The Pretty Little Liar Roleplay
A roleplay based on the book series/TV series of Pretty Little Liars written by Sara Shepard. Play as your favorite main character or make up your own! *Please have watched the finale of the second season or read the book in which Mona is killed* Mona is dead in this roleplay and there is now a new A! P.M. if interested in joining.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Harmony'sLoveHP

Here I will post announcements. Please make sure that you check here and read them.

7/16/2012 #1
Harmony'sLoveHP

Announcement topic was added on July 16, 2012

Character sheet has been edited. ROLEPLAY CODE has been added this can be found on the rule topic and also must be included in your character sheet. This will change from time to time so make sure you check it before you make and OC.

I changed ALLY to ALLIANCE.

A rule is that I prefer you post on the roleplay at least once a week if you have a main character and if you are not on within a month, then you will lose your main character. This is only so that there are spots for people who want them. If you come back and they are free, then you must PM me or catch me on the roleplay and tell me that you would like your character back and I will gladly give it to you. However, if it has been taken, I will not give it to you and would gladly give you another character that is free.

Currently, in the roleplay, Maya found a slip in the attic that has Courtney's name on it. She called Aria and Aria and Hanna (I believe she is) are going to go over to Maya's. If Emily would like to join us, then she can and any other character may.

Kaiden bumped into Emily on the street and is paying for her coffee that he spilled.

Fletch is taking pictures near Jenna, although she has not replied to him yet.

I believe that's all for now. Keep checking here to see updates. I will try to post something about the plot so people can know what is going on whenever they join the roleplay or come back on.

7/16/2012 #2
Harmony'sLoveHP

The characters:

Derrick

Gayle

Mr. Clark

Lizzie Baker

Mr. Baker

Have been added to the Character List.

7/30/2012 #3
Harmony'sLoveHP

I will be disappearing this weekend. I have to catch up on math and study. I may be on, but I may also not be on. I may only get on certain roleplays, too.

Dana

9/1/2012 #4
Harmony'sLoveHP

New Rules

1/26/2013 #5
Harmony'sLoveHP

ATTENTION: IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN ON THE ROLEPLAY WITHIN THE PAST TWO WEEKS, YOUR CHARACTERS WILL BE REMOVED. PLEASE BE ON BEFORE THE END OF THE WEEKEND OR NOTIFY ME.

3/16/2013 #6
MileyRowling

July 5, 2013

I will not be on from July 24 to July 30. I am going on vacation in Florida

7/5/2013 #7
Aphrodite-Venus-u.k

July 31, 2013

PLAGIARIZING WARNING: BOOKS WRITTEN BY MARTHA GREENWOOD AND EDITED BY PAUL LUONG ARE STOLEN BOOKS BY FICTIONPRESS AUTHORS. DO NOT BUY THEIR BOOKS. ALSO, ALL REVIEWS LEFT ARE STOLEN REVIEWS FROM FICTIONPRESS USERS. ALL WAS USED WITHOUT PERMISSION. DO NOT BUY! Special thanks to fictionpress watch group for catching this.

7/31/2013 #8
MileyRowling

November 21, 2013:

Hey, guys, I won't be on until December 2. I'm heading out of state for Thanksgiving and for a college visit.

11/21/2013 #9
Forum Moderators: Harmony'sLoveHP MileyRowling, Aphrodite-Venus-u.k
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member