The 'Everyone Thinks Will Is A Lunatic' Meeting
Yes, this is that meeting. It's biannual. Come on in to discuss The Mortal Instruments and/or Infernal Devices. Or just chat.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
meaner than my demons

Jem/Tessa!

...wait no.

Will/Tessa!

nah.

Jem/Tessa!

~

Do have a pairing that's so amazing and asdfghjkl; you ship it with all your heart?

Do you think somebody and somebody should FALL IN LOVE AND GET MARRIED AND LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER BECAUSE THEY'RE SO PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER?

This is the thread where you discuss all of those pairings.

Don't mind the shrill fangirl screaming. Or the sobbing, it's all perfectly normal.

(note: you can talk about TMI ships here, too)

7/16/2012 #1
compartmental

Will/Tessa, all the way.

With a dash of Sophie/Gideon (but, Sophie/Thomas! D:) and Gabriel/Cecily. BD

7/16/2012 #2
meaner than my demons

I shipped Jem/Tessa more the anything until it became canon.

The 'ni hen piao liang' scene killed me.

But now we can see what it's doing to Will. So I...can't.

Also Henry/Charlotte. ♥

7/17/2012 #3
compartmental

HENRY/CHARLOTTE OMG.

. . . am I a bad person for sort-of shipping Benedict/Charlotte?

7/17/2012 #4
meaner than my demons

//this would be the moment when I quote Clary about hate just being repressed sexual attraction

Benedict/Charlotte? Interesting, I've never really considered that.

7/18/2012 #5
downstage

Sophie/Gideon is perfect ♥

8/3/2012 #6
tishtoshtoosh

Henry/Charlotte was the cutest thing ever

Jem and Tessa is perfect and no one can make me think differently and shift over to WillxTessa nope! But... Am I the only one who feels weird about the Chinese part? It's the English bits squeezed before or after that made it sound funny and awkward and gah.

Also, I wanted to bring this up: I SHIP SIMABELLE WITH A PASSION ANYONE WITH ME

9/14/2012 #7
sizzymalecheronstairs

Sophie/Gideon

HERONSTAIRS

Jessa

Sizzy

Malec

Henry/Charlotte because adorable

4/5/2014 #8
chariphrasis

Oh gosh. *heart rate speeds up* Jessa... Oh... IT'S TOO BEAUTIFUL FOR THIS WORLD! (BUT IF YOU TAKE IT AWAY, I WILL KILL SOMEONE!) Jessa is just so... er... Raziel give me grace... so... I... Jessa... Gah! IT'S INEFFABLE! Happy?

Jessa is like... well I shipped it (still do) so much and before it was canon. Then Wessa came in and I'm all... oh. Will. You poor broken thing you. You need Tessa. But Jem needs Tessa. But... but! You can't take from one, because them the other can't have... but.... Then, of course, Cassie comes up with this beautiful alternative which I never foresaw, but it was perfect. And both ships happened, and it was perfect.

Oh man, if there was anything I'd go down with, it's both these ships. And I will fight for them. Like full on run-away-to-another-world-that's-actually-a-demon-dimension and battle demons. And evil tyrants who oppose my views. And I would sink into the bottom of the sea riding those ships... except they're unsinkable. Like the Titanic of all ships, except it's actually unsinkable, so basically it's rather magnanimous and spectacular and incredible and everyone wants to ride on this ship.

1/12/2016 #9
Forum Moderators: meaner than my demons
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member