XMen RP
Join the X-Men or Brotherhood! This is a X-Men RP based on the X-Men movies, taking place right after X-Men: The Last Stand
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »
Slayer6676

"Then why don't you erase it and draw it smiling?" Jin said, smiling to Lizzy. If you're so bugged about it, change it yourself. It isn't Rocket-Science.

Shad pulled his hood down, letting the scab he had been worrying about get some air. He had one twice as worse on his mid-back, but he wasn't going to bother at the moment. He had wrapped some cloth around it to slow the bleeding, but it hadn't scabbed yet. He did get me good before I left, sliced me up quite a bit.

7/18/2012 #181
the crimson nutcase

Wanda giggled before pouting at the idea of a sad kitty ''that's a shame...so how do i get a room?'' she asked looking up the stairs

7/19/2012 #182
SapphireDragon8

"Just find an empty room to put your stuff in," Sienna said from her place on the couch. Lizzy sat down at the table and picked up a pencil. She started erasing the mouth then drew a smile to replace it. "There we go!!! Now its happy!!!"

7/19/2012 #183
the crimson nutcase

Wanda nodded before heading up stairs, jumping and skippin ga few steps at a time

7/19/2012 #184
Slayer6676

Jin watched Lizzy erase the cat and give it a smile. "That's great Lizzy."

Shad watched as he saw the other new person come upstairs, he didn't move or say anything, he just looked at her come up the stairs. The he looked back out the window. "Я должен позвонить ей. Я оставил право прежде чем я уйду. Она должна беспокоиться обо мне. Зная ее."

(TRANSLATION: I should call her. I left right before I go. She should worry about me. Knowing her.)

(Russian looks like am ancient language to me. XD)

7/19/2012 . Edited 7/19/2012 #185
SapphireDragon8

Lizzy watched Wanda silently. Then asked, "What else should we draw?"

7/19/2012 #186
Slayer6676

"Draw a dog, Lizzy." Jin smiled. I want to know how she thinks of them... Cute, scary, or weaklngs?

7/19/2012 #187
SapphireDragon8

Lizzy shook her head. "I don't like dogs. They make cats scared." Lizzy grinned. "But then I can turn into a lion and make them scared." She started drawing. "Im going to draw a dress."

7/19/2012 #188
BusFullOfLlamas

Vikke was watching Lizzy with a very cautious expression. 'She is just too sickeningly sweet and innocent to be here.' He thought. Clearing his throat, he spoke up. "So, Lizzy... Why are you here?"

-----

Dina had been watching the Brotherhood house to make sure there wasn't anything too... wrong. He watched as more and more people started to show up and was feeling rather nervous, while he was aware that people, or rather, mutants would start to show up, he hadn't thought it would be s soon. Gulping quite loudly, he picked up the phone and called the only number on it. The one for the Brotherhoods headquarters.

7/19/2012 #189
SapphireDragon8

"Here at the Brotherhood?" Lizzy asked. "Because--" The phone rang. Sienna sighed, got up from her spot on the couch, and picked up the phone. Lizzy waited until the phone stopped ringing. "...Because people hate us just because we're different. And better. But they're being unfair and mean and prejudice. So I don't like them."

Sienna picked up the phone. "Who is it?" She asked, not too kindly.

(Sorry, it took forever for me to find the right words for Lizzy to say)

7/19/2012 . Edited 7/19/2012 #190
BusFullOfLlamas

Vikke was still watchig Lizzy, less cautiouslly and more curiously. Noddi, he accepted this and went back to reclining in the chair... The chair that would forever be known as HIS chair. Sighing bissfully, he took anoer generous drink from his soda.

----

Dina recognized Siennas voice almost immediatly, noting his heart had started to beat faster, he answered with a single word, managing to not stutter it out. "Metus."

7/19/2012 #191
SapphireDragon8

Sienna rolled her eyes. In her opinion, all these extra precautions were pointless. But she answered as she had said she would, despite her objections. "Vacuus."

Lizzy looked at Vikke. "Why do you ask?"

7/19/2012 . Edited 7/19/2012 #192
Slayer6676

"Because your so peppy." Jin mumbled really quietly to himself. Trust me, we have all noticed.

Shad pulled his head back to look out the window, gripping a Ruble coin in his hand. He began to let his mind wander, his mind floating back to Russia and his Mother. He was going to go outside and call at a payphone sometime today, probably at night and alone. Talking to her in front of people would bother him too much. I hope my Dad doesn't notice, but he probably has already. I'm going to get beat so hard when I get home. I hope I can convince Mom to make up an excuse or something. I hope she is alright...

7/19/2012 #193
the crimson nutcase

Wanda left her room and headed down ''there's nothing wrong with being cute and positive'' she said smirking as she slide's down the stair's banister

7/20/2012 #194
SapphireDragon8

Lizzy smiled and nodded her agreement, then continued drawing. "Why are you guys here?" She asked.

7/20/2012 #195
Slayer6676

"I got picked on a lot back in Oklahoma. I'm going to get them back one day." Jin answered, grinning at the thought of revenge.

7/20/2012 #196
BusFullOfLlamas

Vikke smiled, his answere is a rather simple one. "I came to fight." He went to take a sip from his drink, but then realized that there wasn't any of it left.

----

Dina hung up the phone, apparently satisfied with Sienna's answere. Looking around he spotted a nearby drain pipe, walking over to it quickly, he deposited the phone into it. Now that was dealt with Dina looked both ways before crossing the street, heading strait for the brotherhood house.

7/20/2012 #197
SapphireDragon8

Sienna put the phone down and got back to her spot on the couch just in time to hear Vikke's reply. "Good answer," She told him dryly.

7/21/2012 #198
Slayer6676

Shad walked down the stairs, heading towards the door. He stopped when he had the handle in his hand, looking at Sienna. "Koing." He then opened the door and walked outside, his head down.

Jin looked up, "Well, that's pretty darn obvious." He laughed, "I hope I'm not pushing it, but you two are like peas in a pod." I probably am, but they have to know.....

7/21/2012 #199
the crimson nutcase

''i'm here because i'm gonna take my anger out on every human i see....in fun and imaginative way's'' Wanda said cheerily as she leans on a wall ''and i have a liking of hurting people''

7/21/2012 #200
SapphireDragon8

"Um, you like hurting people?" Lizzy asked Wanda, somewhat nervously.

Sienna watched Shad leave then returned her attention back to the group. She stared daggers at Jin silently for a while, then said, slowly, "And how exactly?"

7/21/2012 . Edited 7/21/2012 #201
Slayer6676

"You two just remind me of each other. It's like a couple in a movie." Jin smiled, almost arrogantly. "No offense in any way." I'm treading on choppy waters....

Shad stepped outside, looking at the sky. He crossed the road, passing an man who looked almost, well, scared. He didn't pay much mind but a glance, and walked down to the payphone. He stared at it, making sure he could remember his Mother's number.

7/21/2012 #202
BusFullOfLlamas

"You might want to stop talking." Vikke said simply, crushing the coca-cola can easily in his hands.

----

Dina's breath hitched in his throat when a person came out of the house and walked towards him, only to let out the breath after he walked past the dark haired teen. Walking up to the door, he used the door bell, regreting it almost instantly as it nearly made him jump out of his skin.

7/21/2012 #203
the crimson nutcase

Wanda walks over ''only the bad people, the people who would hurt you and me'' she said softly smiling at Lizzy ''they have it coming don't they''

7/22/2012 #204
SapphireDragon8

Sienna continued to stare at Jin. A smirk started to show on her face, Vikke expressed her feelings perfectly. Then realizing that that was the type of thing Jin was talking about, she grimaced and returned to lounging on the couch, now in a sour mood.

Lizzy nodded and relaxed. Then she got up to get the door. "Heeeeelllllloooooooo?" She asked the man standing in the doorway.

7/22/2012 #205
Slayer6676

Jin smiled, and returned to be silent. "I just thought I would let you know...." He smiled, and stood to go up to his room, escaping possible death. As soon as he was safe, he sat down cross-legged on his bed and watched the new kid stand at a payphone. Idiot. There's a phone here.

Shad placed a small coin into the slot, despite it being Russian, the phone still took it. He dialed his Mother's number, and waited for her to answer. One ring, two rings, three rings.... Shad almost hung up, but instead he left a message. "Мама? Это я, Лив. Я просто хотел сказать, я в порядке. Я с некоторым .... Приятно .... Люди. Они заботятся обо мне. Я ушел папа, потому что он боится меня, и я бил очень, очень плохо. Пока." Shad hung up. He looked down at his feet, that was the most he said in a long time.

(TRANSLATION: Mom? It's me, Liev. I just wanted to tell you I'm fine. I'm with some.... Nice.... People. They are taking care of me. I left Dad because he scared me and I got beat really, really bad. Bye.)

7/22/2012 . Edited 7/22/2012 #206
SapphireDragon8

Sienna watched Jin go upstairs, then glanced at Vikke, then looked away. Well this is awkward... Gee, thanks a lot, Jin.

7/23/2012 . Edited 7/23/2012 #207
BusFullOfLlamas

Dina nearly jumped out of his skin when a young looking woman greeted him excitedly. He cautiously replied back, stuttering all the while. "H-hello. C-ca-can I come i-in?"

7/23/2012 #208
SapphireDragon8

"Sure!" Lizzy said. She stepped out of the way to let him in. Sienna turned to see who it was. "So you're Metus?"

7/23/2012 . Edited 7/23/2012 #209
Slayer6676

Shad turned and began walking back. He watched as the sidewalk passed by. He felt alone again, like he did at home. He looked up as he reached the house, walking inside through an already open door. He watched the ground, slightly bother by his hair sliding across his cut on his neck as well as the bruised skin around it.

7/23/2012 #210
« Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: SapphireDragon8
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member