White Knight Chronicles Roleplay
An active role play group for the WKC. Original Storyline Completed. Now starring and accepting Character Creations for a Wild Western and Halo Effect Chronicles!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
False Shepard

(placeholder post)

6/26/2012 . Edited 6/27/2012 #1
Forever Free Evergreen

"Hey, how long have you guys been here?" Leonard asked noticing Alastor, Zai, Yulie and Ryan approaching them as well as the abuse the latter had gone through. "What happened to him?"

"He annoyed me" Alastor shrugged as if it were a normal thing.

6/26/2012 #2
False Shepard

"So everybody is here." Eldore announced when the group reunited in the town square. "Good, are we all ready? I doubt it's going to be peaceful." he crossed his arms as he looked the group over, Yulie looked a little worse for wear and he had this feeling they couldn't trust Sapphire to transform today, at least she spared Leonard, if he had fought Kara yesterday there would be no way to tell what condition he'd be in today.

6/26/2012 #3
Greywing44

Ryan grumbled under his breath but Zai slapped him in the back of the head which ceased all mutterings from him. Yulie breathed abit and cracked her neck and rubbed it, still tired.

6/26/2012 #4
Forever Free Evergreen

"So long as we get Cisna and Kara's sister back, I don't care how bad it gets" Leonard declared.

"Cisna this, Cisna that. He couldn't be more love struck if he tried" Alastor muttered under his breath so that Yulie didn't hear him before casting a revitalising spell at Yulie and Sapphire so that the two could at least help out in the battles ahead.

"You two just stick to support roles for now. And run if something big comes" He told them.

6/26/2012 #5
False Shepard

Sapphire gave him a sharp look before realizing he was speaking the truth. She unlatched her lance and checked her weapon. Frowning when she noticed the core was missing, and probably missing for good.

"Are we all ready?" Eldore asked again as he started to move towards the South Gate, knowing if they kept waiting, Leonard much just explode.

6/26/2012 #6
Greywing44

Yulie sighed feeling much better after Alastor casted that spell and nodded, in her state she would just be dead weight in a fight.

"Still don't know what she sees in him." Ryan grumbled under his breath so Yulie wouldn't hear

6/26/2012 #7
Forever Free Evergreen

Leonard may have been enthusiastic when the left the town centre, but that quickly disappeared when they passed the south gate and walked right into a sandstorm.

"I'm really starting to hate deserts" He grumbled as he tried to peer through the storm. It was like trying to see through a bowl of pea soup.

6/26/2012 #8
Greywing44

"Plegh sand in my mouth" Yulie said as she spat out sand as Zai wrapped his cloak around his neck like a scarf

6/26/2012 #9
False Shepard

"Join the club, I think it's growin'" Sapphire snarled as she turned to the Albana native. "What's the best way to get to the ruins?" she asked, more like shouted, over the wind, making her to spit out the sand in her mouth.

"It's pretty straight forward." Kara spoke, her gloved hand up near her mouth to block the sand, Sapphire had taken a leaf out of Zai's book and had removed her sashbelt and wrapped it around her neck and mouth like a scarf. "I'll take lead, but the storm should let up shortly."

6/26/2012 #10
Forever Free Evergreen

"Then keep it closed" Alastor advised creating a barrier in front of them to block the incoming miniscule projectiles.

"How are we going to get to the ruins through this?" Leonard asked.

6/26/2012 #11
False Shepard

"Magic?" was Sapphire's short quick sarcastic remark.

6/26/2012 #12
Greywing44

Zai reached in his bag and brought out a bandana and gave it to Yulie who tied it so that it covered her mouth.

"Thanks." Yulie said to Zai

"What about me?" Ryan asked as he spat out sand

"Deal with it." Zai answered and kicked him forward out of the barriers protection causing him to hack and cough

6/26/2012 . Edited 6/26/2012 #13
Forever Free Evergreen

Slowly the group made their way forward as the sandstorm indeed began to weaken. They were almost to the ruins before they noticed groups of Magi soldiers patrolling the outskirts of the crumbling building.

"They expecting us or just strolling around stretching their legs?" Alastor muttered humourlessly.

"Doesn't matter, we're going through!" Leonard declared about to jump over the dune they were crouched behind before Alastor grabbed his tunic and pulled him back down.

"We go in full frontal and we risk being taxed by all the forces out there!" He warned the lad.

6/26/2012 #14
False Shepard

"We still need to get in Alastor, so what do you suggest?" Eldore answered back. "I don't think the boys here are good at recon or stealth."

6/26/2012 #15
Greywing44

"I could shoot some from a distance but not all." Yulie added and drew her bow as Ryan crauched next to her shacking off sand off his person scowling

6/26/2012 . Edited 6/26/2012 #16
Forever Free Evergreen

Alastor gauged the distance between the two crucial squads blocking their way to the ruins. If they could be taken out simultaneously...

"If Ryan were to kick up a sandstorm with his wind magic that blocked their view, reckon you could take out those two groups in front of the entrance?" The mage asked Yulie. "I'll throw an Acceleration spell on for good measure"

6/26/2012 #17
Greywing44

"Piece of cake" Yulie answered and Ryan got ready

"Just give the word." Yulie said and readyed an arrow on her bow

6/26/2012 #18
False Shepard

(aklgjlaekgaldkh)

"You know... I could do it too..." Sapphire sighed in defeat.

6/26/2012 #19
Greywing44

"Yes but your not as accurate as Yulie is." Zai stated

6/26/2012 . Edited 6/26/2012 #20
Forever Free Evergreen

Alastor quickly glanced back at the two groups to see if they were still close to one another before casting Acceleration on the girl.

"Show us what you've got!"

6/26/2012 #21
Greywing44

Ryan finished his chant and sand kicked up around the group startling them, but before they could do anything they were shot in their throats killing them instently as the accelerated Yulie gunned them down within seconds in an impressive show of marksmenship.

6/26/2012 . Edited 6/26/2012 #22
False Shepard

Sapphire glared at Hammerhead.

"I don't need ta be ranged ta take 'em out." she pointed out after Yulie had finished with remarkable speed. "With a good distraction can can sneak up from behind 'n slit their throats. It's one of the best way ta take a kill if ya can."

she sighed.

"Course I woulda been slower."

6/26/2012 #23
Forever Free Evergreen

"Not too shabby" Alastor complimented ruffling the archer's hair as the sand died down to reveal the bodies.

"Let's get going!" Leonard suggested quickly running towards the entrance to the ruins with the others on his tail.

6/26/2012 #24
Greywing44

Yulie blushed at the praise that she was given before setting her hair back.

"No really impressive." Ryan grinned at her causing her to blush even more

6/26/2012 #25
False Shepard

"Is it always like this with you guys?" Kara asked loudly, more like a protest as half of the group rushed forward after Leonard, Eldore shrugged his shoulders idly before moving to chase Leonard.

"Ya get used to us." Sapphire responded with a smirk as she took started to move.

6/26/2012 #26
Greywing44

"Yup anyone wanna try and knock some sense into him?" Zai asked as he followed after

6/26/2012 #27
Forever Free Evergreen

"Don't worry. When this is all over, we'll just be a bad memory to you and your sister" Alastor told her coldly. "Assuming you don't try anything to hinder us that is"

Leonard meanwhile had already reached the entraceway to the ruins only to find himself literally running into one last patrol that was situated inside the canyon that lead to the ruins. Without giving the soldier time to react, Leonard plunged his blade into the abdomen of the soldier he ran into.

6/26/2012 #28
Greywing44

"Alastor that's enough." Yulie told him glaring at him

6/26/2012 #29
False Shepard

"He's right." Kara held her hand up. "The sooner I get away from you lot the better." she sneered before moving after Leonard and the others.

Meanwhile Sapphire and Eldore had caught up with the boy and had their weapons drawn fighting off the last patrol to speed things along.

6/26/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: False Shepard
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member