to know?" She growled softly.

5/30/2012 #13
acidic.wrath

(yay!)

"I'm curious," Jason shrugged.

5/30/2012 #14
Master of Courage

(lol)

Abigail looked at him and snorted. "Abigail. Abigail Night."

5/30/2012 #15
acidic.wrath

"Hello Abigail," Jason nodded, "Would be mind working for me? I am new to this... business."

5/30/2012 #16
Master of Courage

Abigail snorted. "Yes, actually I would mind." She growled at him softly again and stood, placing her ack to him while she stood in the cage.

Isabella walked up beside Jason and smiled. "If you want her." She said to Jason but looked at Abigail. "You can take her, she can't do anything about it."

Abigail turned half way and glared at Isabella. "I'll rip your damn fangs out, hows that for not doing anything."

5/30/2012 #17
acidic.wrath

Jason's lips tilited into a small smile, "Then I will take her."

5/30/2012 #18
Master of Courage

Abigail growled darkly at him as a man came up and began to unlock the cage. When the cage was opened Abigail attempted to jump and sprint for the exit but two Keepers grabbed her and held her in place. Isabella handed Jason a collar with a chain attached to it. "Here, to keep her from running, at least until you break her."

Abigail growled at Isabella's words. "I'm not an animal! I will not "break"."

5/30/2012 #19
acidic.wrath

"No thank you," Jason lifted a hand in refusal, "She will behave. I am confident."

5/30/2012 #20
Master of Courage

Isabella grinned. "Very well." The two Keepers looked at each other before slowly letting go of Abigail.

Abigail growled at Jason, her body tense and ready to bolt.

5/30/2012 #21
acidic.wrath

Jason walked up to her calmly, lifting his hand palm up to her.

5/30/2012 #22
Master of Courage

Abigail glared at him, keeping her hands at her sides and balled. "I will NOT be a slave."

(g2g :P)

5/30/2012 . Edited 5/30/2012 #23
acidic.wrath

"I do not recall asking for that," Jason smiled softly.

5/30/2012 #24
Master of Courage

Abigail snorted. "Why else would you "choose" me?" She said, putting air quotations around choose.

5/30/2012 #25
acidic.wrath

"I will explain eventually," Jason continued to smile, "For now prove to me that you do not need a collar and take my hand."

5/30/2012 #26
Master of Courage

Abigail looked at him and frowned softly before placing her hand slowly and lightly in his.

5/31/2012 #27
acidic.wrath

"Thee you see?" Jason smiled, looking at the Keepers, "She is perfectly harmless."

5/31/2012 #28
Master of Courage

Abigail snorted as the Keepers nodded and moved away.

5/31/2012 #29
acidic.wrath

"Now then..." Jason blinked, then looked at Isabella, "Now what?"

5/31/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Master of Courage
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member