The Next Generation RP
This is set after Clockwork Prince. Cecily and Jem end up together Sorry for people who wanted Tessa and Jem and Will marries Jessamine. Tessa is immortal Read COG people and is travelling the world. Mortmain hasn't been seen in 20 years, ut he is still alive. This is set in the point of view of all their children Anyone can be there, not just the Carstairs and Herondale children
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 83 90 91 92 93
VioletBlueEyes
"She doesn't hate you, and I got a hug. The bad news is... she isn't going to forgive Alexandra anytime soon" Jessie sighed, sitting down. ,.,., Christian shook his head. "You can't run away from this, Al" Alex sighed, resting her head against the bedpost. "I know. But I... I'm afraid she'll never forgive me. I really messed up"
9/14/2013 #2,761
GhostKris

"Atleast she likes us" He said, sittin beside her..

---

I don't think I'll be able to forgive you, she thought, staying in the shadows.

9/15/2013 #2,762
VioletBlueEyes

"You did" Christian said seriously. ALex looked up in surprise. She had expected him to console her. He read her expression correctly. "Alex, your flaw in this was going to that party. Why would you go out that late at night by yourself, and without telling anyone? Why wouldn't you even tell me? We're parabatai. We're suppose to tell each other everything" Alex's eyes pooled with tears and she flung her arms around him in a hug, kissing his cheeks.

"I'm sorry Chris! I was going to invite you, but you were with your Uncle Elias and I didn't want to interrupt that time- and as to now... I don't know why I didn't tell you! He scred me and- I don't know!" She kissed his cheek again when he held her to him comfortingly.

Jessamine sighed, rubbing her temples. "Yeah, that's a plus I suppose" She looked at her husband helplessly. "What are we going to do Will?"

9/16/2013 #2,763
GhostKris

She walked away, to her own room.

---

"I honestly don't know.."

9/17/2013 #2,764
VioletBlueEyes

Christian tugged on her hair, and Alex nearly cried at the affectionate gesture. "I want to go make things up with Claire. I think I'd die if we didn't work things out" Alex said, before standing up and striding across the room and opening the door. She saw Claire at the end of the corridor. "Claire!"

"Our children... Claire hates Alex. Alex hates herself. Christian is in the middle of it, and Angelus..."

9/19/2013 #2,765
GhostKris

Claire spun around and looked at her "What do you want?"

---

He sighed "I'm a terrible father"

9/21/2013 #2,766
VioletBlueEyes

Jessie frowned and nudged him. "If you're a terrible father, then I'm an even worse mother. Look at how much effort I've put in! I only just started contributing William!"

Alex stopped and bit her lip. "I... I wanted to let you know... that I'm not going to let this go on any longer. And that I'm truely sorry. This isn't going to happen anymore. He's not going to control me any longer" She was resolved.

9/21/2013 #2,767
GhostKris

"Sorry doesnt make it okay Alex. It takes time"

---

"Then we're both awful parents Jess"

9/22/2013 #2,768
VioletBlueEyes

"You've at least tried this whole time, Will" She leaned her head on his shoulder.

"I know that. Of course I know that..." She gave a frustrated sigh.

9/22/2013 #2,769
GhostKris

"We both set bad examples"

---

"Then just give me some space."

9/22/2013 #2,770
VioletBlueEyes

"I guess"

"Okay" Alex bit her lip, looked down then looked back up. "Christian loves you, you know that right?"

((I'm gonna make a new topic, I realised since they're in Idris, replying in 'The London Institute' doesn't really fit xD))

9/22/2013 #2,771
GhostKris

xD

He sighed.

---

"I do, but a parabatia has a stronger bond than anything,including love."

9/22/2013 #2,772
« Prev Page 1 .. 83 90 91 92 93
Forum Moderators: WillHerondale VioletBlueEyes
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member