Fruits Basket:The Next Generation RP
All of our favorite Zodiacs have broken free of the curse...But it's not the end as their kids are now the zodiac! Accepting Ocs!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Animegirl426

This is basically self-explanatory,and here are the pairings for the children,if I forgot any pairings,let me know(I will place"Taken" if the couple is taken,I will allow twins)and even though in the manga tohru and kyo have a son,I'm going daughter!

TohruxKyo:Taken

MachixYuki:Taken

KisaxHiro:Taken(Twins)

IzuzuxHatsuharu:Taken(Twins)

MayoukoxHatori:Taken

AkitoxShigure:

ArisaxKureno:Taken

SakixKazuma:Taken

KaguraxMomiji:

MinexAyame:Taken

And here's a demonstration of the form:

Name:Hikari"Kari"Sohma

Hair Color:Brown with faint orange,goes down to her shoulder blades

Eye Color:Red

Height:5'2"

Parents:Kyo and Tohru Sohma

Cursed Year(This is only for the zodiac!):Cat

Real year:Dog

Zodiac appearance(what they look like when they are in zodiac form):Her true appearance is the same form kyo had when his bracelet was taken off. But when hugged by a boy that isn't part of the zodiac,she takes the form of an orange cat

Clothing:She usually wears A black tank top with brown jeans and regular sneakers with a yellow bow from her mother holding her hair in a ponytail.she has a purple and white bead bracelet like kyo's on her right wrist. during school she wears the girls uniform,though she finds it uncomfortable.

Personality:Hikari is short tempered and competitive at times,but she does have her mother's side as she has hard working dedication and will pay back people,she has a soft side and can forgive most people,but she still is deciding on wether or not to forgive akito.she hates her true form and will do anything to hid it.She hates kori

History:When she was born,Hikari loved her life,her papa ran his sensei's dojo,her mom cared for them deeply,Kyo had given her a bracelet like his to keep the true cat form contained,by covered it up saying that it was just a present for being a perfect girl.her life was great until she turned five,when she had taken off the bracelet of her own free will and saw herself as a monster,she then learned from her dad about the zodiac curse and what akito had done to keep it,hikari had lost faith in herself and became scared,she started training at kyo's dojo.She now attends high school(and trying to get the board to allow her to wear the men's uniform), does odd jobs and still trains,she has a rivalry with yuki's child.

Other:She hates leeks and she's called other names,she fights whenever she gets ticked off,she gets sick when it rains

6/30/2012 . Edited 7/7/2013 #1
KyokoDreamer

Okay, well this could be really fun! Here are my characters I'd like to play as!

Names: Kuro and Shiro Sohma (twins)

Genders: Male (K) and Female (S)

Hair Colour: Ash Gray, Kuro's is short and spiked up, Shiro's is long with a full fringe.

Eye Colour: Green

Height: 5'3"

Parents: Isuzu and Hatsuharu

Cursed Year: Can they have the same one? If so, both Ox, if not Ox for Shiro and Horse for Kuro.

Real Year: Boar

Zodiac Appearance: One white ox with black ears and tail, the other reversed.

Clothing: The twins like to wear similar clothing but styled to their gender. Lots of punk style clothes like their parents, with a lot of black and white. Despite growing it so long, Shiro doesn't particularly like her hair that length and ties it back. Both wear the boy's uniform as Shiro thinks the girl's one is too kawaii and kicked up a fuss.

Personality: Kuro is definitely the easy-going twin, taking after his father, wheras Shiro is likely to argue and freak out. However he will fight fiercely for his twin, working himself into a rage to protect her happiness, again like his father. Shiro's 'Black Haru' is much easier to bring out and can happen all the time - she is better at controlling it though, her rages blow over within ten minutes. Five words to describe each of them? Kuro: Loyal, Quiet, Funny, Trustworthy, Brave; Shiro: Outspoken, Loud, Compassionate, Kind, Intelligent.

History: A close-knit family, this branch of the Sohmas aren't as sociable as some of the others, preferring things as just the four of them. The twins are especially like this - while interacting with all the young Sohmas as Kaibara High, they like to talk with just each other mainly. Haru and Rin's marriage is a happy one - Rin being the trigger that keeps Haru's rage contained. With few arguments in their household, it's confusing as to where Shiro learnt how to reach such a volume!

Other: Five random facts about the twins...

1. Shiro makes Kuro's lunch every day. She's a fan of art especially in food so experiments with cuts and colours. He appreciates this but mainly just likes food.

2. Their names mean black (K) and white (S). Rin and Haru thought this was cute even though the curse was broken; it was only when Rin's best friend Tohru hugged baby Kuro that the new cursed generation was discovered (previous Zodiac members do not trigger the transformation).

3. They shared a room up until the age of eight when Shiro was dragged kicking and screaming into a room of her own. Despite knowing they're too old to bunk in together both miss each other's company and Shiro will often come into Kuro's room on Saturdays and 'sleep over'.

4. Their godparents are Tohru and Kyo. Haru and Rin both wanted Yuki and Machi as well but Kyo refused to share with 'that damned rat'.

5. Kuro is secretly very athletic but due to his sister's extreme hatred of sports, he runs alongside her in gym classes, feigning dislike also.

Hope you'll consider my kids as part of your group!

7/1/2012 #2
Animegirl426
Both can be the ox if you want. Which means,accepted!
7/1/2012 #3
KyokoDreamer

Awesome thanks! Well, that's two of us - now for everyone else! Kyoko xxx

7/1/2012 #4
Animegirl426

Name:Kori Sohma

Hair Color:Light grey that goes down to her chin

Eye Color:Purple

Height:5'7"

Parents:Yuki and Machi Sohma

Cursed Year(This is only for the zodiac!):Rat

Real year:Ox

Zodiac appearance(what they look like when they are in zodiac form):She basically looks like a normal white rat with purple eyes

Clothing:She usually wears her father's old outfit.and at school wears the girl's uniform with a longer skirt

Personality:Kori is mostly like her father,she doesn't like being popluar with the boys at school,because she's worried she'll transformed.

History:Her life was pretty average for a sohma until she became a reserved female,trying to impress her father,but after learning about the zodiac,she became a little distant,when she met hikari at age six, she and her began their rivalry instantly,kori beating her.she now is like a female version of her father

Other:She is a terrible cook and isn't a morning person,fighting better when asleep.Out of everyone,hikari is the only one that fights with her

7/2/2012 . Edited 7/2/2012 #5
iWriteStuff202

Name: Ai Sohma

Hair Color: white and long like Rin's

Eye Color: red

Height: 5'6"

Parents: Arisa and Kureno

Cursed Year (This is only for the zodiac!): Horse

Real year: Ox

Zodiac appearance (what they look like when they are in zodiac form): Just like her human appearance, Ai's animal form is albino. Breed-wise she's a mustang.

Clothing: dark denim shorts, green military-style boots, and a long-sleeve purple top with a dark button-up vest over top.

Personality: Ai's pretty quiet, which most people misinterpret as sweet. Truth is, behind the shyness she's a lot like her mother was at her age; loud, violent, just the right amount of sarcastic, and badass. She's a very free person, and loves the outdoors and sports.

History: Ai grew up in the countryside with her parents, and felt right at home on their small farm. Her life was fairly simple and happy up until recently, when the only school near her home shut down. With no other options, she moved to the city on her own for her education. On her way to her new apartment, some of Arisa's old gang rivals recognized her and have been threatening and abusing her since.

Other: very, very sensitive to the sun

7/5/2012 #6
Animegirl426

accepted!

7/6/2012 #7
iWriteStuff202

awesome! so when do we start actually RPing?

7/6/2012 #8
Freedom's Bitch

I know you guys already started but is it ok if I join?

7/9/2012 #9
Animegirl426

I need your oc to approve

7/9/2012 #10
Freedom's Bitch

Name- Seiko (pronounced say-ko) Sohma Gender- femaleAge- 15 (she has a summer birthday though so she's a grade higher than normal for her age) Hair color- white with natural black highlights Eye color- bright greenHeight- 5'6" Parents- KazumaxSakiCursed year- (snow) tiger Real year- ox Zodiac appearance- regular snow tiger with bright green eyes Clothing- wears a white hoodie (when it's not hot out) a dark blue tank top under it black shorts and black boots wears her hair down or in a bun with the two sticks like womes in Asia do. At school she wears the regular girl uniform. Personality- Seiko's a very laid back person and doesn't get angry or defensive unless you threaten her loved ones or her beliefs, then she becomes more stubborn than Kyo. Very good at martial arts and loves being a tiger, she believes it's a gift not a curse. She's kind of a badass and likes to laugh and never cries. She can generally get along with anyone.History- She lives with her mom and dad, but she hardly ever talks to her mother, the two don't care for each other because Seiko's wavelengths are 'weird' and Saki's creepy to Seiko. To make up for it Kazume and Seiko are very close, hes very protective of her and taught her all sorts of martial arts and self defense moves (the sticks in her buns are really sharp and she can use them to protect herself) She often visits Kyo and Tohru, her godparents, and they convinced Kazuma to enroll her in the high school in the city. Other- She has random little quirks (always sleeps in knee socks for example) and she can handle anything you throw at her. Hates the city and absolutely loves the rain. Sorry it took so long, I'm in Vegas and on my iPod -_-

7/9/2012 #11
Animegirl426

accepted

7/10/2012 #12
IxLOVExALOISxTRANCYx

Name:Reagan Sohma

Appearance:(http://media.photobucket.com/image/black%20hair%20anime/XxRandom_AlienxX/Unidentified254.png?o=197) Brown hair green eyes.

Height: 64 inches

Parents:Mayouko,Hatori

Cursed Year(This is only for the zodiac!):Rabbit

Real year:Dragon/sea horse.

Zodiac appearance(what they look like when they are in zodiac form):Like momiji except with brown hair.

Clothing: She usually wears dresses.

Personality:Can be cocky,mean but is nice and caring but she is also clumsy and not straight forward.

History:She was always protected as a child of the Sohma clan and the servants refused to let her outside afraid she might get hurt.Then her mother and her caught a flu killing her mother and making Reagan very ill and have a weak and frail body because of that she can pass out unexpectedly.

Other:

7/14/2012 . Edited by Animegirl426, 7/15/2012 #13
Animegirl426

as long as you don't make anything too dramatic:Accepted!

7/15/2012 #14
IxLOVExALOISxTRANCYx

OK thanks.

7/15/2012 #15
Kyoko The White Raven Komori

Name: Chihiro and Haruko Sohma (Sisters)

Hair color Sapphire blue hair that reaceh ankles (Chihiro) Golden hair that reaches waist (Haruko)

Eye color: Midnight blue (Chihiro) Aquamarine (Haruko)

Height 5' 8" (Chihiro) 5' 6" (Haruko)

Parents: Are actually not Sohmas, thet rejected children due to curse, forceds to take Sohma name.

Cursed Year: White Panther (Chihiro) Snow leopard (Haruko)

Real year: Dragon (Chihiro) Dog (Haruko)

Zodiac apperance: A panther with white fur and midnight blue eyes. (Chihiro) Normal snow leopard with aquamarine eyes (Haruko)

Clothing: Chihiro is usually wearing a white Japanese sundress with a dragon on it and black sandals. Haruko is weairn the same thing but it's smaller to fit her.

Personalities:They are both nice and will defend the other with their life. Will change when angered as well.

History: Parents rejected them because of cusre, forced to take Sohma name.

Other: Chihiro and Haruko are great cooks and know how to make nearly anything, provided the ingredients are there.

7/31/2012 #16
Animegirl426

um,I'm sorry but,no fanon zodiac

7/31/2012 #17
Nocturnal Always

Mine....

This is Kisa and Hiro's children.

It is twins too :D

Name: Sohma Kiro

Hair Color: It is full brown

Eye Color: Blue

Parents: Hiro and Kisa

Cursed Year: Tiger

Zodiac appearance(what they look like when they are in zodiac form): Whenever he is hugged by a girl out of the Zodiac curse, he turns into a Yellow with brown streaks tiger.

Clothing: He always wear a sleeveless shirt and a vest. He also wears a hat and often looks down so nobody can look at him.

Personality: Kiro is a sweet boy. When he has a crush he will act stubborn around her but inside he really likes her. When Kiro becomes a tiger, he loves biting people that he hates. He often gets mad.

History: Kisa gave birth to Kiro first then Hoshi. She loves them dearly. Kiro and Hoshi are fond of visiting Hikari, the daughter of Tohru. They love making puppy-faces and being cute. Kiro thinks the curse is a blessing because being a tiger rocks..

Other: He is like young Hiro..

Name: Sohma Hoshi

Hair Color: It is a full brown hair. Her hair reached to her knee part but she loves braiding it.

Eye Color: Blue

Parents: Kisa and Hiro

Cursed Year: Sheep

Zodiac appearance(what they look like when they are in zodiac form): She becomes a sheep with brown wool when she is hugged. She hates being a sheep because it represents weakness which ticks off Hiro

Clothing: She has a bad sense of clothing so she copies whatever her brother's clothing

Personality: She loves visiting Hikari. She has the same attitude as Kisa, sweet and cute.

History: When she was born, she always follow Kiro's steps. She hides in his shadow. She is super shy and doesn't dare to get near boys except Kiro.

Other: She is like little Kisa

8/25/2012 #18
Animegirl426

I could have used a little more detailing on the history for both,but i'll let it slide,accepted!

8/25/2012 #19
Nocturnal Always

Sorry Hehehe.

History (For the two)

Kisa gave birth to them when she is 28 years old. The twins were healthy. Kisa and Hiro gave a vow to make the twins comfortable and not to be bullied. Kisa and Hiro enrolled them in two different schools, a boy's school and girl's school. The twins fought with their parents that they don't like to seperate. Kisa and Hiro agreed that they can't hide the curse forever and told their children. The twins almost cried at the thought but still denied the boy and girl's school. Kisa and Hiro agreed to take the children to the school where most of the cursed children were coming. The twins overjoyed because they can see Hikaru who is Kyo and Tohru's child. The twins got their mother's gene to be excited to see Hikaru. When Hoshi was Grade 4, she accidentally hugged a boy and turned (this is her first time) into a sheep. The boy was frightened and ran away but was blocked by Kiro and erased his memories... Accidentally. He asked his parents what happened and his parents was shocked to see the boy can erase memories. Kisa and Hiro decided to be more careful. No tragic endings here

8/25/2012 #20
DJShanaynay

Heya, I'd love to join in on this, if this is still open. :)

Name: Izuma Sohma

Hair Color: White straight hair, goes down to her hips

Eye Color: Pale green

Height: 5'6"

Parents: Mine x Ayame

Cursed Year(This is only for the zodiac!): Snake (got it from her dad)

Real year: Tiger

Zodiac appearance: a grey snake

Clothing: a pale yellow sundress that goes down to her knees, pale green flats, a pale yellow ribbon on the right side of her head

Personality: She's very excitable and overenthusiastic about almost everything. She's a lot like her parents. She has a great taste in fashion (something she got from her parents), but she likes to keep her clothes to a dull roar wearing pastel colours. She can be a depressed person from time to time though (explain in history). But when she's happy, it's a little overkill (like ayame with yuki). When she gets mad, she's not like kagura. She just gets really snobby when she's mad. She's a really popular person, and is pretty spoiled. But she's a nice person though, and she doesn't like to show off her stuff around other people.

History: On April 7th 1998, Izuma was born. From the moment she was born, she's been super spoiled and showed off to everyone by her parents. Apparently, the moment after she was born, Ayame ordered that she be put into one of the baby dresses he designed so he could show her off to Yuki. When she turned 2 (almost 3), it was her turn to do the ceremonial dance at New Years (thankfully she learned to walk and run at a young age), and despite her extremely young age, she did it very well. Her parents said it was like she glided (no pun intended) around the room. When she turned four, she began to go to school, and was immediately accepted. Even in kindergarten (do they have that in Japan? if they don't, I'll change it) she was extremely popular. From kindergarten to grade 4, she wore only the clothes her parents designed for her, but when she was going into grade 5, she began designing and making her own clothes that were more her style than her parent's. And all the beautiful clothes she wore made her even more popular. But she also began to get depressed all the time, mainly because she felt that people liked her only for her stuff. So she started locking herself up in her room and made clothes all night after school, since that was the only thing she felt like doing. But all the clothes she made were made with sad colours, and they didn't look nearly as nice as the ones that she made when she was happy. Then Ayame and Mine got concerned, so they 'chatted' with Izuma to get her confidence back up. Izuma became a happier person after that, because she felt a lot more appreciated by her parents, but still gets depressed from time to time, but thankfully the depressing moments are short (like with Ayame). She became an even more passionate person, and gave clothes that she grew out of and never wore to children shelters (she's a giver). Now that she's going into high school, she's even more happy, knowing there will be a lot more people than her usual classmates that she had for a long time.

Other: Izuma is extremely sensitive to the cold, so she definitely enjoys the heat a lot more. The relatives she knows the best is her "Uncle" Shigure and "Uncle" Hatori (she's been calling them that ever since she was a little kid).

I hope you like her story, and I hope you accept. If you need me to make any changes, please let me know. I don't want to cause any problems with your RP. ;)

8/31/2012 #21
Animegirl426

Accepted!

8/31/2012 #22
DJShanaynay

WOOHOO! Thank you :)

8/31/2012 #23
Believe4Ever

Hello! I was wondering if this forum was still active? And, if it is, might I ask why there is a Shigure/Mitsuru? At the end of the manga it appeared as though Shigure was going to end up with Akito (and Ritsu with Mitsuru), so...I was wondering if I could be Akito/Shigure's child.

7/5/2013 #24
Animegirl426

I need the oc before I can approve you of it

7/7/2013 #25
Redhead Nerdette
Name: Asami Sohma Gender: Female Age: 18 Hair Color: Black, it's to her waist and wavy Eye Color: Sky blue Height: 5'7" Parents: Akito and Shigure Cursed Year: N/A, she'll be Akito's heir as the god of the zodiac Real Year: Horse Zodiac Appearance: N/A Clothing: Asami is pretty feminine, always wearing skirts and heels. She'll usually wear a skirt, a blouse, and a pair of low heels, often with hair in a ponytail or headband. Her usual colors are pink, purple, and red. Personality: Asami takes after her father in personality, being very fun-loving and lively. She can be merciless and bitchy if you cross her, especially since she was spoiled by her parents. She has a perverted side though, unlike her father, is embarrassed by it and tries to hide it. With her talkative nature and natural charisma, she is a born leader, and people tend to flock around her. She gladly accepts the attention, loving the spotlight. History: Asami has never known sadness, being practically born in a bank vault and adored by her parents, who groomed her for success. Though she more often accompanied her mother than her father, her personality is much like his. She can't wait to inherit her mother's position in the zodiac, and only hopes to do it justice. Extra: -She is close to the children of Mine and Ayame and Hatori and Mayouko, after her father introduced her to them -She speaks her mind constantly, having little to no censor
2/5 #26
Redhead Nerdette
Name: Asami Sohma Gender: Female Age: 18 Hair Color: Black, it's to her waist and wavy Eye Color: Sky blue Height: 5'7" Parents: Akito and Shigure Cursed Year: N/A, she'll be Akito's heir as the god of the zodiac Real Year: Horse Zodiac Appearance: N/A Clothing: Asami is pretty feminine, always wearing skirts and heels. She'll usually wear a skirt, a blouse, and a pair of low heels, often with hair in a ponytail or headband. Her usual colors are pink, purple, and red. Personality: Asami takes after her father in personality, being very fun-loving and lively. She can be merciless and bitchy if you cross her, especially since she was spoiled by her parents. She has a perverted side though, unlike her father, is embarrassed by it and tries to hide it. With her talkative nature and natural charisma, she is a born leader, and people tend to flock around her. She gladly accepts the attention, loving the spotlight. History: Asami has never known sadness, being practically born in a bank vault and adored by her parents, who groomed her for success. Though she more often accompanied her mother than her father, her personality is much like his. She can't wait to inherit her mother's position in the zodiac, and only hopes to do it justice. Extra: -She is close to the children of Mine and Ayame and Hatori and Mayouko, after her father introduced her to them -She speaks her mind constantly, having little to no censor
2/5 #27
Forum Moderators: Animegirl426
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member