Soul Calibur Slash
For discussion of slash fanfic in the Soul Calibur setting. If you don't like slash, don't come read, kthxbai.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
ZoZo1770

Anyone a fan of Siegfried/Kilik or Siegfried/Raphael? Even though I support Siegfried/Hilde, too... oh, well. Siegfried's so hot both genders fancy him. :3

12/26/2011 . Edited 12/26/2011 #1
Tricia Wall

I ship Patroklos and Z.W.E.I. o3o /iregretnothing

2/26/2012 #2
AspiringToWrite

YES, someone ships this pairing too!-high five!-

3/26/2012 #3
ZoZo1770

Hmmm... I never thought about that pairing before. Could work, though. But personally, I dislike Patroklos. He reminds me too much of the arrogant, cocky little Siegfried from Soul Blade (before he got all secy XD).

Thoughts on Z.W.E.I./Siegfried? Or Z.W.E.I./Kilik?

3/26/2012 #4
ZoZo1770

Wait, I mean 'sexy'. My bad. XD

3/26/2012 #5
AspiringToWrite

Hmm, I love Patroklos because he gets awesome character development in his story. 3(And many other reasons as of why, but that's not what this topic is about.)

I'm more of a Maxi/Kilik than Z.W.E.I/Kilik to be honest, but I would not mind reading a Z.W.E.I/Kilik fanfic if someone wrote it. As of Z.W.E.I/Siegfriend I'm not sure, I can see how that pairing works though! XD

3/26/2012 #6
AspiringToWrite

I fail so bad when it's midnight, I meant to say I'm more of a Maxi/Kilik fan. CURSE YOU TIREDNESS.

3/26/2012 #7
terabient

Anyone a fan of Siegfried/Kilik or Siegfried/Raphael? Even though I support Siegfried/Hilde, too... oh, well. Siegfried's so hot both genders fancy him. :3

I like ALL of these 'ships but I'm especially fond of Sieg/Raph because...I'm shallow and they're gorgeous. c: But seriously I like relationships where there's a lot of guilt and anger and grudging respect.

I like Patroklos/Z.W.E.I a lot (I'm rather fond of Patroklos and his douchetastic personality lol) there's kind of a 'friendly rivals' thing going on between them and physically they complement each other nicely.

Z.W.E.I./Siegfried struck me as obvious even before SCV came out, just because of Z.W.E.I.'s bio where it says Siegfried protected him and Viola, and that he serves Siegfried out of gratitude, heehee. But for some reason I don't find it as appealing as Raphael/Siegfried or Z.W.E.I./Patroklos. I don't know why. I like the idea of Z.W.E.I. having an unrequited crush on Siegfried though. X)

4/24/2012 #8
ZoZo1770

I like ALL of these 'ships but I'm especially fond of Sieg/Raph because...I'm shallow and they're gorgeous. c: But seriously I like relationships where there's a lot of guilt and anger and grudging respect.I like relationships like that, too! I'm a sucker for all the angsty stuff, I really am. XD I see how Patroklos/Z.W.E.I. could work, but personally I wouldn't think of it as a serious pairing. But who knows? Maybe Patroklos will turn out to be just as sexy and angsty as Siegfried when he's older and maybe my opinion will change. :D

I like Raphael/Siegfried not only because they're gorgeous as you said, but it could be quite an interesting relationship. Raphael's desire for dominance plus Siegfried's desire for redemption, and the fact that he's willing to do absolutely anything to atone for his sins... me likey. :D

4/24/2012 #9
Forum Moderators: Schu no ko
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member