Brave Forum
Come to discuss the movie "Brave" and so on.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
The Shadow Drake

Has nothing to do with any other Roleplay here. Just a tavern/inn with A whole bunch of rooms for your characters to interact in. Mainly for improving social aspect of Roleplaying. Enter in and start posting with your characters :D

6/26/2012 #1
Awena-Sachi

Hi, I'm playing as my OC Lorna.

Lorna quickly shoved the door open, turned it around, and quickly shut it closed. Her forehead was dripping with sweat, and she was panting heavily. At least she was able to find sheltar here from the rain and hail.

8/3/2012 #2
Lady Cougar-Trombone

(I'm debating about using my other, non-Roleplay characters...)

Derry was cleaning as Lorna came in.

8/3/2012 #3
Awena-Sachi

Lorna glanced up to see someone sweeping the floor of the tavern with a broom.

8/3/2012 #4
Lady Cougar-Trombone

(Anyone think I should?)

Derry looked up and saw Lorna.

"Greet...ings..."

8/3/2012 #5
Awena-Sachi

You could if you wanted to. I'll be ok with it. (and is Derry a guy?) Also, Lorna is an OC to a fanfic that I'm writing. The events in this role-play might or might not happen in the fanfic.

"Oh," Lorna replied. She felt her cheeks grow warm. She was hoping that she could've avoided making contact with anyone in the tavern. Her mother had told her stories of brutish drunks who wasted their time and money away on cheap liqour. Plus, she didn't like drawing attention to herself. She was so used to slipping around people without them noticing, that it felt awkward when someone actually noticed her presence.

"Erm... Hello." She mumbled.

8/3/2012 . Edited 8/3/2012 #6
Lady Cougar-Trombone

"Hi," Derry greeted again as her brother came from the back smelling of liquor.

"Urgh...spill all on," Branden, slipping into a heavy Briton accent.

8/3/2012 #7
Awena-Sachi

Lorna's heart began beating rapidly upon the sight and smell of Branden. Mum was right! She thought. The men who come here truly are foolish, and waste their lives away while they could be helping out in the fields! She tried to remain calm, because she didn't want the two people to see that she was a weakling. She spoke.

"Um, yes. You see, there's a hailstorm outside, an' I don't have a place to rest. I don't have any money, but I can work for it! I jus' need a place ta stay only fer one night, then I'll be gone and outta yer way. Would that be all right?"

8/3/2012 #8
Lady Cougar-Trombone

(Oh...I'm not sure then...oh wait, it'll be different than the roleplay and my story. Who cares? Well...You know what I'll add in my story OCs and their...messed up past)

"Guess...so..."

"Not own," Branden answered, throwing off his short in disgust, "King 'n Queen place charge whiles owner ill."

Derry nodded.

8/3/2012 #9
Awena-Sachi

"Um," Lorna said, "I may sound like a complete idiot, but what's a charge? You see I'm from tha country an' I'm not too familiar with money an' such. An' I can't, oh, how do you say it? .... Um, read, you know, from those leather bound thingies with these papers magically attatched to it with strange scribbles all over them. Do ya know what I mean?"

(Lorna has no idea what books are, the poor thing ): )

8/3/2012 #10
Lady Cougar-Trombone

Derry looked confused. Her Scottish was still very poor.

"...No," Branden answered.

There was pounding at the door.

8/3/2012 #11
Awena-Sachi

Lorna's eyes widened. She needed to convince these people that she needed sheltar, and fast.

"Please," she begged, "I don't have anybody. Me village was destroyed by tha Norsemen, (Vikings, and I decided that it's an AU from my fanfic) me parents are dead, I have no where else to go! You hafta help me, please!"

She was getting desperate, and very close to begging on her knees. The pounding at the door became louder.

8/3/2012 #12
Lady Cougar-Trombone

Derry had no idea what was going on, but she nodded because she felt bad for her. Branden found a dagger and threw open the door.

He let out a very audible gasp.

8/3/2012 #13
Awena-Sachi

Lorna jumped and scurried over to Derry and gripped her right arm. She had no idea what was going on either. Who was at the door? And why did that person make Branden gasp?

8/3/2012 #14
Lady Cougar-Trombone

The man was very pale. Unnaturally so. And he was holding a corpse...No, it moved.

"Help us!" he begged, holding the...girl?...close. He spoke with a Welsh accent.

8/3/2012 #15
Awena-Sachi

Lorna's eyes widened. She leaned over to Derry, and whispered nervously into her ear, "H-h-have you evar seen this before?"

8/3/2012 #16
Lady Cougar-Trombone

"What mean?" Derry asked clumsily.

The man and Branden took the girl away to be treated.

8/3/2012 #17
Awena-Sachi

Lorna blinked. This girl didn't understand what she was saying? Maybe it was her Scottish accent.

"Aaayee saaid," Lorna replied, trying her best to make her voice as clear as she could. "Haave yoouu eeevaaar seeen anyythin' liike thiiis?"

8/3/2012 #18
Lady Cougar-Trombone

"Why are you talking like that?" Derry asked.

(Bold means it's in the Briton language, as I couldn't find a translator)

8/3/2012 #19
Awena-Sachi

"Aaayye tthhouughtt yyooouu woooudn't underrstaand mee iif I spoooke wiith mee Scottish aaacceennt." Lorna replied.

8/3/2012 #20
Lady Cougar-Trombone

(Lorna wouldn't understand her, while Brittany is a Celtic nation, it's in France. Or will be apart of France.)

"Strange...man...bad...blood..."

8/3/2012 #21
Awena-Sachi

(M'kay, gotcha.)

"Well," Lorna thought for a moment. "I need a place ta sleep, ya know, sleep?" She pointed to herself, then put her hands together, and pressed them against her cheek, and mimiced sleeping.

8/3/2012 #22
Lady Cougar-Trombone

"Sleep...bed...On? Many rooms here," Derry said, nodding.

8/3/2012 #23
Awena-Sachi

"Really? Great! Okay, can you," Lorna pointed to Derry, "Lead me," She held out the palm of her left hand, and used her index and middle fingers to make the motion of legs moving, then pointed to herself, "To the rooms?" She held up two fingers again, and then mimiced sleeping.

8/4/2012 #24
Lady Cougar-Trombone

Derry stared at her until...

"Show to bed, come with. I Derry."

8/4/2012 #25
Awena-Sachi

Lorna nodded. "Thank you." Then she pointed to herself. "I'm Lorna."

8/4/2012 #26
Lady Cougar-Trombone

"Lorna follow Derry."

8/4/2012 #27
Awena-Sachi

Lorna nodded once again and followed Derry into the area where they held the rooms.

8/4/2012 #28
Lady Cougar-Trombone

"Choose any." Derry left to go find where the others had taken the injured girl.

8/4/2012 #29
Awena-Sachi

Lorna watched Derry leave to help the ailing girl. She ended up choosing a room with a small window that was placed above the bed. She sat on the bed with a huff, exhausted from running around all day. A crack of thunder sounded through the area, causing her to jump. She immedietly reached into her pocket and closed her hand around the small pouch which held the last remaining apple seeds from the apple tree that once grew outside her cottage back in her village. My apple tree... Lorna's eyes began to water upon the memory of watching the tree burn into flames caused by the torches of the Norsemen. I've lost the tree... my parents, my village... I've lost everything... She curled into a fetal position on the bed, not bothering to change out of her soaked clothing. She did her best to not let her sobs be heard.

8/4/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: albinotanuki
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member