Phantom of the Opera Phanfics
Come and discuss Phantom of the Opera Phanfics and share your own ideas!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
GirlFromGaea

I've searched all over for the last few days and cannot find it. I believe it may have been written by WayTooIntoErik but it was a few years back when I read it, so not 100% sure.

It was modern, Christine is dating Raoul, but the relationship is pretty mediocre. Raoul's parents are pressuring him to end his relationship with Christine and pursue this other girl who is a family friend. Christine comes across Erik (I believe at work, and I think she is a waitress) and he either drugs or hypnotizes her, takes her back to his place, and while she is in the hypnotized state he reveals his face to her, how he's followed her for months, wants her to marry him, they end up sleeping together and she wakes up the next day and pretty much made to sign a marriage license (and she doesn't seem to care much since her relationship with Raoul is pretty much doomed)

I remember Erik converts to Catholicism, because Christine was raised Catholic, and it made for some interesting scenes where Erik sits in bed impatiently waiting for Christine to figure out if she is ovulating or not, because her priest guilts her into going off the pill. She ends up pregnant twice and she and Erik have two sons. Throughout their whole marriage, Raoul, though married to the family friend now, is still chasing after Christine, and I think Christine is cast in an opera that Erik wrote.

That's pretty much all I remember of it. If anyone knows the title and (even better) where I can find it, I'd greatly appreciate it :)

3/6/2019 #1
Forum Moderators: Soul Ransome
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member