The Amazing SpiderMan! RP
Peter Parker was your average teen until a spider bite changed everything. Join Peter as he keeps his secret while fighting baddies in New York City! Roleplay, OC's welcome! STATUS: ON HIATUS
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »
JAM11

Kaine moved from his position quickly and stealthily always watching a part of him felt an odd sense of jealousy over Peter being so close to Gwen but he reminded himself that in some way those feelings were the Peter's in front of him and not his own but was he not also Peter Parker, the scientists would leave him to believe he was not nearly a good enough clone.

7/11/2012 #61
ZacTy2010

Gwen walked up to flash and the kid. "Flash put him down! Remember what I told you about bullying? The more you do it is the less I help you with your math homework. Do you want to be a senior again?" Gwen asked the boy while crossing her arms.

7/11/2012 #62
GraphicLiterature

Peter followed her, and put his bag down.

"Back off, Gwen," Flash said, "This kid told me I'd have an A for my math homework and I got a C," he said.

"Flash, seriously, put the kid down." Peter said, stepping between Gwen and Flash, just in case.

7/11/2012 #63
ZacTy2010

"Remeber Principal Williams said Flash." Gwen said, trying to frighten the boy into letting the other go.

7/11/2012 #64
JAM11

Kaine stood deep disdain filling him even now as he watched him, he even had memories of the once tormentor Flash he'd love to put the fear into the teen and he knew at some point in the future he most likely would. No Kaine for all his similarities to the original was flawed in many ways and better but his sense of right and wrong was slightly off kilter, he would not hold himself to the same rules as Peter did and that would make him better because there was no line he would not cross.

7/11/2012 #65
GraphicLiterature

Flash pulled a face, and his grip got tighter.

Peter frowned and put his hand on Flash's arm. "Flash, let him go," again, he felt a strong tingle.

"Get off me, Parker," Flash said, and wrenched his elbow into Peter's face.

7/11/2012 #66
ZacTy2010

Gwen's hands flew up to her mouth and let out a gasp. "Flash! Stop!"

7/11/2012 #67
JAM11

Kaine once seeing Flash strike against Peter almost reacted in a self defensive way as if by hitting Peter he had also hit him, Kaine leapt from the building and shot his webbing out to the bleachers of the baseball field and propelled himself forward at great speed his large shadow closing in over Flash.

7/11/2012 #68
GraphicLiterature

Peter recoiled in surprise, even though he'd known the attack was coming. He fell onto his ass and then looked up as the shadow crossed over Flash. "Flash!" he yelled, scrambling to his feet.

Flash looked up, and his mouth dropped, but he quickly dropped the kid as there were screams, and all the kids ran away.

7/11/2012 #69
JAM11

Kaine shot his webbing catching Flash around the ankles as his body moved over above them and landing behind Flash forcefully tugging on the webbing to knock him from his feet, he watched Peter's face ignoring the screams from the other students none of it mattered to Kaine, not the students reaction, not Flash's not even Gwen's only his reaction was note worthy.

7/11/2012 #70
ZacTy2010

Gwen stumbled back when Klaine landed.

7/11/2012 #71
GraphicLiterature

Peter looked from the masked stranger, towards Gwen, and then past her to his bag. He jumped, and skidded across the floor next to his bag, which he grabbed. He then turned back and shot some webbing onto Kaine's face.

7/11/2012 #72
JAM11

Kaine's hand came up to rip the webbing from his face as he reached down gripping Flash by the ankle and with no effort sent the teen bully skyward, then shooting webbing at Gwen and yanking her towards him. Peter had two options which would he pick, he knew there would be no choice Peter would want to help both Kaine would let Flash hit the ground.

7/11/2012 #73
ZacTy2010

Gwen let out a scream as she was pulled towards Klaine.

7/11/2012 . Edited 7/11/2012 #74
GraphicLiterature

Peter stared at Kaine, holding Gwen, and then at Flash in the sky. "I dont know who you are, but I dont want to hurt you!" he said, pulling his mask on, and taking off his clothes, his Spider-suit beneath.

(Sorry about that, guys, I had to walk my dog)

7/11/2012 . Edited 7/11/2012 #75
ZacTy2010

"help Flash!" Gwen said, struggling to get away from Klaine. "I'll be fine!"

7/11/2012 #76
JAM11

Kaine didn't say anything only laughed at what he said the hydrochloric acid in his webbing starting to burn at Gwen's clothing slightly as he pulled her within his grasp looking over at Peter "Didn't feel me coming did you Peter?" Kaine said knowingly he'd taken in so much information while in the lab while they planned taking his life because he wasn't a perfect clone.

7/11/2012 #77
ZacTy2010

Gwen was pushing away from Klaine. She punched at him some as she did so. "Who are you?" she asked.

7/11/2012 #78
GraphicLiterature

Peter swallowed, and looked up as Flash started to fall towards him. He looked around and leapt onto the wall, then dived off the wall, timing it right to catch Flash.

7/11/2012 #79
ZacTy2010

Gwen began to kick at Klaine.

7/11/2012 #80
JAM11

"Stop moving my touch will burn you if I touch skin" Kaine said forcefully, watching as Peter leapt to save Flash.

7/11/2012 #81
ZacTy2010

"Well then let me go!" Gwen said, stopping.

7/11/2012 #82
GraphicLiterature

"Keep still!" Peter cried as he and Flash crashed to the floor. Peter landed on his back, and Flash rolled away. Groaning, Peter sat up, and rubbed his head.

Flash stared at Spider-Man, "Holy...crap..." he breathed.

Spider-Man quickly got to his feet and ran towards Kaine and Gwen. "Gwen!"

7/11/2012 #83
BellaRosa17

Mary Jane stood behind the new masked guy as he held Gwen to him. She gasped as she saw Spiderman catch Flask. She was frozen and couldn't move.

7/11/2012 #84
JAM11

Kaine pushed Gwen aside as he leapt forward to engage Peter in this fight, Kaine knew he was stronger and faster and he'd like to be able to make Peter know that all those scientist countlessly commented on how he was an imperfect clone of the original but Kaine knew he was also better then the original where it truly mattered.

7/11/2012 #85
ZacTy2010

Gwen fell to the ground with a thud.

7/11/2012 #86
BellaRosa17

Mary Jane ran over to Gwen.

7/11/2012 #87
ZacTy2010

Gwen sat up. "Come on Mary Jane. We need to get Flash and get away from here."

7/11/2012 #88
GraphicLiterature

Peter looked at Gwen, "Are you okay?" he called.

7/12/2012 #89
BellaRosa17

Mary Jane nodded and helped Gwen up.

7/12/2012 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: ZacTy2010 NikkiHeat, The Forsaken Elite
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member