Monsuno Legend seeker
The World of Monsuno so vast, wide, and filled with hidden mysteries. Create an Oc with it's own Monsuno and explore it!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 .. Last Next »
AceStarKnight

Name:

Appearance:

List of Monsuno:

Bio:

Faction:

(If any):

Faction:

Other:

6/6/2012 . Edited 1/11/2014 #1
AceStarKnight

Name: Dr.Rick Jensen

Appearance: Moppy white hair with beard and mustache, light colored skin, Circular glasses with Amber eyes, wears the standard scientist lab wear.

Bio: Before he joined Core-tech as a researcher, developer, and lab worker, he was an archeologist, who traveled the world in search of the City of Ureh for the Marker. He made it his life time goal to actually hold in his hand. But so far hasn't found any good leads, but has found a few sample residue of what will be known as Monsuno at some of the sights where he excavated that he believed to hold somekind of clue to where the city of Ureh either was or is.

During his search, he comes across three homeless boys with out any parents. Seeing as taking them in to raise them as the right thing to, he does so and raises the boys as his own children. Eventually he received a message from Jeredy Suno, a request for him to share his findings and help discover what these residue contain and what they are. Rick believed that the fragments somehow were related to the Marker and wished to find out more, so he agreed to put his search for the Marker and Ureh on hold and joins Core-tech.

Rick had a part in the discovery of the Monsuno and wished to learn more about them. But he learned of S.T.O.R.M.'s true intentions and wanted nothing of it. So he left Core-tech entirely, and took his Research notes and some Monsuno DNA samples with him. He returned to his own laboratory where he continued his research of Monsuno, manufactured his own cores, and went back to searching for the Marker. But sadly, he grew too tired to search. So he left the duty of looking for the the city to his adoptive sons. Thus making Team Vexar. He also decided to manufacture cores to be sold publicly like other organizations who make cores do, making a mint, and adding green to the many colors available to the public franchise of Monsuno.

Name of Monsuno: None

Faction: Vexar

6/8/2012 . Edited 1/10/2014 #2
Lightning Chaos4445

Name: Brendon Lockner

Apperance: tanned skin, swooped over long red hair similar to the style of timmy turner or danny phantom , blue eyes, wears a green jacket and a blue shirt

Bio: A regular kid pretty much had nowhere to go he was taken in by a man named dr Jensen he taught them about cores and monsuno's and gave them monsuno's of their own Brendon's monsuno was named Crater with this monsuno he along with his brothers were asked by his adopted father to continue in the job of searching for the marker and Ureh but never really wanted to go on the journey in the first place and still resists at times but he joins team vexar anyway to finish what his father started.

Name of monsuno: Crater

6/8/2012 . Edited by AceStarKnight, 6/8/2012 #3
AceStarKnight

Name: Ren Barten

Appearance: Dark skinned, short and dark red unruly hair, forest green eyes, athletic and agile build with mildly toned muscles. His face is rather Wears a green t-shirt with a black short sleeve jacket that has a hood, dark tanned brown jeans with a utility belt and a clip that holds his cores, and finally, green and white sneakers.

Bio: A street kid who grew up under the care of Dr. Jensen. He had no parents growing up, only the good old doctor to fill the void. He learned all he could from the doctor, including all about Monsuno. What really interested him, is the promise of glory and challenge of achieving the position as Number one Monsuno brawler. So he decided to make a team with his adoptive brother and registered with S.T.O.R.M as Monsuno Masters and Team Vexar, using the Core Company headed by Dr. Jenson as their name and being it's mascot team.

Before he was taken in by Dr. Jensen, he lived on the streets learning good street smarts, parkour, and how to pick pocket if need be.

List of Monsuno:

Spike(Main)

Jack-Blade

Vulcan

6/8/2012 . Edited 1/11/2014 #4
Rusty045

Name: Seth (or Sereth) el Bashir

Appearance: tan-skinned, white haired spiked back, hazel eyes with a white stripe across his face, wears a dark blue trench coat, red shirt and black boots(sometimes wears goggles).

Monsuno:death-wing(snake, eagle, T rex (for the head))

Bio: Not much can be said of Sareth's parents, only that he has known the street most of his life. He has lived in the busy streets of Cairo, mostly just as a street urchin. However Sareth was not privy to the wealth many residents and tourist had only to the vast network of thieves that exist underneath the city's glow. Sareth started as a beggar, then was promoted to pickpocket, then footpad.

However one faithful day, Sareth had seen a scientist looking man who looked like an easy target, he dutifully tried to pickpocket him but was quickly caught, not knowing what to do Sareth ran for his life but the old man some how was able to catch him. Instead of turning Sareth into the police, the good doctor adopted him and taught him the ways of the Monsuno and since then has taken up his quest to find out and foil the evil machinations of S.T.O.R.M and by extension Core-Tech.

other:an extremely adept thief and free-runner

6/13/2012 . Edited 1/10/2014 #5
AceStarKnight

(Hey, I was quick with it.)

ACCEPTED

6/13/2012 #6
Spectacular Super Nova

Name: Alexandra

Appearance: Slightly tan skin, Brown wavy hair that reaches to mid-back with side curvy bangs to finish it off, bright sky-blue eyes, and she wears Light green tank top with blue jean shorts, red sneakers, a small green hairclip, and a small beaded Lion Pendant. She's often very energetic looking and hyper. Her body is still developing due to the fact that she's still young, but she's very curvy in all the right places. Her chest is small, but it's big for her age. (Oh God that was so weird to type..)

Name of Monsuno: Ferer

Bio: (I'm not really sure what to write here. Any ideas? :\)

Faction: Eklipse (I think... Again, I'm not very familiar with this yet...)

6/13/2012 . Edited 7/16/2012 #7
AceStarKnight

Bio: Okay, how she got a Monsuno from Eklipse, what was her life before she became a mercenary/agent of Eklipse.

Appearance: I'm gonna ask you to be a little more descriptive. Plus, that's a lot of brown :o

Faction: Not for long!

6/13/2012 #8
Spectacular Super Nova

Bio: Okay, I'm gonna take some time to think of this okay? Besides, I'm looking for the Episodes and Nothing's coming up on Youtube....

Appearance: How' do ya mean? And sorry for the too much brown stuff...

Faction: I know :3 but as I said before, Nothing's coming up on YouTube so I guess I'll have to look elsewhere... :\

6/13/2012 #9
AceStarKnight

Google episode 1

Appearance: Her body type, does she look like a energetic teenager, or one that wears too much make up? Ya can change some if ya want to.

(*sigh*...maybe I should add the personality piece...)

6/13/2012 #10
Spectacular Super Nova

(Sorry was Eating :\)

Ah, Google, the awesome solution to everything XD

Appearance: Hmm... M'kay. Thank you!

(Uh, maybe... Should I add that in too? ;p)

6/13/2012 #11
AceStarKnight

I figured it'd be easier for personality to develop as people go on. Not have it based set in stone in the ocs profile.

6/13/2012 #12
Spectacular Super Nova

That does make sense ;p

6/13/2012 #13
AceStarKnight

Alrighty, Accepted!

6/13/2012 #14
Spectacular Super Nova

Yay! Haha, I barely changed anything though Lol ;p And I know this is totally unrelated but, Yay!!! SCHOOL'S ALMOST OVER!! XD

6/13/2012 #15
AceStarKnight

Though you will have to change it though.

6/13/2012 #16
Spectacular Super Nova

Yeah I know :\

6/13/2012 #17
RinnyEjito12

Name: Kamella Sendrey ((Hope she's not too Mary-Sue))

Appearance: Short for her age, Kamella had reddish-brown short hair ending just above her shoulders. Her skin is a paler color, and her eyes are just as pale a green. She wears white capris, and worn out white sneakers. Her belt is a navy blue which holds her core. She has a pale purple tank-top, covered by a lisght gray sweater long enough to pull down under her hips to hide her core.

Bio: Kam, at first glance, does not seem so, but she's from a rather well-to-do family, and because of it, she was rather sheltered. She was also somewhat of a soccer player when she went to school. When the Monsuno fad came to front, and Dr. E. Klipse began selling them in the underground, Kam's parents were some of the first to sponsor and buy the Red Cores. They found battling them a fun sport and their time was consumed by it. Now, Kam wasn't very close to her parents in the first place, but it scared her to death when S.T.O.R.M forces came a-knockin'.

She ran to hide and stumbled onto her parents' stash of Monsunos. Not quite thinking, she grabbed one and tried spinning it like she had seen her father do. Her throws weren't quite that strong, so in panic at hearing S.T.O.R.M coming close, and in irritation, she kicked it, launching out her first and only Partner. After escaping that ordeal and being separated from her home, she's out wandering around with her partner, no real purpose in mind. She's mostly just confused, because S.T.O.R.M's sorta tracking her for her core, and she doesn't know what the big deal is.

Personality: (Just adding this bit) Kam's a shy little sheltered person, so she's not street-smart and her ignorance can get her into trouble. She's incredibly timid around strangers, so she gets quiet and refuses to speak and often, runs away. She's a pretty good runner because of her soccer skills, and she only really speaks up when she's in battle—which she really wants to avoid.

Name of Monsuno: Arkael

Faction: Arkael is a Red-Cored Monsuno, but Kam doesn't really know anything about the factions just yet.

((Sorry it's long... is it too long? I can try and shorten it.))

6/20/2012 . Edited 6/20/2012 #18
Spectacular Super Nova

Does this mean I'm not the only girl anymore? :3

6/20/2012 #19
AceStarKnight

Yup Yup.

ACCEPTED

6/20/2012 #20
Spectacular Super Nova

Whooo!!! High Five Gurl! XD

6/20/2012 #21
RinnyEjito12

Heck yeah! :D *high fives* I wonder how I'll enter the RP, but I'll try my best! *salutes* XD

6/20/2012 #22
Spectacular Super Nova

Lol ;p Maybe she could run into them when they started traveling? But first I guess we need Chaos. *sigh* I'll tell him tomorrow. I think he's asleep already. I thought you had told him already Rider!!! -_-*

6/20/2012 . Edited 6/20/2012 #23
Kai Asakura

Name: Kohjiro Amanoah(Prefers Kohji or Koh)

Appearance: He has shoulder length unkempt blond hair and wears on a funnel collared white sleeveless shirt and black shorts with yellow sneakers and yellow armbands. he also wears on a pair of black headphones and a pair of silver sunglasses and a messenger bag.

Bio: He is the first "Clone" that Truth Seekers actually managed to produce. While he was in cryogenics, the base he was being held at was developing a monsuno that would hopefully surpase other monsuno, however before testing and completion could be completed on it the base was abandoned that left the monsuno inhis care. When Kohji awoke, he found the monsuno core with Pegatinius inside and he decided to travel around with it so they could find their real identities someday. Along the way he met up with Eklispe and worked for him but after a while he decided that Eklispe didn't have what he needed so he took an expirimental Monsuno they were developing as his resignation gift and has been on the run from them ever since. He aquiered his third and Final Monsuno after he found an old Core Tech lab and Storage facility. He now currently travels the world again, searching for purpose.

Personality: He's a typical laid back guy who likes to let things slid by. He's always up for a good monsuno battle here and there and takes things in stride. He feels akin to his monsuno because he feels that he's a failed expiriment like them. Is constantly seen riding on one of his monsuno.

Name of Monsuno:

Pegatinus

Rayzor

Flarex

Faction: None

Other:

Sunglasses:

Bag:

Name: Raimu Hikaro (Real Name: Ayane Amanoah)

Appearance:

Bio: She's the younger sister of Kohji but uses a different name to avoid suspiscions. She is actually smarter than she appears and uses that to her advantage. She is the daughter to a higher up at Truth Seekers and is employed as a scout under that organization. She constantly eats hamburgers when she can and loves to carrie a prized plushie around in her hat.

Name of Monsuno:

Dragoburn

Spikebat

GoldBoar

Faction: Truth Seekers(But is currently a mercenary.)

6/27/2012 #24
AceStarKnight

All your stuff. Is accepted!

6/27/2012 #25
Kai Asakura

All right.

6/27/2012 #26
Spectacular Super Nova

Cool! A new member! :)

6/27/2012 #27
Rusty045

Name:Denna

Appearance: brown skinned and has icy looking blue eyes, wears (unfortunatly i know nothing of women's clothing) a purple blouse and black leather pants and a brown over coat

Bio: not much is know about this particular Eklispe Merc but that she is a big fan of the Major(Matoko Kusinagi) and likes to dress like her

name of monsuno: (still in debate)

Faction: Eklise Industries

other:

7/12/2012 #28
Rusty045

Name:Hasan

Age 15

Appearance: tan-skinned, white haired spiked back, hazel eyes with a white stripe across his face, wears a dark blue trench coat, red shirt and black boots

monsuno: DireWolf

Bio: it is not widely known by anyone except himself and his parents that he had a twin brother, Seth himself had also forgotten which led to bitterness. After returning to Egypt he learned how to live on his own as a thief and a damn good one. After hearing about his brother apart of a team he wanted to see how strong he was and after seeing the battle with the girl from STORM he thought he would be perfect to join the team he himself was building.

Faction: Eklispe Industries

Other:

7/12/2012 #29
Rusty045

and everbody's favorite no-personality default guy

Name:Jenkins

Appearance:white with short brown hair and green eyes, wears a blue vest under a black coat and black top sneakers

Monsuno: WildHunt

faction:Eklipse Industries

Bio:his a mysterious stranger that tailed after Denna on his first day as a Merc, and then met Hasan who had his own motives and has been with the team ever since

Other: he is secretly badass and likes to wear a motocycle helmet on missions that require it

7/12/2012 . Edited 7/12/2012 #30
Page 1 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: AceStarKnight
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member