A New Glee Roleplay
This roleplay is going to be for gleeks who are dedicated to it and active. OCs will be allowed, but only if they are interesting! I will not be accepting everyone like most forums. That being said, I would still love for people to join. Thanks!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »
Harmony'sLoveHP

Puck tried not to show his relief as he moved towards the couch. He waited for Quinn so she could take Beth.

9/15/2012 #631
Alexandria Forever 21

Quinn takes Beth and sets her gently on the couch. She tucks a small teddy bear by Beth's side, and then she sits next to her as she eagerly awaits Puck's song. Her smile is bright.

9/18/2012 #632
Harmony'sLoveHP

"Can you help me, Quinn?" Puck asked as he started to play the first chords of Both of Us by B.O.B ft. Taylor Swift, edited, of course, for Beth's sake.

9/18/2012 #633
Alexandria Forever 21

Quinn nods happily before stroking Beth's hair once more and seating herself at Puck's side, crossing her ankles and folding her hands in her lap. She flashes Beth a warm, stunning smile before singing the opening chorus in her silky singing voice.

"I wish I was strong enough to lift not one, but both of us.

Someday I will be strong enough to lift not one, but both of us."

Quinn's eyes leave Beth to glance at Puck with a cheerful grin that she has not shown to anyone with the exception of Beth in a long while, as she lets him take the B.o.B solo.

9/18/2012 #634
Harmony'sLoveHP

Puck watched her sing and felt a smile tug on his lips. He looked at Beth as he sung . . . rapped.

Ever thought about losing it

When your money's all gone and you lose your whip

You might lose your grip when the landlord tell ya that you do for rent

And the grass so green on the other side

Make a man wanna run staight through the fence

We're never freezed by two hundred times

But still can't find no food in it

That's foolishness

And sometimes I wonder, why we care so much about the way we look, and the

Way we talk and the way we act and the clothes we bought, how much that

Cost?

Cause it even really matter?

Cause the flight is a uphill battle

But y'all tryna climb with the same ol' ladder

In the same boat, with the same ol' battle

Why so shallow? I'm just asking

What's the pattern setting madness

Everybody ain't a number one draft pick

Most of us ain't hollywood actors

But if it's all for one, and one for all

Then maybe one day, we all can rock

Do it one time for the underdogs

Sincerely yours, from one of yours

9/18/2012 #635
Alexandria Forever 21

Quinn noticed Beth smiling, giggling, and trying to sing along. Seeing Beth like this brought much joy to Quinn's heart. She smiled as she eagerly listened to Puck rapping. She picked up with the chorus again after Puck finished.

I wish I was strong enough to lift not one but both of us

Someday I will be strong enough to lift not one but both of us

9/18/2012 #636
Harmony'sLoveHP

Puck kept his eyes on Beth, watching her reactions.

I can feel your pain, I can feel your struggle

You just wanna live, been everything so low

That you could drown in the puddle

That's why I gotta hold us up, yeah hold us up

For all the times no one's ever spoke for us

So every single time that they play this song

You can say that that's what bobby ray wrote for us

When the tides get too high

And the sea upon your knees get so deep

And you feel like you're just another person

Getting lost in the crowd, way up high in the nosebleeds

Uh, because we won't be near yet, both of us

But we still stand tall with our shoulders up

And even though we always against the odds

These are the things that've molded us

And if life hadn't chosen us

Sometimes I wonder where I woulda wound up

Cause if it was up to me, I'd make a new blueprint

Then build it from the ground up, hey

But if it's all for one, and one for all

Then maybe one day, we all can ball

Do it one time for the underdogs

From bobby ray, to all of y'all

9/19/2012 #637
Alexandria Forever 21

I wish I was strong enough to lift not one but both of us

Someday I will be strong enough to lift not one but both of us

Quinn finished the song by slowly fading out. She smiles at Puck once more before turning her attention to a joyful Beth. She stands up and twirls Beth around.

9/19/2012 #638
Harmony'sLoveHP

Puck felt hisself smile as he finished the last chords and then watched Quinn and Beth.

9/20/2012 #639
Alexandria Forever 21

Quinn picked up Beth and nuzzled her nose, both of them giggling, before placing Beth by her father. "Beth really seemed to enjoy us singing together. Not to brag, but I think we were amazing as well." She grins at him and sits beside both Puck and Beth, holding Beth's delicate hand in her own.

9/20/2012 #640
Harmony'sLoveHP

Puck placed his hands on Beth's wait so she wouldn't fall over and kept his eyes on her. "Yeah," he murmured.

9/21/2012 #641
Alexandria Forever 21

Quinn stares at Puck and Beth with a smile and entranced eyes. Perhaps she was wrong to deny Puck a second chance with her and Beth, and maybe this was a chance to turn things around. Quinn still wasn't sure what to do. As she sat down beside them, she continued to ponder this thought.

9/21/2012 #642
Harmony'sLoveHP

Puck gently bounced Beth up and down on his leg, holding onto her, still.

9/22/2012 #643
New-Classic22
Santana rolled over on her bed, wasted as hell and grabbed her phone from the side table. Her eyes scanned over the names glazily before resting in that of one Quinn Fabray. She dialed it and held it to her lips, smiling.
9/23/2012 #644
Alexandria Forever 21

Quinn endearingly watched Puck and Beth play together before she heard the familiar sound of her ringtone. Her brows furrowed slightly, wondering who would be calling her at the moment and why. She pulls out her cellphone from her purse and checks the Caller ID, becoming more confused when seeing that the caller is Santana. "I have to take this. I'll just be a moment, I promise," she said to Puck, kissing Beth's cheek and gently brushing by Puck's shoulder before standing up and heading to the kitchen. "Hello? Santana?" Quinn chuckled imperceptibly, having not expected a call from Santana Lopez at the moment.

9/23/2012 #645
Harmony'sLoveHP

Puck nodded and continued to bounce Beth up and down on his knee. She squealed in delight as he stopped to tickle her.

9/23/2012 #646
New-Classic22
Heyyyyy Quinnny..." Santana mewled into the phone, drawling out the words long and chuckling at the end. "How you doin'?" She asked, lyibg back on her bed and closing her eyes.
9/23/2012 #647
Alexandria Forever 21

((Hi "New-Classic22"! I'm Alexandria, but I usually go by Alex or Lexie!))

Quinn leaned against a counter in Shelby's kitchen and nonchalantly swept any stray hairs on her forehead to the side. She furrowed her eyebrows slightly; something wasn't right. "Hey Santana. I really wasn't expecting a call from you. Um, I'm all right, I suppose. Just babysitting Beth with Puck. How are you yourself?" She kept her tone collected and even, not wanting to betray any other emotions.

Beth clapped and giggled as she played with Puck, grabbing his nose in her tiny, delicate hand and wiggling it.

9/23/2012 #648
New-Classic22
(Hey Alex! I'm AJ) Santana smiled into the phone and rolled over onto her tummy. "Quinny! You and Puck making more baby Beths?" She asked, giggling and taking another long drink from the 3/4 empty bottle of Tequila by the side of her bed.
9/23/2012 #649
Alexandria Forever 21

Quinn's glimmering hazel eyes widened in astonishment. She couldn't believe she heard that from somebody. She never expected to hear that from anyone, not even Santana. "Santana! I said this before; I'll say it again. Puck and I are babysitting. That's all. You know, I really expected more from you..."

9/23/2012 #650
New-Classic22
Santana pouted. "QUINNNNNNNNNNN!!!" She whined long and loudly into the phone. "This Tequila tastes like shhh..." She stopped herself by starting to giggle uncontrollably.
9/23/2012 #651
Alexandria Forever 21

Quinn rolled her eyes, though she knew Santana couldn't possibly see her. "San, tequila in general tastes like crap. I suggest you throw out that bottle and go call Brittany for help." She shook her head, wondering why Santana was acting like this. "Santana, did something happen?"

9/23/2012 #652
New-Classic22
Santana snorts loudly. "Dad thought it'd be good to change me from caramel brown to black and blue with his fist and a rolling pin. Whatever Q, Britt's be with Wheels and you're so pretty..." Santana slurs with barely any pauses.
9/23/2012 #653
Harmony'sLoveHP

Puck shook his head and tried to get out of her reach.

9/24/2012 #654
New-Classic22
"and kind, and crazy, and beautiful..." Santana continues into the phone, not listening to her own words as they leave her mouth nor caring what they are.
9/24/2012 #655
Alexandria Forever 21

Quinn opened her mouth to speak, but she knew that it was futile to console her about her father's abuse while she was drunk. She quickly thought of a different method. "Thank you, Santana. I'm flattered, really, but I know where you're getting at, and I don't work that way. Would you like to speak to Puck?"

Beth giggled more loudly. She reached forward to pet Puck's mohawk.

9/26/2012 #656
New-Classic22

"No Quinny..." Santana groaned, furrowing her eyebrows. "You don't want to talk to me... Why aren't we not friends no more?" She asked standing to walk on wobbly legs to her bathroom. "I just wants a cuddle Q..." She groans as she trips and clatters to the floor beside the bathtub, the phone dropping and her body colliding with the hard cold tiles.

9/26/2012 #657
Harmony'sLoveHP

Puck smiled at Beth and shook his head, drawing back from her grasp.

9/27/2012 #658
Harmony'sLoveHP

(if anyone's here, i will be able to rp, rp in about twenty, thirty minutes. :)

10/1/2012 #659
Harmony'sLoveHP

(took longer than expected. anyone here?)

10/1/2012 #660
« Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: doggirlem
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member