VAMPIRES SEDUCTION
A place where vampires can come through the night to seduce unsuspecting humans, men or females alike. May have mature intent.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
presleybue

Just another highschool rp, Bella, goes to the school of night. It's a private school for the creatures of the night. Her best friend is Reyna & Elandra. Reyna is the shy one, (Midnight you add on what Reyna is like), Elandra is the dancer & the musical one, while Bella rides a harely & says whats on her mind. She's also no pushover, so what will happen when she meets the new guy. Will he be able to take her smart mouth & attitude or will he be another to fall at her like the other guys she's ignored.

7/11/2012 #1
presleybue

Bella rolled her as a guy named, Hawk, came up to her & asked her for a date.

"Like I've told you before, Hawk, no, not interested. I will never be interested, so get lost." says Bella before shoving past him & walked away to where one her best friends, Elandra stood at her locker.

Elandra had been watching the whole thing, so when Bella got to her locker, she said, "Damn Bella, could you be any crueler?"

Bella looks at her with a smirk before saying, "I could, but I didn't want to see him cry."

Elandra laughed at that, knowing her friend could have to. Just last week she had him bowling like a baby & begging her for a chance to date her.

7/11/2012 #2
DakkaDakka 83

Derek was walking down the hall. A new school. Not like it was going to be any different. He went to his new locker. New place. He thought. May as well send up a becon. He took off his Ox Blood Flight Jacket, showing off his arm tattoos. Seventeen years old, and the only kid in school with the right idea. He chuckled and headed to gym class. This'll be interesting...

((I'm making it when he still beleived in that Neo-Nazi shit.))

7/11/2012 #3
presleybue

(HAHAHABELLA WILL SET HIM STRAIGHT :p)

"Ah, dam it, Elandra, you know I hate it when they drool on me." whined Bella as they headed for their first class.

"Yeah, I do, but it doestn't it's still not funny," says Elandra with a chuckle.

Bella just rolls her eyes as she opens the door to english class & walks inside.

7/11/2012 #4
DakkaDakka 83

((Muhahaha....))

He watched Bella walk pass. I never was one for showing up to class... He thought as he followed her inside a minute later. He sat down to find out that it was a langeuge class. This one was the most interesting. He had been expelled from his old school for writing a paper for langauge. The task was to write a short biography of an important historical figure. Well his was titled Mein Kompfand was all about Hitler and his power and beleifs. This didn't sit well with the black headmaster. Oh well... Derek thought as he settled in at the very back, crossing his arms and making sure his tattoos were clear for the Proff. to see should he look back at him.

7/11/2012 #5
presleybue

As she sat down, Bella noticed the new guy walk in after them, but ignored him as she thought he was just like every other guy at this school. So she turned to whisper something in her friends ear, as the english teacher talked a long speal about jRomeo & Juliet. Why should she care about them, they were dead & she never new them.

7/11/2012 #6
DakkaDakka 83

Derek was quickly bored by the teacher so he decided to do a little art. He pulled the switchblade from the waistband of his bozers and flipped it open. He starte carving a Swastika into the desk with the tip of the blade.

7/11/2012 #7
presleybue

Elandra saw what he was doing from under her lashes, as Bella whispered into her ear.

"Bella, that guy is carving something into his desk," she says, interrupting whatever it was that her friend was saying.

"What?" asked Bella before turning to see what Elandra was talking about.

7/11/2012 #8
DakkaDakka 83

He brushed away the shavings to look at his handy work. It wasn't bad but it could be better. He decided to add the Eagle holding the Swastika.

7/11/2012 #9
presleybue

When she saw what he was doing, Bella stood up to confront him. "What the hell do you think your doing?!" she said angrily.

7/11/2012 #10
DakkaDakka 83

"Art." He said as he finished the Eagle.

7/11/2012 #11
presleybue

"You call that trash, art? I call it some sick self rightous shit." says Bella angrily with a hand on a slender hip.

7/11/2012 #12
DakkaDakka 83

He eyed her with smirk. "To each his own." He said, eyes flashing up and down her body.

7/11/2012 #13
presleybue

Bella just roled her eyes as she said, "You disgust me." She then turns on her heel & walks back to her seat, her hips swaying with every move before she sits down in her desk & the teacher continues his speal.

7/11/2012 #14
DakkaDakka 83

He watched her hips sway as she walks back to her seat before chuckling and going back to his 'art'.

7/11/2012 #15
presleybue

"What an ass," says Bella to her friend as she sits back down.

"Just watch out, Bella, he looks dangerous," says Elandra with a shiver.

"What him? He doesn't scare me, he's just like every other guy around here." says Bella with a sneer.

7/11/2012 #16
DakkaDakka 83

Just then a voice crackled over the inter-com. "Derek Vinyard, report to the main office. Now." He chuckled and stabbed the knife deep into the surface of the desk before standing and heading for the classroom door.

7/11/2012 #17
presleybue

"Now why doesn't that surprise me," says Bella to her friend.

7/11/2012 #18
DakkaDakka 83

The principal's yelling could be heard through out a majority of the school.

7/11/2012 #19
presleybue

(OOO just thought of something, what if the principal's Bellas dad)

Moments later, the bell rang.

"Finally," says Bella as both her & Elandra got their things & left.

7/11/2012 #20
DakkaDakka 83

(( O.O Good idea.))

Derek left the office, giving the principal the finger, walking down the hall past Bella and Elandra as the principal stood in the doorway of his office, obviously fuming.

7/11/2012 #21
presleybue

"Oh, looks like dad's angry at the new guy," says Bella with a grin as she sees her red faced father, waiting on a cocky Derek.

7/15/2012 #22
DakkaDakka 83

Derek smirked and checked Bella out as he walked past.

7/21/2012 #23
presleybue

Seeing him do this, Bella just rolled her eyes, sayiing to her friend, "See, I told you he was like just every other boy whose in heat at this school." She then pulled Elandra down the hall to their next class.

7/22/2012 #24
DakkaDakka 83

Derek grabbed his knife from the desk before slipping into the same class Bella had gone into. "Not like every boy." he whispered to her as he breezed pass.

7/22/2012 #25
presleybue

Bella just snorted & rolled her eyes as she says, "Every one of you says that but has yet to prove it." She then turns back to her conversation with Elandra.

7/22/2012 #26
DakkaDakka 83

He chuckled and sat down observing her. She had become his objective, and he always got wanted what he wanted.

7/22/2012 #27
presleybue

"So Sam wants to take me out," says Elandra with a blush & a shy smile.

Bella smiled at her friends expression, knowing that Elandra has liked Sam for a long while now. "Did you tell him yes?" She asked with a grin.

Elandra just nods her head, a wide smile curving her lips, making her even more beautiful.

7/22/2012 #28
DakkaDakka 83

Elandra's smile couldn't pull Derek's gaze away from Bella.

7/22/2012 #29
presleybue

Bella smiles as she says, "Well all I can is that it's about time he had some sesne."

7/22/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: presleybue AristoAce26, Archangel of Ancient Chaos
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member