Private RP: The Letters of Sangrey
Please, please just go away. Danke schön.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »
MariaNox

"Well, at least you won't be a blasted Candor. C'mon Eden, you and I both know we don't want to disappear to each other. I love you. Why should a stupid faction change that?" Carol scowled. "Do you have to follow every rule? Why can't I talk to you in a neutral park or something? Amity? Why can we speak there?" Forr the first time since they were born, she reached over and took Eden's hand. She held it so delicately. "I'm sorry about the stuff I caused... but I wouldn't be here if you didn't bail me out all those times. We can't fade." Her fingers tightened around her twin's.

8/9/2012 #61
Lilentorio

Eden looks down at their joined hands and wonders if her face could ever mirror her sister's determination. "You'll be careful in Dauntless, right?" she whispers, her fingers tightening. Her rubs her eyes with her free sleeve, feeling like a baby. "It's so far away." (XD they only discuss this the night before)

8/9/2012 . Edited 8/9/2012 #62
MariaNox

(Well, they both know where the other is going.)

"I thought Amity was next to Dauntless?" Carol slowly grinned. "And don't feel bad about crying. I know you too well to make you not cry." With that she pushed away from the table, dropping their hands and in turn hugged her sister tightly. "We always figure something out. You know it..."

8/9/2012 #63
Lilentorio

Eden laughs, slowly hugging her back. "You mean I figure out a solution and you mess with people until they do it.." She buries her face in her neck. "Good luck."

8/9/2012 #64
MariaNox

Carol smils shakily, petting her sister's hair as a few tears slip down her cheeks. "You too... You too." She knew for a fact that after the ceremony she was never going to see her sister again and she really doubted that she would hear her voice. For the first time, a second one, the daring twin didn't have a master plan...

Carol didn't know what she was going to do without her sister.

8/9/2012 #65
Lilentorio

The finality of it makes Eden feel sick. She pulls back, about to say something, when their father comes back in.

Eric looks at them both, baffled. "Girls?"

Eden pulls Coral close again and tears start slipping down her cheeks.

8/9/2012 #66
MariaNox

(XD You said his name was Lowell. I like Eric better though. :D)

Carol wipes her eyes, looking up at her father, but begins to cry all over again. "Daddy..." It sounds like a drowning mouse. She was going to lose him too. Poof.

8/9/2012 #67
Lilentorio

(*shrugs* I used Eric just now earlier with the tree..)

Eric frowns, pulling both girls RO his chest. "Eden? Carol, what's wrong?"

8/9/2012 #68
MariaNox

(*nods* I know, but I just went to the character sheets and you said Lowell... It was after the tree.)

"I love you..." Carol mumbls, gripping his shirt like the time she scraped her knee when she was seven... She had to try the unicycle... It was so much more exciting looking than a regular bike. "You know that right? You're the best dad in the whole world and I love you." It was sad that now of all times that she had to become a sap, but desperate times... call for the same things.

8/9/2012 #69
Lilentorio

"Carol, what's gotten into-" Eric is Erudite, after all. His eyes narrow as he puts the pieces together. "Girls..?

8/9/2012 #70
MariaNox

"What?" Carol sniffled. "Do you want me to go and calulate how much this sucks? I don't think there's a number for the suckitude of this..." Soon her hand found Eden's and she held it tightly.

8/9/2012 #71
Lilentorio

Eric looks away. "You could stay with us."

8/9/2012 #72
MariaNox

Carol slowly looks up at her father with a smile. "You know I wouldn't be happy..." she whispers.

8/9/2012 #73
Lilentorio

Eric looks pained. "What about everyone else? Your sister?"

8/9/2012 #74
MariaNox

Carol shook her head. "Daddy, don't look at me like that... You know... You know you can always come and visit or something right? Come and say hi? I love you guys, but I can't stay here..."

8/9/2012 #75
Lilentorio

Eric shakes his head. "Carol, please." He looks at Eden pleadingly. "Talk to her."

8/9/2012 #76
MariaNox

"What am I supposed to say?" Carol swallows thickly. She looks back at her sister... "Eden, can we got to your room?" Usually she would love to stay in her own room, but it's trashed and Eden's room always smells better.

8/9/2012 #77
Lilentorio

Eric shuts his eyes. "Say you'll-"

Hes cuaoff as Eden drags her sister upstairs. Eden locks the door behind them both, trapping them in her lily-scented room.

8/9/2012 #78
MariaNox

Carol sighed, knowing she'll most likely not be able to ask her father what he was going to say. She stared at her sister from the door. "You're not making this easier... I'm hating myself right now. You and dad... finally making me cry. I should hurt you or something," she joked, lamely.

8/9/2012 #79
Lilentorio

Eden smiles a bit. "You'll have plenty of time for that at Dauntless..besides, there's still the Aptitude tests.."

8/9/2012 #80
MariaNox

Carol smiled, remembering why she never hurt her sister on purpose. She was just plain awsomely hopeful sometimes. Her arms wrapped around her sister once more, pulling her tight against her chest. "Whatever they say, we are sisters. Twins. No matter what we choose either, alright?"

8/9/2012 #81
Lilentorio

Edenr rests her head on her shoulder. She is quiet for a couple of moments. "....don't forget me, okay?"

8/10/2012 . Edited 8/10/2012 #82
MariaNox

Carol shook her head. "No. I can never forget you. You are... You are Eden, my twin sister."

8/10/2012 #83
Lilentorio

Eden looks down. "I love you." She barely ever says that. The words taste funny.

8/10/2012 #84
MariaNox

Carol smiles, wondering when the last time she said that.. most likely the last time she got hurt. "I love you too, Eden. Do you want to sleep now?"

8/10/2012 #85
Lilentorio

"Nothing else left to do, is there?" Eden rubs her face. "There's nothing left."

(Timeskip to the next day?)

8/10/2012 #86
MariaNox

(Yeah. Am I the only one that their heart is breaking for them?)

Carol shook her head, touching her sister's face. "We have a whole new life ahead of us. That's a lot..." She kissed the other's forehead before going to Eden's bed and waiting for her to follow.

8/10/2012 #87
Lilentorio

Eden woke the next morning from a restless sleep.

(XD Nope)

8/10/2012 #88
MariaNox

Carol had taken up almost the whole bed as she stayed sprawled out... She was dead to the world.

(Wonderful. XD)

8/10/2012 #89
Lilentorio

Eden had hogged most of the blankets XD. She sat up, and went to the bathroom.

8/10/2012 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »
Forum Moderators: Lilentorio
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member