The Scorpio Races
Come and join the next Scorpio Races - the race where no-one is safe. OC's and cannons welcome. More details inside.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
lucifferrr

Right, so I know that a lot of you will be confused right now as to how this RP actually going to work, well I'm here to tell you!

First off there are going to be about 10 participants in the races and then there are extra characters such as the riders family to be as well. You can have as many characters as you like so long as you definitely have the time to RP them.

Once all the character spots have been filled, I am going to create houses for each family. Say there were about five people in a family only two of them can be in the races.

Then you can RP as much as you like for the characters in your correct houses! Make sense? S0, if you were part of the... Henderson family, say you were the riders brother - Max - each time you wanted to RP you could click on the sub -topic I would have made that has your house name on it and then you and the others in your house could decide what happens from there. Some of the family could be against the races like Gale and Finn or the rider could be forced to do it because of money issues, like Puck.

After a few weeks of RPing in the house I will go round all the 'houses' and say in big capital letters that the races will begin in a few days and you need to reply on the topic 'Races - Available' and say that you can definitely RP for the races if you are a rider.

Each character will not have a horse so I am writing a list of Cappail Uisce and Island Ponies alike for you to choose from. I'm not suree about Cannon characters yet, what do you guys think?

If you are interested and I'm actually managing to make sense here, please reply!

Best Wishes,

BookWormsAreADyingRace xxx

6/17/2012 #1
AxHopelesslyxHopefulxSoul

This sounds like an awesome RP, I'm definitely interested :)

7/5/2012 #2
Luck Kazajian
Sounds interesting, but your idea for the RP might be just a little confusing...I think I get it. I'd like cannon characters to be involved though...after all, what are the Scorpio Races without Sean Kendrick. ;)
7/5/2012 #3
owlcity2013

OOHHHHHHH!!!! SO AM I!!!

And you're right: Sean Kendrick must be in this RP!! Will he and Puck be dating finally?

7/27/2012 #4
owlcity2013

I still am interested!!!

10/24/2012 #5
Goldenpetal

Is this still active....

1/9/2013 #6
Luck Kazajian

No clue...I am wondering the same thing.

1/9/2013 #7
Goggled-eyed Pegasus

I'm so interested :D

is it still going or not? cause I'll so join

9/14/2013 #8
Forum Moderators: lucifferrr
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member