Brave Forum
Come to discuss the movie "Brave" and so on.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Lady Cougar-Trombone

I think we need to discuss who's gonna be with who. Who has crushes on who, etc. etc.

Anyone agree?

6/26/2012 #1
fictionlover94

Hmmm well I was developing Duncan and Merida's friendship. I started thinking later like 20 pages (I know that's a lot!) they started to feel a little romance. Not sure how big that's going to go over though...

Isobel, she's a funny one. She likes to be right, and she never thinks before she acts. This leads her into problems, she was supposed to be for macintosh but I wouldn't have him come in a lot longer. I'm not even sure about him showing up at all in it. Hmm do you have an idea for her? I was going to have her go back home again, but then coming back. She was getting abused at home by her dad. He only got to be a lord in Wales because he kicked people down to get to the top.

6/26/2012 #2
Lady Cougar-Trombone

Obviously, Wee Dingwall/Derry.

I've established at least a one-sided Branden/Merida. There's going to be a future Duncan/Merida, and possibly a future Isobel/Y.Macintosh. There's a triangle already with the whole Branden/Merida/Duncan situation, but what if Isobel and (maybe) Y.Macintosh are thrown into the mix?

6/26/2012 #3
Penny From Heaven14

Should Annie have a love interest?

Hmm, I've construed that the characters in this now (besides Annie) are involved with each other. Merida is with MacGuffin (or Branden, but I don't know). Derry is with Dingwall (or, that's what I thought I read). Isobel was lead to Branden (but Branden is in love with Merida??)

So, that leaves Macintosh?? Or is Isobel still going to be with Macintosh?

6/26/2012 #4
fictionlover94

I think one of us should write a fan fic for this. This is going to be so complex, and I don't know why but I'm giggling over what is going on. I'm getting so confused. Here's what I have. Plus we need to name the lords sons. All we have is Duncan.

Merida- Duncan- Branden triangle.

Derry& Dingwall is a positive thing.

Isobel is interested in none of them. But the wisps led her to Merida, Branden, and Duncan in the woods.

Plus we need to name the young lords.

6/26/2012 #5
Lady Cougar-Trombone

That's entirely up to you.

There's always Hamish, but he's six and Annie's sixteen so that might not work out.

Here, let me go slower.

Branden has a crush on Merida. (I'm hoping that she might possibly return the feelings, but that's up to albino)

Merida and Duncan are eventually going to have romantic feelings for each other.

Derry will be with Dingwall. (Who I am currently looking a name for.)

And fiction's original plan was to have Isobel with young Macintosh, but that is uncertain. I started seeing that Branden might end up with Isobel after she appeared in that clearing.

6/26/2012 #6
Penny From Heaven14

Hmm, so I believe Annie is going to be with Macintosh then? Or that new OC someone just submitted.

A fanfic would be epic.

6/26/2012 #7
Lady Cougar-Trombone

Yes, yes it would be.

6/26/2012 #8
fictionlover94

With all the characters NO macintosh is involved. We can make do with what we have until somebody else comes in.

6/26/2012 #9
The Shadow Drake

So.........most of the guy characters here are going for Merida?

Isn't that what happened in the movie and part of the reason why Merida did what she did in the movie? lol

6/27/2012 #10
Penny From Heaven14

LOL so true

6/27/2012 #11
Lady Cougar-Trombone

Hmmm...kinda.

I mean, only two guys will be chasing her.

6/27/2012 #12
The Shadow Drake

Just wanted to clear that up XD

6/27/2012 #13
Ally's Cosplay Muses
Hi, decided to pop in. XD I do that alot..
8/2/2012 #14
Lady Cougar-Trombone

As do I, so don't feel bad. :p

8/2/2012 #15
Ally's Cosplay Muses
Cool. So who are we playing matchmaker with? ; P
8/2/2012 #16
Lady Cougar-Trombone

Nobody at the moment

8/2/2012 #17
Forum Moderators: albinotanuki
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member