Teen Wolf: Resurrection
Welcome to Beacon Hills, where secrets lie on every corner and inner animals run loose. Intermediate/Advanced roleplaying with canons available and OCs welcome!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Celebrity01

This version of the application is no longer in use.

6/26/2012 . Edited by Rupert Stiles, 1/23/2014 #1
ZacTy2010

Name:Lauren Martin

Species: (Human or Werewolf) Human (For now ;D )

Personality: She's very similar to her sister. Same Attitude, though she can slightly be considered worse. Unlike her sister, she isn't as smart and is a little more judgmental. At least for now.

Appearance(Human and Werewolf if you're a werewolf):

(It's literally impossible to find someone who looks like Holland Roden -_- So she'll have to do! Lol)

Bio: She is the older sister of Lydia Martin. She's been away at dance school for the past 3 years. She loves ballet and really wants to make a career out of it. She's almost exactly like Lydia but I think she can be proven to be a bit more mean.

Love interest: Single for now

6/28/2012 . Edited 3/17/2013 #2
Celebrity01

I've been a fan of Brittany's for years. She is defenitly doable and accepted

6/28/2012 #3
ZacTy2010

Name: Crosby Anderson

Species: (Human or Werewolf) Human

Personality: He's smart and quiet. He usually prefers to be by himself. He's very outspoken, but if he wants to be heard, he'll make sure he is.

Bio: He's been blind since he was 11. He was in a car accident with his parents, resulting in the loss of his vision. He's been quiet ever since, at least to people he doesn't know. Before the accident he was the total opposite of how he is now, He's was more social and outgoing.

Love interest: Single for now

6/28/2012 . Edited 11/17/2012 #4
Celebrity01

Acdepted! i'll check him out later today since I gotta go for now.

6/28/2012 #5
ZacTy2010

Yay!

6/28/2012 #6
Celebrity01

Name: Jared Taylor

Personality: Smart, wild, funny, nice

Bio: Jared didn't really play school sports, but he managed to keep himself fit outside of school. He also enjoys photography and always brings his camera with him whereever he goes.

Other: He knows about werewolves and wants to become one so he can hunt some of the townspoeple.

Love Interests: Undecisive, single

6/29/2012 . Edited 8/4/2012 #7
The Demonic Heiress

Name: Laria Morrigan

Species: (Human or Werewolf) Werewolf

Personality: She keeps fighting until the very end. Laria is extremely hard to beat and she is not afraid to take you down if you get in her way. She is a determined player and is a very driven girl. Just by looking at Laria, you know you are going down. She is loyal, doesn't trust people easily, Strong, Independent, short tempered, brave, courageous, funny, nice to her friends, can kick any ones butt, and knows when to be funny and when to be serious. She is still trying to learn how to control her temper. Sarcastic. A total rebel and BA

Appearance(Human and Werewolf if you're a werewolf): Long, wavy/curly, dark brown hair. Dark brown eyes with a silver tint. Fit. Olive/ tan colored skin. Wears jeans or short shorts and tank tops with slogans or designs, and leather jackets. Has 3 long scars on her side/stomach.

Wolf: A gray and brown timber wolf with red eyes

Bio: When Laria was thirteen she was turned. Her dad was a hunter but she never knew that until the night he tried to kill her. He ended up killing her mither on accident though when he was trying to kill Laria and ever since then she has been looking for revenge. She ran away knowing that her father would only try to kill her. She ended up in beacon hills where she ended up finding others like her. In school she befriended Jackson and they have been close ever since. When she found Derek, she joined him and is now second in charge of the pack since she is not a newborn. She is a dance, volleyball player and soccer player.

Other: She is captian of the girls soccer and volleyball teams and she is head of the dance program at schoo as well

Love Interest: Likes Stiles but is single for now

-------

Name: Jensen Winchester

Personality: cocky, a flirt, a player, athletic, protective of friends

Appearance(Human and Werewolf if you're a werewolf): Dark brown, spikey hair, green eyes, muscular, athletic build

Bio: Not much to tell. He's been with the pack for awhile. He is very athletic and plays all kinds of sports

Other: Lacrosse player

Love Interest: Single for now

6/29/2012 . Edited 7/28/2012 #8
Celebrity01

Accepted!!! Great characters by the way

6/29/2012 #9
The Demonic Heiress

Thanks, I'm glad you like 'em :) how should I have them jump into the RP?

6/29/2012 #10
Celebrity01

The roleplay hasn't been started yet, but I figured I may start it tomorrow and all, just to see if there's anybody else. I mean we already have like 10 characters already and that seems legit. It should be pretty easy given this is the beginning haha. And feel free to pick a Canon character too if you're up for it.

6/30/2012 #11
CupidsOverkill

Name: Zach (Zachary) Hewitt

Personality: Zach can be vain and is a very ambitious character, always wanting to win no matter what the price. He can be quiet the jerk, knowing that he is attractive and a lot of the girls in his year level have a crush on him. He is very intelligent, even though he doesn't seem to flaunt it. Zach hates being humiliated and always wants to be the centre of attention. He is hot headed and doesn't like it when people treat him like dirt. He is very childish and immature, always imitating teachers behind their backs or goofing off with his friends. He is very carefree, oblivious to everyone else but himself, and his friends. Zach always puts himself first and doesn't really listen to anyone else, with the small exception of close friends. He can also be manipulative, always getting his way and not caring who he hurts to get it. Zach loves starting arguments and is nearly always in detention for fighting.

He is very sarcastic and witty, another reason why he gets into trouble. He is also, stubborn, not liking being pushed around by anyone. Zach is quiet the flirt, always moving from one girl to another, leaving behind a trail of broken hearts. He has never once, actually, truly, wanted to be with someone. Despite all this, Zach can actually be a truly caring guy though only a small amount of people have seen his 'caring side.'

Appearance(Human and Werewolf if you're a werewolf): As a human: As a werewolf: brownish coloured fur with bright yellow eyes.

Bio: Zach was born a werewolf and has been a part of Derek's pack for a long time now. Not much is known about Zach's past but as the roleplay goes on more will be revealed.

Other: He may or may not develop feelings for someone, I just have decided yet.

7/1/2012 . Edited 7/3/2012 #12
Celebrity01

Accepted!!!!

7/2/2012 #13
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit

Name: Marissa Cecilia Johnson

Personality: speaks her mind, out-going, loud, sarcastic, short temper.

Appearance(Human and Werewolf if you're a werewolf): Human:

Werewolf: she is a tan wolf with a darker blue eyes.

Bio: Her mother left when her and her sister were young,once she turned 18 a rival pack killed their father and they fled.

Other: she has a A Celtic band around her left wrist. Love Interest: none for the moment

Name: Emilia River Johnson

Personality: Out-going, witty, loyal, sweet, a bit of a con-artist, charming, persuasive

Appearance(Human and Werewolf if you're a werewolf): Human:

She has forest green eyes and he skin is pale,she has a curvy figure she has some freckles around her nose, a small scar on the back of her neck.

Werewolf:she is in all white wolf.

Bio: Her mother left when her and her sister were young,once she turned 18 a rival pack killed their father and they fled.she saw her father get killed.

Other: she does have a crush on someone

7/2/2012 . Edited 7/8/2012 #14
Celebrity01

Accepted!

7/2/2012 #15
JAM11

Name: Lance Langland

Species: werewolf

Personality: Cunning calculated and guarded. He likes to keep to himself and anything to do with his life he wishes to keep personal from those around him, very secretive which can put people on edge him being so closed off towards people. Has a violent and horrible temper and will hold a grudge until he feels the person has suffered enough at his hands before letting it go.

Appearance: Lance stands at around 6'3" tall with a lean and muscular body that is lusted after by women and envied by men, he's considered very handsome with dark blue eyes and jet black hair that he wears messy. His features are sharp and prominent with high cheekbones and a masculine jaw line with a faint hint of dark shadow from his stubble, has a small scar over the top right of his eyebrow. When a werewolf his hair over his body is dark black his fangs are pearly white and hard to miss when he's in his werewolf form, his claws are slightly shorter than most but are still thick and deadly sharp. His eyes are a deep almost orange colour unlike the normal yellow of most, his father often told him it was that colour because he was fated to become an Alpha and take on red eyes.

Bio: Lance was born to a family of werewolf's in England there he was raised by his mother and father, his father being the Alpha they had a set strict tradition within the family that Lance stuck to with pride. Lance was trained very well by his uncles and father to one day have his own pack as an alpha but while he was 17 he's family were attacked during their sleep and cut in half. Lance had fortunately snuck out the previous night and came home to find his parents and siblings bodies all cut in half and lined up in the living room, he's sworn to kill every hunter he can find and has found himself in Beacon looking for a pack to allied himself with to help take them out.

Other: Lance is better trained then most werewolf's his age and has an in tune sense with his feral side that he links to, fighting with an almost berserker like rage.

7/3/2012 #16
Celebrity01

I love him, the question is is he good or bad? Hm...... accepted!

7/3/2012 #17
JAM11

You'll have to wait and see :)

7/3/2012 #18
Celebrity01

Dangit you...leaving things a mystery will only get you killed in this roleplay...

7/3/2012 #19
JAM11

I think Lance can handle himself well enough :P

7/3/2012 #20
CupidsOverkill

Name: Dawn Cates

Personality: Dawn is stubborn, determined, fierce and she has very good survival skills. She is very book smart, always aceing every test and sometimes even tutoring other students however Dawn lacks common sense which can sometimes be a fatal flaw. She has a very bubbly personality, is open to people and she'll do anything to help people. However, when the people she cares about are threatened or she is, she can become very hostile and dangerous. Dawn isn't scared of a fight and that can sometimes get her into trouble. She loves daring herself and pushing herself to the limit.

Dawn is very sarcastic and witty, most of the time not really knowing when to bite her tongue. Whenever a situation is tough or tense, Dawn always tries cracking a joke to defuse the tension.

Bio: Born to Marie and Jense Cates. Dawn grew up with a pretty normal life, living and moving around a fair bit. When Dawn was only eleven she moved to Beacon Hills and has been here ever since. Dawn has done her best to make her parents proud and keep her grades good; everything seems to be going good and as planned so far for Dawn.

Other: Dawn is a photographer (Beacon Hills official school photographer) so she nearly alway walks around wit a camera either stashed away in her bag or hung around her neck. Normally she takes photos of people and things she finds interesting.

Love Interests: (It can be anybody, single or not) She's single, she'll probably have a crush on somene later on but right now Dawn is too absorbed in her schooling to notice any of the male population.

7/4/2012 #21
Celebrity01

Very good! Accepted!

7/4/2012 #22
ZacTy2010

Name: Quinn Anderson

Personality: Quinn is very bubbly and outgoing. She's fun and easily impressed. She enjoy's the brighter things in life and good company from her friends. She's a complete and total optimist!

Bio: Crosby's older sister, She's very over protective of her brother, She only want's the best for him just like the rest of his family.

Other: Na for now!

Love Interests: (It can be anybody, single or not) Single for now, Crush....Maybe a little one on someone. Who? Can't say!

7/5/2012 . Edited 11/8/2012 #23
Celebrity01

Love her already! Accepted

7/6/2012 #24
Celebrity01

Name: Angelo De Cameron

Species: (Human or Werewolf)Werewolf

Personality: Smart, skillful, strategic, strong, loyal, cunning, determined, strong-willed

Human-

Werewolf-Grows to 8'0 feet standing. Virtually human, excpet nails are sharpened on hands and feet. Legs are slightly hinded and longer along with arms. Nose becomes snout and has sharpened teeth as well. Fur is gray-has fur all over, but mostly on back, arms, and legs.; has mane on the back of head. Surprisingly built, toned figure.

Bio: Angelo grew up in a fiarly rich lifestyle. He lived in a three story mansion with twenty acres of land his family owned. His family bloodline was found very important given their past which traced back all the way to the middle ages. However, unlike many in his position he was not one who abused it in the wrong ways. His mother was a nurse while his father was a supposed investigator. His entire life, he always swore every night he heard the sounds of dogs, or maybe wolves howling and movement going on. One day, Aidan woke up to find one of the maids mauled by an animal unspoken of. His mother had no words to say, only suspicious glances, but his father had a secret he was hiding: His family was known to be the original werewolves. He had his doubts all his life, but as he learned more and more about this, it all became too clear to him.

That very day was his 16th birthday...and also the day he experienced his first change after his father informed him of his hopeful future- the start of a new reign. After years of managing and controlling, he was able to use his newfound ability for the better good. But it soon came apparent that the intentions may not have been for the better good. Of course, he wanted the continue, but expand the family power by creating others like him. Especially since the family now seemed dwindled down. Whether they were for the good use or bad use, he knew what had to be done. One day he decided to take matters into his own hands. He tried to persuade his mother to join him in leaving but they were attacked by a group of werewolves they believed sent by his father. They barely escaped after Angelo killed them. As it turned out, his father was taken captive while a new threat became clear. Angelo brought his mother to the twon of Beacon Hills where he hopes to recruit new wolves to help him find his answers and defeat the threat that nearly got him killed.

Other: He believes the threat may have been sourced back to Beacon Hill

Love Interests: (It can be anybody, single or not) None for now.

7/8/2012 . Edited 12/26/2012 #25

ok I love this guy..,awesome I think Ill have Emila's sister like him if you dont mind

7/8/2012 #26
Celebrity01

Haha thanks. I wouldn't mind, according to a pm there may be a little competition but still haha. Wait, I didn't Emila had a sister lol

7/8/2012 #27
Celebrity01

OHHH, Marissa?

7/8/2012 #28

yup :3 oh I dont mind ;3 lol

7/8/2012 #29
Celebrity01

Sweet! Oh yeah, I need to make an announcement lol

7/8/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Celebrity01 Rupert Stiles, ZacTy2010
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member