Private RP: The Letters of Sangrey
Please, please just go away. Danke schön.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Lilentorio

Where it begins.

7/1/2012 #1
Lilentorio

(Hey!)

7/4/2012 #2
MariaNox

(Heyyyyyy! :D)

7/4/2012 #3
Lilentorio

(:D start at their house?)

7/4/2012 . Edited 7/4/2012 #4
MariaNox

(Yeah! :D)

7/4/2012 #5
Lilentorio

Eden: *sitting at the table, rubbing out the doodles on her sketchbook*

7/4/2012 #6
MariaNox

(I thought we would do it in paragraph form...?)

Carol: *falls into her chair with a huff* Mum won't let go outside again.

7/4/2012 #7
Lilentorio

(I'm confused...you mean like this?) :

Eden glances up at her, tearing the page out swiftly and curling it into a ball. She tosses it from one hand to the other, biting the inside of her cheek. "Why?"

7/4/2012 #8
MariaNox

(Yeah. :D)

"Don't ask me... She doesn't want me hurting my arm again." Carol shrugged, watching the ball carefully. She wanted to grab it, but knew she would get yelled at.

7/4/2012 #9
Lilentorio

Eden had never been the type to yell. XD She was quiet, not like Carol. Too observant. "I wouldn't want you to get hurt either. I don't," she glances at her, pushing her hair out of her face. "You get hurt all the time, Carol, it's like you don't care.." A pang of worry zings through her chest and she hides it automatically.

7/4/2012 #10
MariaNox

Carol rolls her eyes. "I do care... it's just fun until I hit the ground, you know?" She laughed, "Actually... you don't. Why don't you try it? If you ask mum, she'll say yes!" Carol grinned. There was this tree in the Robinsons' yard that she really wanted to climb...

7/4/2012 #11
Lilentorio

"To..climb a tree?" Eden smiles a bit at her sister's enthusiasm. "I'd rather watch you have fun," she says lamely. An idea sparks in her head. "Well...is the tree...does it have a good view?" she glances at her camera.

7/4/2012 #12
MariaNox

Carol grinned. Finally, her sister was seeing her way. "Of course! I can see the tracks from there. C'mon!" She grabbed ahold of her upper arm and began to pull.

7/4/2012 #13
Lilentorio

Eden blinked. "Hey...watch it, you're strong, Care," she stood up, stumbling after her, reaching for the camera.

7/4/2012 #14
MariaNox

"It happens when you get out and do something instead of caring for flowers or something." Carol teased, craning her neck into their neighbors yard. "Think they're home? They hate it when I run through their yard..." Her eyes travelled up to the tree. It was beautiul, so high, and the limbs are low enough that they can swing up.

"Hope that has a strap."

7/4/2012 #15
Lilentorio

"Flowers are better than graffitiing the neighbourhood," Eden shrugs, used to the teasing. She grins. "You shouldn't break into other peoples property.." she can hear herself, and frowns. Carol makes her feel like a coward in comparison to her.

7/4/2012 #16
MariaNox

Carol looked back at her. "Well, think of it this way. We aren't going to break anything to get in their yard, so it's not breaking in it's hopping the fence to sit in their tree. Not so bad." She grinned as she began to hoist herself up.

7/4/2012 #17
Lilentorio

She frowns. "Why don't we ask the neighbours?" Shmsmiles a little. "Ask if we can climb the tree.."

7/15/2012 #18
MariaNox

Carol sighed. "Yes, but they probably aren't home. And it's not like I'll get hurt again. I've been practicing." She looked at the fence and then jumped, grabbing onto the top and threw her first leg over.

7/15/2012 #19
Lilentorio

Eden watched, hands itching for a camera. "Careful.."

7/15/2012 #20
MariaNox

"I know, I kn-" Carol fell to the other side with a thump. Her dirty blonde hair is spread out around her head. "Well, they don't have any foot spots on this side, so watch out."

7/15/2012 #21
Lilentorio

Eden winces when she hears her hit the ground. "Are you okay?!" She heaves one leg up over the fence, tense.

7/15/2012 #22
MariaNox

Carol looked up at her with a small happy smile. "Peachy, now hurry." Her arm moved slowly to push herself up, but there are no serious injuries.

7/15/2012 #23
Lilentorio

Eden falls over the fence, landing upside down. "Umph..." she struggles to her feet.

8/9/2012 #24
MariaNox

Carol laughed lightly. "Silly girl. It wasn't even that high. Imagine the tree now." She shook her head, walking to the tree. The girl couldn't imagine how awesome it would feel to be all the way up there... So freaking high.

8/9/2012 #25
Lilentorio

Eden looks up at the tree and sits down. "Not moving." She shakes her head. "I can..be your lookout.." she laughs. "Your face is funny."

8/9/2012 #26
MariaNox

Carol tipped her head to the side. "Funny? My face looks like yours." She smirked at her comeback, happy with herself. Yet, before her sister could say anything, she began to climb.

8/9/2012 #27
Lilentorio

"Oh, shut up...you should have started over there-" Eden points. "Less bristles bits. Are you sure you won't fall..?"

8/9/2012 #28
MariaNox

Carol smirked. "I'm going to be fine. Chill. No need to worry, kiddo." She looked down at her sister who was already so far away. (How long should it be before the test?)

8/9/2012 #29
Lilentorio

Eden rolls her eyes. "Kiddo, really? I'm the same age as you, Carol. Get over yourself. And off the big scary tree..." (The next day?)

8/9/2012 #30
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Lilentorio
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member