The Next Generation RP
This is set after Clockwork Prince. Cecily and Jem end up together Sorry for people who wanted Tessa and Jem and Will marries Jessamine. Tessa is immortal Read COG people and is travelling the world. Mortmain hasn't been seen in 20 years, ut he is still alive. This is set in the point of view of all their children Anyone can be there, not just the Carstairs and Herondale children
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
WillHerondale

This is where you can RP

6/21/2012 #1
Demai
(hi!!) Charlotte was writing something down. Will was reading. Miranda had just arrived at the Institute, and was currently sitting in the kitchen on a counter.
6/22/2012 #2
Demai

(Double posts :P)

6/22/2012 . Edited 6/22/2012 #3
WillHerondale

((Hi!)) Alexandra walked in to the room, looking around for her father.

"Daddy, mother said that your an obnoxious moron" She smiled.

6/22/2012 #4
Demai

"Tell her I love her too," Will replied, directing a grin at his daughter.

6/22/2012 #5
WillHerondale
Alex smiled and sat on the counter next to Miranda "Hello, Miranda. How are you on this fine morning?"
6/23/2012 #6
Demai

Miranda glanced over at Alex, propping her feet up on a chair back that was in front of her and crossing her arms. "Alex," She nodded to the younger girl. "I'm not dead. That's something, eh?"

6/23/2012 #7
WillHerondale

Alex shrugged "I suppose" She glanced at the other girl "I heard from a friend that you tried to kill a Greater Demon last night"

6/23/2012 #8
Demai

"Tried and succeeded, Alex darling dearest," Miranda said, flashing a grin at Alex. "News travels fast, doesn't it?"

6/23/2012 #9
WillHerondale

"Indeed" Alex said, glancing at the door.

6/23/2012 #10
Demai

"You looking for someone? No one's at the door, far as I can tell," Miranda shrugged

6/23/2012 #11
WillHerondale

((I added a new character))

"I'm waiting for Christian" She replied. Just as she said it, a short boy with black hair walked into the room. He grinned atthe two girls and as a sign of greeting, tugged on a lock of Alex's hair.

"Hello Alex. Miranda" He said in a cheerful voice

6/23/2012 #12
Demai

"Christian," Miranda inclined her head to him. "What brings you all into the kitchen at this hour of the morning? What, is it a party or something?"

6/23/2012 #13
WillHerondale

Christian smiled "I was looking for Alex" he grabbed her hand and started pulling her out of the room

6/23/2012 #14
Demai

Miranda mock saluted them. "No kissing on the table."

6/23/2012 #15
WillHerondale

Alex grimaced while Christian chuckled. "Of course not" He replied

6/23/2012 #16
Demai

"Just making sure," Miranda winked

6/23/2012 #17
WillHerondale

Christian laughed outright while Alex blushed

"We're just going to the book store" She mumbled

6/23/2012 #18
Demai

"Sure, of course you are. Though if anyone comes and tells me that you two are kissing when you should not be, as parabati, it will be rather exciting for all of us," Miranda said.

6/23/2012 #19
WillHerondale

Alex huffed, tossed her hair and walked out of the room

"She's such a drama queen, isn't she?" Christian asked, watching her leave

6/23/2012 #20
Demai

"She really is. I don't understand how you can stand to be around her constantly. Company, like fish, stinks after three days," Miranda said with sarcastic wisdom.

6/23/2012 #21
WillHerondale

"Except of course, when its Alex" Christian grinned and walked after Alex. When he found her, she was in her room, lacing up her boots. "you really don't have to encourage her" She said, looking up at him, her hair falling in her face. Christian grinned.

"Miranda doesn't need encouragement, she would say that without me replying"

6/23/2012 #22
Demai

Miranda got off the counter and went to chop off dummy's heads with hook swords for practice.

6/23/2012 #23
WillHerondale

"Lets go" Christian said, and without waiting for an answer, grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the room ((Can we time skip?))

6/23/2012 #24
Demai

(Sure, go ahead!)

6/23/2012 #25
WillHerondale

((Thanks))

Alex laughed at a joke Christian just told as they walked into the training room.

6/23/2012 #26
Demai

Miranda was there, her practicing a whirl of fighting and grace. Around her was carnage, dummy's heads fallen, straw scattered and caught in her hair.

6/23/2012 #27
WillHerondale

((I have to go now, sorry))

6/23/2012 #28
Demai

(No worries, see you!)

6/23/2012 #29
WillHerondale

((BACK!))

Alex clapped slowly and sarcastically.

"I love the new hair-do" She smirked, but she couldn't hide she was impressed.

6/23/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: WillHerondale VioletBlueEyes
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member