Blood Dreams: 24 Tributes, 24 Authors
For the authors of Blood Dreams only!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
AlwaysHasAPlan

A place for the District 9 authors to chat!

6/29/2012 #1
TheElusiveFemaleAssassin

OMG, I love you, District 9! *fangirl scream*

*exit stage left*

6/29/2012 #2
HungerGames226

Thanks Always(: We love you, random citizen of Panem.

6/29/2012 #3
HungerGames226

Name: Grey Whitton

District: 9

Family: Just him and his mother. His father was ran over by a drunk tractor driver harvesting wheat.

Rich or poor: Poor, lives in a cramped, dim-lit home

Personality: Headstrong, caring, friendly, sensitive, defensive, somewhat quirky

Appearance: Bright red hair like a lot of 9's residents, grey eyes with a hint of blue, freckles over his pale nose. Not ugly but not model-sexy lol.

Reaping Outfit: White buttoned shirt with corduroy pants and suspenders

Reaped or volunteered: Reaped

Reaction: He thinks it's unfair, his name was in there twice. He doesn't really try to hide his emotions until he's with his mother in the Justice Building.

Chariot outfit: I have to work this out with XOXO but I think it should be golden themed (for wheat)

Chariot: See above

Chariot Horses: See above

Interview angle: cute, energetic

Interview outfit: chestnut suit jacket, fantastic shiny gold paisley shirt. Black dress pants and black dress shoes. Hair left messy

Skills: Running like the wind

Weaknesses: Everything else.

Training score: 4

Bloodbath: Nope

Allies: No

Death: Makes it past the Bloodbath, leaving without anything, but dies about half an hour later. He steps on something sharp (depending on the arena) and lets out a huge yelp. The Careers find him...think the D8 girl from the film but different situation

6/30/2012 #4
TheElusiveFemaleAssassin

Check the "Most Likely Official Information" thread for the arena. :)

6/30/2012 #5
are you with me

Name: Angela Demeter Jaxson Gender: Female

District: Nine Appearance: Jet black hair, usually pulled back in a single thick braid, that goes halfway down her back, with long, choppy black bangs that always hangs in her face. Wide-set grey eyes, with flecks of blue in them, that could either be the picture of pure innocence, or glare at you with hatred, depends on the situation. Elfish features: High cheek-bones, sharp, slightly upturned nose, covered in a light sprinkle of freckles. High, arched eyebrows, and thin lips, usually curled into an almost wickedly mischievous grin. Pale "fair" skin, and a small, "pixie" build. Around 4'8, and weighs about 62 pounds. May look like a "sweet, innocent little girl", she's small enough to pull it off, something that she could use to her advantage, but trust me, she's anything but. Personality: Very dramatic, can make the smallest thing seem like a life-threatening situation. A witty, sarcastic sense of humor. Quick-temper, and good with insults. Insult her, and she'll insult you right back. Kick her, and she'll kick you in the shins right back. She might seem small, but trust me, she's tough. Won't let anyone boss her around, and knows how to defend herself. Usually pretty easygoing (when not angry), with a very outgoing personality, not afraid to express her thoughts, you can count on her for an honest opinion. Has a "talent" for annoying people she dislikes, loves to intentionally provoke them, a "talent" that has gotten her in a lot of trouble, and has earned her more then one enemy. Very self confident, thinks she can do anything she sets her mind to, and be that best at it. Has a mighty pride, and won't back down on anything. Danger loving, not afraid to take risks, loves adventure. Has this fearlessness, and is never afraid or anything (or so she says) until it's too late. Her self-confidence, pride, and flair for drama, attention and danger causes her to often act impulsive. Very smart, though most people don't realize it. She comes off more as sly, clever, and mischievous.

6/30/2012 #6
TheElusiveFemaleAssassin

Text block. XD

6/30/2012 #7
are you with me

Blah. Stupid Text block.

6/30/2012 #8
are you with me

Name: Angela Demeter Jaxson Gender: Female

District: Nine Appearance: Jet black hair, usually pulled back in a single thick braid, that goes halfway down her back, with long, choppy black bangs that always hangs in her face. Wide-set grey eyes, with flecks of blue in them, that could either be the picture of pure innocence, or glare at you with hatred, depends on the situation. Elfish features: High cheek-bones, sharp, slightly upturned nose, covered in a light sprinkle of freckles. High, arched eyebrows, and thin lips, usually curled into an almost wickedly mischievous grin. Pale "fair" skin, and a small, "pixie" build. Around 4'8, and weighs about 62 pounds. May look like a "sweet, innocent little girl", she's small enough to pull it off, something that she could use to her advantage, but trust me, she's anything but.

Personality: Very dramatic, can make the smallest thing seem like a life-threatening situation. A witty, sarcastic sense of humor. Quick-temper, and good with insults. Insult her, and she'll insult you right back. Kick her, and she'll kick you in the shins right back. She might seem small, but trust me, she's tough. Won't let anyone boss her around, and knows how to defend herself. Usually pretty easygoing (when not angry), with a very outgoing personality, not afraid to express her thoughts, you can count on her for an honest opinion. Has a "talent" for annoying people she dislikes, loves to intentionally provoke them, a "talent" that has gotten her in a lot of trouble, and has earned her more then one enemy. Very self confident, thinks she can do anything she sets her mind to, and be that best at it. Has a mighty pride, and won't back down on anything. Danger loving, not afraid to take risks, loves adventure. Has this fearlessness, and is never afraid or anything (or so she says) until it's too late. Her self-confidence, pride, and flair for drama, attention and danger causes her to often act impulsive. Very smart, though most people don't realize it. She comes off more as sly, clever, and mischievous.

You like her?

6/30/2012 #9
HungerGames226

OMG3 LOVE HER! Much more descriptive than mine....

6/30/2012 #10
HungerGames226

lol that was supposed to be OMG *heart* 3

6/30/2012 #11
HungerGames226

GAH whatever.

6/30/2012 #12
are you with me

Your form was longer, I didn't include a bunch of stuff, just her appearance and personality, unlike you did.

6/30/2012 #13
TheElusiveFemaleAssassin

How's District 9's reapings coming along, guise? :3

7/1/2012 #14
are you with me

Okay, I suppose. I'm just glad there's eight more districts that have to go before us, because I'm stalling for time.

7/1/2012 #15
TheElusiveFemaleAssassin

lol. Make that seven more districts, because mine's already posted.

How many words do you have?

7/1/2012 #16
are you with me

Almost 1,000.

7/1/2012 #17
TheElusiveFemaleAssassin

Yay! :3

7/1/2012 #18
HungerGames226

Alright, I'm changing Grey's death......if I can. I think he should be bloodbath casualty, unfortunately. His only skill is running. He has a million to one chance of surviving. So instead of making it PAST the bloodbath, he dies in the bloodbath like this:

Grey is one of the very first people off their plates, and in a matter of seconds he's in the very center, with a knife, spear, and four packages worth of food. Now he's got a great shot, all he has to do is turn and run as quickly as possible. So he takes off as he turns. Little does he know that someone behind him is holding a sword that's directed right at his stomach. No effort needed, just hold the sword and watch as it impales Grey while running at full speed.

Poor Grey. So close to making it out of the Bloodbath :-( Now his poor mother is all alone in the world! *sniff*

7/14/2012 #19
TheElusiveFemaleAssassin

Aw. :( Looks like either me or Alice kills you then, 226. 'Cause we're the swords people, I think.

7/14/2012 #20
HungerGames226

Awwah :-/ That's okay though lol but I just couldn't let Grey past the Bloodbath because that would be totally unrealistic because that would mean Grey leaves with nothing. Grey would never do that because he knows he's not resourceful.

7/14/2012 #21
TheElusiveFemaleAssassin

T_T Sad. I like his character.

7/14/2012 #22
HungerGames226

T_T I know. I do too LOL

*Sigh* What do you suggest I do? It's not that I REALLY REALLY want him to be a bloodbath, but it would be the most realistic death, I think. I'm open to any suggestions you have :-D

7/14/2012 #23
TheElusiveFemaleAssassin

Nah, it makes sense. I was just saying.

7/14/2012 #24
HungerGames226

Oh okay :-P So what Capitol chapters do you have?

7/14/2012 #25
TheElusiveFemaleAssassin

I have the Learning Scores and Interview chapters. :)

7/14/2012 #26
are you with me
I have Private Training session and Night Before the Games, though nobody asked me... :P
7/15/2012 #27
TheElusiveFemaleAssassin

Which is AWESOME. :3

7/15/2012 #28
Forum Moderators: AlwaysHasAPlan TheElusiveFemaleAssassin, basicgay, 24 and 24, Cometas Por El Cielo
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member