Blood Dreams: 24 Tributes, 24 Authors
For the authors of Blood Dreams only!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Cometas Por El Cielo

Step 1:

Click "sign in" at the top right hand corner of the page.

Step 2:

Go to Publish, and then Doc Manager. When uploading your document, check "DocX" where it says format.

Step 3:

Scroll down, and you will see something labelled "DocX" at the left hand side of the page. Click it, then click Outbox.

(Note: You will need to add people to your connections beforehand. Make sure that booksandmusic97 and AlwaysHasAPlan are on your DocX connections, as well as any other Blood Dreams authors you'd want to send your chapters to.)

Step 4:

In the Recipient menu, choose whomever you're sending your chapter to. Then choose the document you want to send, add some comments, then click "Send Document."

Step 5:

Happy feaz!

6/19/2012 #1
TheElusiveFemaleAssassin

You might want to include how to make a connection.

6/19/2012 #2
Cometas Por El Cielo

I thought it'd be obvious, but here it is:

Connection How-To

Step 1

After you click DocX, you'll see four options. Info/Guide, Inbox, Outbox, Connections. Click Connections.

Step 2

You have four options here as well. You can make a connection by entering the email address, user ID, penname, or profile URL. Select an option and enter the corresponding information in the rectangular box besides it.

Step 3

Click make connection. The connection will be added to your 'Pending' list. Or, if they added you first, they'll be added to your 'active' list.

Step 4

When the other person adds you as a connection on DocX by doing the same thing you did to add them, they'll be moved to your 'active' list.

Step 5

Celebrate. Have some tea.

6/19/2012 #3
TheElusiveFemaleAssassin

What if they don't like tea?

. . .I'll stop now.

6/19/2012 #4
Cometas Por El Cielo

Dances!

I love you.

6/19/2012 #5
truces

Added you and Always to my pending list.

6/19/2012 #6
Megalor9

Gotta love step five... I've added pretty much everyone to DocX by now.

6/19/2012 #7
zxskunkmuffinxz

You should have done what Bells did and put as step 5 "Happy Dance". That would have made my day XD

6/19/2012 #8
Clara Meliza

I just added you and Always. :)

6/19/2012 #9
HiILikePie1937462

Respect step 5! :)

6/20/2012 #10
EmmaRizcool

I only hsve John :(

6/22/2012 #11
basicgay

You can add me, Emma, so I can send you my reaping in a minute.

6/22/2012 #12
Forum Moderators: AlwaysHasAPlan TheElusiveFemaleAssassin, basicgay, 24 and 24, Cometas Por El Cielo
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member