RPG: Digimon, Darkness Rising!
Enemies from all seasons have teamed up, and it's up the the brave Digidestined and Tamers to stop them. Choose your side and join the fight... Will you be demon or destined? Good or Evil? You decide! In this RPG, you get to choose whether you want to be an original Digidestined/Tamer with their partner, own OC, or just a digimon! You can even choose not to have a digimon partner. Heck, sign up today so you can see for yourself! :D -Final Battle in process, free to PM me for details on how to join Season 2
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
MitzvahRose

Weekly updates for everyone who misses the rp! Oh, and credit goes to GaurdianFighter for the idea. :)

Every active player is required to post what they have done for the day/week/ect. *Must be done AT LEAST once a month!*

7/17/2012 . Edited 11/17/2012 #1
TeutonicGuardian

Yeah just came up with that idea when... a week ago I think, as I started to summarize everything that had happened for you rose...

Then I kinda thought that a weekly update would sure help people more than if they would have to ask someone who was there all the time...

7/17/2012 #2
MitzvahRose

lol, yah. :) Anyone can feel free to update, though, (if Gaurd doesn't mind) I put the maker in charge. Yup! Gaurdian, feel free to handle this thread however you want.

EDIT

Due to Guards... unexpected absense, I am counting on you all to comment on here. Thank you for your consideration and cooperation.

7/17/2012 . Edited 12/28/2012 #3
TeutonicGuardian

So guys!

Current situation:

After an almost lost fight, Satos, Shi, Davis and their partners are back at the Tamers World.

Patrick and Mimi had been kidnapped, and are at GranDracmon's castle.

Takato had a rather hard fight and is harmed a bit.

Most of the group is at Hypnos, but not doing anything right now!

Mia, Jim and their partners are at a place called "Infinity", training Mia how to use her biomerged form at full efficience!

Errr.... Ai and Tai are at Ai's universe, and met Ai's group of digidestined's, or at least some of them already.

Did I forget anything right now....

Oh yeah!

The demon lords.....

Deamon is back at his castle together with DS...

Leviamon is either disappeared or at chaos' castle...

Chaos himself is angry, that the digidestined's could escape again...

That should be it for right now.... I guess.

7/28/2012 #4
XxCrimsonRadiancexX

Hmmm... update?

Kay...

Sasha is lost in the middle of nowhere in the Dark Area, doing basically nothing.

Yolei did 'it' with Ken and is trying to figure out how to spend more time with him...

I think that's about it.

12/28/2012 #5
MitzvahRose

THIS HAS BECOME A REQUIREMENT FOR NEXT SEASON!!!

4/18/2013 #6
MitzvahRose

Remember guys, you can't comment on here unless I specifically give you permission!

9/24/2014 #7
Forum Moderators: MitzvahRose twilightnite13, Mandalore The Savage, TazFlan93
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member