Welcome Children of Nyx! The HON Awaits!
Welcome to the House of Night! Create your own character and get marked, or RP as an original! Request one shots and ask questions! Enjoy, and Blessed Be children of Nyx!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
SykeKaosDuchannesLerae

For a friend in Scotland :)

6/11/2012 #1
SykeKaosDuchannesLerae

"Thank you." Calixte mumbled, unable to look Dom in the eyes.

'I'll never be able to repay him for something like that, ever.' She thought, tempted to cry.

6/11/2012 #2
The Darkened Wolf
"come here you" dom said reaching up and gently pulling her down to lie beside him on the bed
6/11/2012 #3
SykeKaosDuchannesLerae

Cali took a deep breath and snuggled against Dom's chest, taking in his scent. "You smell really good." she thought aloud, then blushed whe nshe realized what she'd said.

6/11/2012 #4
The Darkened Wolf
"I am your guardian, you don't have to blush after saying something like that" dom said load enough for everyone to hear, then he whispered, "and you smell absolutely heavenly" with a cute glint in his eyes
6/11/2012 #5
SykeKaosDuchannesLerae

Cali giggled and kissed his cheek. "Are you sure you're alright?" she asked, looking up at him with big green eyes

6/11/2012 #6
The Darkened Wolf
"I am fine ma wee lass, don't worry about me" dom said in a thick Scots accent, "more importantly are you ok?" dom said holding her tight
6/11/2012 #7
SykeKaosDuchannesLerae

"No fair, using your accents on me." Cali giggled. "I'm fine. Promise." she smiled at him.

6/11/2012 #8
The Darkened Wolf
"sorry love" dom said, moving in to kiss her slowly to give her time to move away
6/11/2012 #9
SykeKaosDuchannesLerae

Cali saw what me meant to do and met him half way, kissing him slow and sweet.

6/11/2012 #10
The Darkened Wolf
Doms heart exploded when his lips touch hers, and he wrapped both arms around her and didn't let go, "dom, you need to rest" dragon said looking like he was about to start dancing, "ok but let cali stay here with me please, I'll heal a lot quicker" dom pleaded to dragon
6/11/2012 #11
SykeKaosDuchannesLerae

Cali saw fireworks when they kissed and frowned slightly when they pulled away. She heard Dom ask Dragon if she could stay and decided to turn her puppy dog eyes on the Prof. at full power. She grinned like a cheshire cat when Dragon nodded, shaking his head lightly.

6/11/2012 #12
The Darkened Wolf
"thank you dragon, I promise to report to you as soon as I'm healed" dom said grasping dragons wrist if the formal hand shake, and with that everyone left leaving dom a cali alone for the first time in what seemed ages
6/11/2012 #13
SykeKaosDuchannesLerae

Cali was absently tracing the tattoos on his cheeks, smiling to herself. 'I wonder if he knows what I'm thinking since he's my gaurdian now.' Cali thought, her black curls falling in her face, though she didn't notice.

6/11/2012 #14
The Darkened Wolf
"what is it that you are thinking ma Bonnie wee lass" dom asked hearing cali's thought as a question
6/11/2012 #15
SykeKaosDuchannesLerae

"I was wondering if you knew what I was thinking and I wa wondering how," Cali stopped and blushed a dark red color. " I was just wondering if you knew what I was thinking." she corrected, smiling at Dom.

6/11/2012 #16
The Darkened Wolf
"I can only hear the thoughts that are about me, and I can feel the things you feel" dom answered her question, puting her hair out of her face and behind her ear
6/11/2012 #17
SykeKaosDuchannesLerae

"So that means you know how I feel about you?" Cali asked looking at him with wonder in her green eyes. Cali began pulling her hair up and into a ponytail to get it out of her face.

6/11/2012 #18
The Darkened Wolf
"yes, I do know, just as you thought of it" dom said with a twinkle in his eyes, "you look gorgeous with your hair back" he said as he kissed again, and his heart took off again, "that's going to take some gettin used to" he chuckled
6/11/2012 #19
SykeKaosDuchannesLerae

Cali smiled at him, "Won't take long, promise." she said. "Dragon's right though. You should rest." she said, lying her head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

6/11/2012 #20
The Darkened Wolf
"I suppose so, aslong as your here when I wake up" dom said smiling at her, "oh almost forgot, shadow!!" he called and a second later the tabby jumped up and started rubbing aginst his hand, "hiya girl, thank you for looking after cali for me" he said to shadow, who looked at him and kind of nodded in response,
6/11/2012 #21
SykeKaosDuchannesLerae

"I completely forgot to tell you, while you were unconcious, I got my own cat." Cali smiled, her eyes lit up like a childs on Christmas. "Zelene, come here." Cali called and a beautiful siamese cat jumped up. It looked at Shadow for a minute the nuzzeled against Cali.

6/11/2012 #22
The Darkened Wolf
"nice cat" dom said scratching shadow between the ears as she looked at the new cat, "well suppose I'd better see about that rest then" dom yawned, "see you when I wake my preistest" dom said as he kissed her on the head and with that he was out for the count, snoring lightly, and saw cali in every dream he had
6/12/2012 #23
SykeKaosDuchannesLerae

Cali smiled at the word priestess and held in a laugh when Dom started snoring lightly. She didn't sleep though, just scratched Zelene and thought about all the things going on in her life.

6/12/2012 #24
The Darkened Wolf
A few hours later there was an almighty bang as the hospital room doors got kicked open, dom was up and in a defensive stance before anyone in the room know what had happened, "good to see you up and looking better" dragon said, "sorry to cut your rest dom but we need you" dragon continued looking seriously apologetic for waking dom, "its fine dragon don't worry about it, what's up?" dom asked coming out of his stance, and realised he had no top on and the only thing on jis top half was a bandage wrapped right eound his chest over where the spear had hit him
6/12/2012 #25
SykeKaosDuchannesLerae

Cali sat up, startled by the loud noise, but quickly relaxed when she saw Dragon standing at the door. "Whats wrong?" she asked, looking at Dom curiously. The nshe noticed he didn't have a shirt on and foundherself staring. She shook her head and looked back to Dragon.

6/12/2012 #26
The Darkened Wolf
"it's a bit hard to explain" dragon said, "Zoe and stark have gone missing, therefore dom and a few other are the only warriors we have protecting the school" dragon said, looking slightly older than usual
6/12/2012 #27
SykeKaosDuchannesLerae

"Do you need help finding them? Carenya and Nadeya wouldn't mind helping me. Nadeya was telling us she knew how to do a tracking spell." Cali abbled, becoming worried.

6/12/2012 #28
The Darkened Wolf
"its not that we need to find them that's the problem, we've sent our tracker to find them, but zoey sent me a message saying not to trust neferet and only trust those who make selfless sacrifices to save overs, so basically that's dom, darris who is a warrior/guardian aswell and then a few other fledgelings with a strong fighting ability" dragon said, and with that darris and a few fledgelings stepped through the door and stood beside dragon and altogether the saluted dom with the formal salute of fist closed over their hearts
6/12/2012 #29
The Darkened Wolf
"its not that we need to find them that's the problem, we've sent our tracker to find them, but zoey sent me a message saying not to trust neferet and only trust those who make selfless sacrifices to save overs, so basically that's dom, darris who is a warrior/guardian aswell and then a few other fledgelings with a strong fighting ability" dragon said, and with that darris and a few fledgelings stepped through the door and stood beside dragon and altogether the saluted dom with the formal salute of fist closed over their hearts
6/12/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: SykeKaosDuchannesLerae Neko Hoshi Hime Okami, Lia Lights
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member