Phantom of the Opera Phanfics
Come and discuss Phantom of the Opera Phanfics and share your own ideas!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Firefly11

Hi, everyone! I'm looking for a certain story I remember from a long time ago, and have enlisted help elsewhere but no luck yet! This is the stuff I remember from the story:

It's long/novel length, I believe. Erik/Christine.

Erik and Christine travel somewhere, and they aren't on the best of terms. He's pretty cruel to her, in his way. I think Raoul is either dead or just...not in the picture. I don't remember.

There's a young boy in the story...I think he's a thief. He's associated with Erik, and he's pretty feisty. He actually steals Christine's ring when he meets her (and eventually gives it back).

Erik carries on a fling with some other girl, and he's continuously just pretty cold and indifferent toward Christine...but it's revealed to be a ruse in the end (I think he was forced into it--or was doing it to protect Christine somehow. Something big is going on and it's all revealed at the end---on the rooftop, I believe.)

At a huge gala event, when Erik is entreated to sing, he plays All I Ask of You on the piano so Christine is forced to sing this song with him, and it obviously hurts her.

ANNYWAY, does this sound familiar to anyone? Any help would be appreciated!

12/20/2011 #1
Forum Moderators: Soul Ransome
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member