Private RP: The Letters of Sangrey
Please, please just go away. Danke schön.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4
MariaNox

Carol groaned, looking around. "Eden?"

8/10/2012 #91
Lilentorio

Eden leant against the doorway of the bedroom. "It's today." Her voice felt strange.

9/18/2012 #92
MariaNox

Carol pulled her limbs in and swallowed. She stared at the cieling, wondering how she was going to live without her sister. "I know... Do you want to break the rule and talk about it after." She sat up, already excited at the idea of breaking a rule.

9/18/2012 #93
Lilentorio

Eden sighed. "We can't, and I won't." Her stomach felt jittery. "We need to get ready."

9/18/2012 #94
MariaNox

Carol huffed, walking over with a small smile. "Why not? No one will know. And it's not like were Candor."

9/18/2012 #95
Lilentorio

"I'll know. I'm not going to break a rule just because I can, Carol. There's no point." Eden seemed slightly cut off and directionless, pacing through the hallway.

9/18/2012 #96
MariaNox

Carol stood in the doorway, watching her. It was the first time she felt like she should listen. "Go back to bed.. I'll make breakfast."

This new Eden was really scaring her...

9/18/2012 #97
Lilentorio

Eden glanced at her. "No. No, I'll make it. I always do. You're the one who helps w-with dinner." She wonders how many meals they have left together. Her throat clenches. She walks downstairs without another word.

9/18/2012 #98
MariaNox

Carol deadpanned. "I was trying to be nice..." But once she was gone, she wiped her eyes as she sniffled. Niether of them were meant for this world... And Eden couldn't be Dauntless and Carol would never last with the hippies...

9/18/2012 #99
Lilentorio

Eden turned. "Then stop!" She began making breakfast. Their father sat at the table.

9/29/2012 #100
MariaNox

Carol hung her head, not looking at either of them. Her stomach rumbled, but turned away to go outside while Eden continued to cook.

9/29/2012 #101
Lilentorio

Eden finished breakfast, but just grabbed an apple. She went to the bus stop.

9/29/2012 #102
MariaNox

Carol ate only a little of the food Eden made, but only out of curtosy. She waited next to her sister.

9/29/2012 #103
Lilentorio

Eden finished her apple as the bus arrived. She stepped in and sat with her usual bunch.

9/29/2012 #104
MariaNox

Carol didn't. She stayed on the front of the bus and eeriely quiet. She never thought she would take this so horribly, but it made sense that she would need Eden more than she did her. Her shoulders slumped forward. What was she going to do without her all knowing sister?

9/29/2012 #105
Lilentorio

Eden sighed, looking out the window. This would be hard.

9/29/2012 #106
MariaNox

Carol rubbed her arm, her usual nervous habit. She wondered how her friends were doing. The ones that liked to climb trees and do stupid things.... Would they support her when she left her only sister, her twin?

9/29/2012 #107
Lilentorio

Eden wondered whether she would ever get to see her family again...her world.

9/29/2012 #108
MariaNox

Carol looked back at her twin. Would she feel betrayed? Would Eden ever want to visit? Would she be alowed to visit her? The blonde almost laughed, knowing the nieghbors would be so happy to see her gone, but she wasn't quite sure about her parents...

9/29/2012 #109
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4
Forum Moderators: Lilentorio
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member