Monsuno Legend seeker
The World of Monsuno so vast, wide, and filled with hidden mysteries. Create an Oc with it's own Monsuno and explore it!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
AceStarKnight

IT BEGINS!!!!!!

6/8/2012 #1
AceStarKnight

Somewhere in a dense jungle where wildlife is teaming, the sky is clear and blue, and water freshly clean.

The currently three man team Vexar sits in a campsite that they made. And from the looks of the one standing up, he looks like he has something important to say.

"Gentlemen! As team leader, it is my duty to inform us of any impending epidemics and/or danger before they take place! And I must let you all know, that we must obtain a female teammate! If we don't, it will be a sausage fest that might lead to problems!!!" he shouts mad loud. "We may be brothers, but only in spirit, not by blood!"

The image of a homo sausage fest began in his head, but Ren quickly shook it out before it went too far. "NOOOO!!!!!! I MUST NOT LET MYSELF GET DRAGGED IN TO THE SWIRLING BLACK VORTEX OF MALE LUST!!!!! SAVE ME!!!" the dramatization image of Ren getting sucked into a voretex appears.

6/8/2012 #2
Lightning Chaos4445

brendon sighed "really..a girl now..WHY!!! i never wanted to come here anyway why cant i stay home and watch reruns of pokemon" he said flashing back to when they dragged him out of his house into the scorching evil that is the sun "I HATE ALL OF YOU" he yelled as he was being tugged "YES EVEN YOU TOO SUN!!!" he said glaring at his mortal enemy

6/10/2012 #3
AceStarKnight

"Quit being a wuss!" Ren shouted at Brendon. "You always acted like one!" he continues. "Brendon, the temple is not far from here, and we need your tech expertise and translation skill. Dad even said, you're the best out of all of us when it comes to the big intelligence thing."

6/10/2012 #4
Lightning Chaos4445

brendon grumbled under his breath "fine fine fine Stupid nature, stupid temple, stupid sun," he went on as they walked closer to the temple

6/10/2012 #5
AceStarKnight

Ren grabs Brendon's shoulder "Not yet man, first we got to rest for the night. Eklipse soldiers might be crawling all over the place." he warned. "We'll need all the strength we can get, and our brother to stop giving us the silent treatment."

6/10/2012 #6
Lightning Chaos4445

"he'll talk to us when he's ready bro don't rush him" brendon said walking ahead again

6/11/2012 #7
AceStarKnight

"Right Right....let's go." Ren said following Brendon to the temple.

--------------------

Ren peeked out from the bushes. "Okay....from what I see...its a group of eklipse. Nothing we can't handle." he said,

6/11/2012 #8
Lightning Chaos4445

"sure im ready when you are" brendon said readying his core " your first big test run crater make daddy proud" he said kissing the core

6/11/2012 #9
AceStarKnight

"Now aren't you glad we brought you along?" Ren asked, taking his green core out as well.

6/11/2012 . Edited 6/11/2012 #10
Lightning Chaos4445

"GO CRATER." brendon said throwing his green core against a tall rock, summoning a large ape like beast with alligator like features making a loud gorilla roar beating his chest

6/12/2012 #11
AceStarKnight

"Spike Launch!"

Ren cries as he throws his green core out with a flick of his finger. The core spun out and hits a tree, causing a green light to come out and take form of a large animal with the head of a bear, bodof and fangs of a Sabretooth tiger, with a little wide body like a Lizard, and a long furry tail. All with red crystal features and claws.

Spike roared with ferocity, a mixture of a tiger and bear.

The red eklipse members were caught off guard as both Monsunos attacked. Knocking them all around.

6/12/2012 #12
Lightning Chaos4445

brendon hopped on top of crater

"yea WHO WANTS SOME NOW!!!" brendon yelled as they all scattered and ran away. "by the way im tracing some serious energy coming from the core of the temple!!." he said tracking the insides of the temple on his computer showing a small 3D replica of the temple from the inside out.

6/12/2012 #13
AceStarKnight

The Large temple loomed overhead. The design of it gives the feeling that it was made by ancients. (The Hylia temple from Skyward sword.)

Ren hopped onto Spike's back "Alright. Let's get moving. And be careful, you may never know when S.T.O.R.M might show up, they're after the samething as well." he warned then got Spike to get moving.

6/12/2012 #14
Lightning Chaos4445

"what about the other two teams im thinking this might turn into a deadly capture the flag game and we might just have to play hardcore" he said as they headed toward the temple on crater and spike

6/12/2012 #15
AceStarKnight

"If it's what we have to do, then we'll do it." Ren replies. "Besides, Team Core-tech is too busy with finding their leader's father, and now that I think about it....S.T.O.R.M. is too busy trying to build their powerful weapons, which we will have to throw a wrench in their works one day, and Eklipse is way too unorganized, despite they're being so many in that faction....but only a few know about the Marker, so we got nothing to worry about." He explained.

6/12/2012 . Edited 6/12/2012 #16
Lightning Chaos4445

"good so lets get this thing over with and grab our glowing rock so we can go home" brendon said scratching craters favrote spot making his tail swish

6/12/2012 #17
AceStarKnight

"Come on Bro, the doc said this is just a map. It might even have a message from the lost Urehians. Our search aint even close to over." Ren said as they continued further.

6/12/2012 #18
Lightning Chaos4445

"well i guess" brendon said getting near the temple now "ya know what i wouldnt do for some sunscreen and something to eat right now" he said as his stomach screamed "FEED ME!!"

6/13/2012 #19
AceStarKnight

"Quit whining...once we get the map, we'll have that lunch we packed." Ren said, then noticed that Spike is panting. "Oh boy, 8 minutes is up. " he said then jumps off Spike. "Spike-Return." he commands, and Spike changes to energy, and enters the core. "We're walking from here on Brendon."

6/13/2012 #20
Lightning Chaos4445

"back in ya go buddy return crater!!" brendon said as he backflipped off of crater "so um.... do we just walk in or do we have to answer some magical riddle or something?"

6/13/2012 #21
AceStarKnight

"Course not man. We use this Core shaped rock, that we learned was actually a key." Ren took out a rock that was craved to look like a core, along with some weird looking marks and designs. "Now where to put it...." he searched the huge marble stone wall, thats actually a door, to the temple.

(We need to wait for Alex...)

6/13/2012 #22
Lightning Chaos4445

(shes 4 hours behind us and still has school unfortunately she'll be here by 6:00 some time)

6/13/2012 . Edited 6/13/2012 #23
Rusty045

through the cover of the clouds, Seth descended into the dense jungle "Deathwing withdraw" he said as he jumped forward and flipped off a tree branch onto the floor. the core spun to his hand while he looked around for any signs of his brothers

"its so nice of them to leave me like that", Seth leaned on a tree while he searched for some kind of trace.

6/13/2012 . Edited 6/13/2012 #24
AceStarKnight

"Seth better remember that we mapped out the forest and pinpointed the temple...." Ren randomly muttered to himself.

6/13/2012 #25
Rusty045

Seth remembered overhearing his brothers say they were going straight for the main chamber. with that he ran into the temple depths. after many twist and turns Sereth ran into his brothers

"thanks for waiting for me guys", he took his goggles off and set them on top of his hair.

6/13/2012 #26
AceStarKnight

(It's actually the Hylia temple from Skyward sword.)

"Hey, you were taking too long. And I was bored. I don't know what you were doing, but it was too long." Ren argued "Now help me find where this key fits." he said, showing him the core carved rock.

6/13/2012 #27
Rusty045

"yeah, whatever man" Seth scanned the room carefully, he walked around until he stepped on a stone that depressed to the floor. his Eyes widened and he saw a stone slab rise from the ground "is that it", he pointed at it

6/13/2012 #28
Lightning Chaos4445

"yup thats it...i think" he said poking the slab gently scanning a sample with his computer

6/13/2012 #29
AceStarKnight

Ren takes a look at it. And sees a indent in the slab. "Yup, this is it." he agreed then places the key into the indent. The slab glowed with a purple energy, and like vains, the large door/wall glowed purple too, before slowly opening with a loud rumble.

(Now we wait for Alex...)

6/13/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: AceStarKnight
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member