Pandora Hearts Discussions
In this forum, we will talk about...well... Pandora Hearts for each topic.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Intelligent Goddess 371

What do you like about Pandora Hearts? And what do you hate about it?

6/20/2012 #1
Intelligent Goddess 371

I like Pandora Hearts because it's unique and the plot is original, it's not overused. The characters were portrayed really well, they actually make the story better because of their actions and words. What they do leaves you wondering and that's how it makes you want to read more. And I love how it's really dark, bloody, and sad, but there can be a little humour sometimes. Especially how Sharon is all sweet and inoccent but she actually beats Break up with a paper fan haha. And it's vaguely based on Alice in Wonderland. I really like how Jun Mochizuki made a children's classical story into a more modern and dark manga.

Well, I can't think of anything that I dislike about Pandora Hearts. But I might have a change of thought after I continue reading.

What are your thoughts?

6/25/2012 #2
Darknesse Sidhe

I like how none of the characters are what they seem to be, so it makes it more interesting to guess at what they really are. For example, Raven turned out to be Gilbert, Oz turned out to be a little stuffed doll, Alice and the Will of the Abyss ended up being sisters, Jack turned out to be evil, Glen turned out to be good, Sharon turned out to be violent, and so on and so forth.

The only thing I don't like about Pandora Hearts is how in one of the earlier chapters, Alice knew what love was, but when Sharon confronted her about it, she had no idea what Sharon was talking about.

It's actually easy to make Alice in Wonderland into a horror story. It's actually been done lots of times, especially on FanFiction.

6/25/2012 #3
Intelligent Goddess 371

Exactly. The characters are nothing what they seemed to be, or they turned out to be something that you would've never guessed. That's why they make the series interesting. Their actions or what you discovered would make you want to read more.

I never knew that people made Alice in Wonderland THAT dark. I better see that myself.

Yeah, that is kind of strange. Alice knew what love was but when Sharon began to talk about it, Alice was acting like that word was new to her. She was all, "Romance? Is it tasty?" Yeah...maybe the author forgot about it and when the scene came up, she wanted it to be funny on how Alice was thinking about food at the time. Unless...the B-Rabbit had amnesia. :O But I doubt it.

Anything else that you would like to add?

6/25/2012 #4
Darknesse Sidhe

Yes.

The author is male.

6/25/2012 #5
Intelligent Goddess 371

The author is male...? Sorry, I wasn't trying to be mean or anything but...IT'S A BOY??? But I thought Jun was a girl name because Ren's sister from Shaman King is Jun, and she is a girl. I apologize if the comment seemed mean but I wasn't trying to make it like that. I am just surprised...

6/25/2012 #6
Darknesse Sidhe

Yeah, he's a guy.

6/25/2012 #7
Intelligent Goddess 371

Oh...I see...

What else do you want to talk about the characters?

6/25/2012 #8
whatdotheydream

Ok. Hmmm.....I dislike Jack. Though, I suppose he is needed. And Zai. Zai should DIE. So should Jack.

I love everything else. It's so endearing...

9/23/2012 #9
Forum Moderators: Intelligent Goddess 371
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member