Justice League General
For all you Justice League Unlimited fans post your general thoughts about the great cartoon show here
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Earthkai

How would one describe the voice of our favorite martian? I am having a hard time thinking of the perfect words to fit the way his voice sounds.

Anybody have any words they use?

4/28/2011 #1
The-Charcoal-Alchemist

Pardon me as I take a whack at this...

Somewhere between gravely and smooth. Definitely wise, and (in my opinion) reassuring...charismatic, if you will.

7/14/2011 #2
lzhangjie

of my a little bit slow system). A half an hour ago, I've took my game and began to install it again. I saw on the website that a new update had been published, so I've said to myself: "Why not?" The game installed successfully and the installer asked me if I would like to install the new update. I've clicked "Yes" and on my screen was written "Installing update: Please wait". After that I've exit my game and then I was asked to install a new update. I've confirmed and it started to download the update and install it at the same time. However, when it came to cca. 50% an error occured - some crash dump was created (or something like that) and it said to send an Brautkleider

12/3/2012 #3
Forum Moderators: QueenOfClubs14
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member