World of Warcraft Roleplay!
Want to see weird stuff happen? Like World of Warcraft? Come here! Join as an NPC in the game or make your own character. *semi-hiatus*
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
TMOTTCrowd

This is a thread we'll use to talk to each other, please use this when your checking to see who's on and such. I'm not much enjoying seeing the rp forum filled up with non rp. If there's an argument you'll go over to the special argument thread that I made.

10/8/2012 #1
TMOTTCrowd

All right, now we've got it started, so how is everyone doing?

10/8/2012 #2
DarkLadySylvanas96

You know on every other rp that has these extra forums for "checking in" usually gets so confusing for everyone and you never know when someones lurking or has lost interest in lurking.....

10/8/2012 #3
TMOTTCrowd

Well I didn't exactly mean to see who's on or not, I meant like those times when you see like eight posts of people asking on the rp thread if anyone's on, this is to make sure we don't waste space in that thread.

10/8/2012 #4
lilkorea

hey there, I'm new to this forum and I'm looking for someone to RP with

10/8/2012 #5
TMOTTCrowd

Well I have some characters available :) you can rp with my draenei if you want to.

10/8/2012 #6
DarkLadySylvanas96

Honestly whats the big deal about wasting thread space? Its not like its costing anyone money to open a new forum when Needed For another rp.

10/8/2012 #7
wolfspiderr

Hey there :) I'm probably not the best candidate to RP with, since I'm still iffy on WoW lore, but I do have a character open right now. :3

10/8/2012 #8
TMOTTCrowd

I'm just saying it feels like cheating when we have two completely filled up rp threads and I'm pretty sure that a third of both of them are just people talking. What I want to do is just have it to where it's more organized and less untidy ya know?

10/8/2012 #9
DarkLadySylvanas96

Also, its more convenient oT chat on the rp so we can help each other if we get lost or we have a new person, so that way we're not switching back and forth constantly...

10/8/2012 #10
lilkorea

I'm pretty iffy on WoW lore, too but I think its no different from D&D so let's RP

10/8/2012 #11
TMOTTCrowd

How is it any trouble to just switch between the two? I'm pretty sure we can help new people and still have the rp just rp stuff.

10/8/2012 #12
wolfspiderr

alright, my characters name is Alucard. Most of the stuff in his OC sheet still needs to be changed, so I would just ignore that for now except for the age and looks and stuff.

10/8/2012 #13
lilkorea

doesn't it get confusing if everyone is RPing in the same thread with different stories going at the same time in one place? Wouldn't it be easier to split the stories apart in their own threads?

10/8/2012 #14
DarkLadySylvanas96

...since when the hell is talking become a form of cheating? Or am i out of the loop of some kind of fanfiction rp olympics?

10/8/2012 #15
lilkorea

wolfspiderr: awesome, let's start

10/8/2012 #16
TMOTTCrowd

We're able to keep it in line by just being aware of where everyone is, if your nearby someone and their on, then they'll interact with you and perhaps include you with the story. Other than that we just go with what we're doing, if it seems like it might interfere with someone else's story, we'll just take a detour from it and everything is all right. In time you'll get a feel for it :)

10/8/2012 #17
wolfspiderr

It is a bit confusing, but that would be a LOT of threads..I just look to see if anyone has directly replied to character :p

10/8/2012 #18
TMOTTCrowd

It just bugs me to see it Priscilla, that's all I'm saying, if you honestly want to just talk in the rp thread then fine, I won't stop you.

10/8/2012 #19
wolfspiderr

Hey, Tyler, priscilla, where should Alucard be? He's half blood elf so Storwind is out right?

10/8/2012 #20
TMOTTCrowd

Well it depends on how he looks, is he more towards blood elf or more towards human?

10/8/2012 #21
lilkorea

ok, then I'll post in the Rp to get things going

10/8/2012 #22
wolfspiderr

I think the only blood elf trait was his eyes and his ears.. I think.

10/8/2012 #23
TMOTTCrowd

I posted there, my draenei is Denorak, he's somewhat of a funny character.

10/8/2012 #24
TMOTTCrowd

Then he would probably just be somewhere else then, it's very complicated I guess when it comes to half elves. I suppose it really depends on what side he's chosen then, is he apart of the Horde or Alliance?

10/8/2012 #25
wolfspiderr

Well, I'm assuming whichever side sela is on is what side he's on.

10/8/2012 #26
DarkLadySylvanas96

......well im sorry that i need to ask a question or two....but if it bugs you so freaking much why dont you say say something?

10/8/2012 #27
TMOTTCrowd

Ugh...I don't know, I just wanted to try something to make the forum more organized, I'm just tired and a bit grumpy, I'm sorry. Le sigh.

10/8/2012 #28
wolfspiderr

eh..I'll just say he's more human in features, because storm wind and darnassus are the only cities I'm comfortable rping in :p

10/8/2012 #29
wolfspiderr

Okay I posted.. And I'm pretty sure I got it wrong xD

10/8/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: The Ashen Leaf DarkLadySylvanas96, wolfspiderr
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member